A new vodka in town
Absolut Wild Tea joins the pack
If you're a South Floridian, you like iced tea. Well, if you like vodka, you're in luck. Absolut has gotten smart, putting out Wild Tea vodka. What's it like? "When the mysterious richness of Chinese Oolong Tea meets the wild and delicate character of the Nordic white elderflower, the result is an eye-opening twist on a flavor combination that will inspire the cocktail connoisseur in all of us," reads a release. How's it taste? Well, like tea (black) for starters, with floral bites, red apples and a hint of citrus. Kinda sweet, too, but they say no sugar is added. Hmm, how do they do that? Cost: $19.99-$24.99, at liquor stores starting next week.
Kick off party at Fontainebleau's Arkadia 9 p.m. Monday Jan 31.
On Our Radar
- Gloria Estefan to lead Q&A
- CSI Miami star Omar Miller talks Weekend Fix
- Dwyane Wade getting ready for A Night on the Runwade
- Mr. Olympia Phil Heath gives diet and exercise tips before the holidays
- Pharrell can't sell his Miami condo
- Supermodel Elle Macpherson at opening of Stripsteak
- Eric Trump marries in Palm Beach
- Miami actor Carlos Ponce stays busy
- Jersey Belle star Jaime Sullivan in Miami
- Shireen Sandoval named 'Deco Drive' cohost