A new vodka in town
Absolut Wild Tea joins the pack
If you're a South Floridian, you like iced tea. Well, if you like vodka, you're in luck. Absolut has gotten smart, putting out Wild Tea vodka. What's it like? "When the mysterious richness of Chinese Oolong Tea meets the wild and delicate character of the Nordic white elderflower, the result is an eye-opening twist on a flavor combination that will inspire the cocktail connoisseur in all of us," reads a release. How's it taste? Well, like tea (black) for starters, with floral bites, red apples and a hint of citrus. Kinda sweet, too, but they say no sugar is added. Hmm, how do they do that? Cost: $19.99-$24.99, at liquor stores starting next week.
Kick off party at Fontainebleau's Arkadia 9 p.m. Monday Jan 31.
On Our Radar
- Vape shops popping up everywhere
- Watch model Charlotte McKinney enjoy Miami during Swim Week in 20 seconds
- Eva Mendes personal appearance in Aventura
- Folk Night At MOCA
- Love story part 2: Ryan O' Neal, Ali McGraw together again
- Maxim debuts its first swimwear collection at Miami Swim Week
- South Beach Seafood Festival Announces Participating Restaurants & VIP Sweepstakes
- Reality stars at Miami Swim Week
- Hollywood couple, boxer at Maxim Swim Week event
- Hollywood couple at SLS Swim Week event