A new vodka in town
Absolut Wild Tea joins the pack
If you're a South Floridian, you like iced tea. Well, if you like vodka, you're in luck. Absolut has gotten smart, putting out Wild Tea vodka. What's it like? "When the mysterious richness of Chinese Oolong Tea meets the wild and delicate character of the Nordic white elderflower, the result is an eye-opening twist on a flavor combination that will inspire the cocktail connoisseur in all of us," reads a release. How's it taste? Well, like tea (black) for starters, with floral bites, red apples and a hint of citrus. Kinda sweet, too, but they say no sugar is added. Hmm, how do they do that? Cost: $19.99-$24.99, at liquor stores starting next week.
Kick off party at Fontainebleau's Arkadia 9 p.m. Monday Jan 31.
On Our Radar
- Glamorous red carpet for Miss Universe
- Shaq: from basketball to law enforcement
- Amber Rose makes a splash in Miami
- Shannen Doherty talks new reality show
- Brazilian soccer star keeps the party going
- Joanna Krupa suing fellow Housewives star
- Magic Johnson at book appearance
- Justin Bieber misses another hearing
- Local attorney helps Linda Hogan
- Geraldine Chaplin to make rare appearance