A new vodka in town
Absolut Wild Tea joins the pack
If you're a South Floridian, you like iced tea. Well, if you like vodka, you're in luck. Absolut has gotten smart, putting out Wild Tea vodka. What's it like? "When the mysterious richness of Chinese Oolong Tea meets the wild and delicate character of the Nordic white elderflower, the result is an eye-opening twist on a flavor combination that will inspire the cocktail connoisseur in all of us," reads a release. How's it taste? Well, like tea (black) for starters, with floral bites, red apples and a hint of citrus. Kinda sweet, too, but they say no sugar is added. Hmm, how do they do that? Cost: $19.99-$24.99, at liquor stores starting next week.
Kick off party at Fontainebleau's Arkadia 9 p.m. Monday Jan 31.
On Our Radar
- Donald Trump spends Turkey Day in Florida
- Michael B Jordan in Miami talking 'Creed'
- Actor named honorary president of Miami Fashion Week
- Are Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie coming to Art Basel?
- Celebrity doctor's Grove home sells
- Miami teen hits the big time
- Inside details of Sofia Vergara's wedding
- DWTS cast members will present SWAY: A Dance Trilogy at Olympia Theater
- Trey Songz and friends spend the day giving back.
- Recap: Miami.com Experience - Pop-Up Dinner at Bocce with Sugarcane