A new spin on things
A celeb favorite at Mondrian
Just in time for our annual vow-to-do-better resolution after another calorie-laden holiday season, SoulCycle opens its doors at the Mondrian South Beach, 1100 West Ave. New York's indoor cycling workout -- an intense 45-minute session of pedaling -- is a hot ticket item among the celebrity set. Tom and Katie were spotted in classes last weekend, and Kelly Ripa, Kevin Bacon and Brooke Shields are also Soul-sters. The South Beach outpost will feature 30 bikes in a studio on the third floor of the hotel for $32 a session. And for those of you who believe shopping-is-my-cardio, head to the SoulCycle boutique. Doors opened, fittingly, the day after Christmas.
On Our Radar
- Maria Menounos talks new show, book and dieting
- Is Star Island losing its luster?
- Keith Richards' daughter Alexandra spins for crowd
- Models & bottles: Leonardo DiCaprio does Miami Beach
- The Rock literally battles it out in new movie Hercules
- Mario Lopez parties on yacht in Miami Beach
- Models spotted at Swim Week
- Cool and crafty event at Aventura Mall
- Roselyn Sánchez dishes on ‘Devious Maids,’ singing and new Spanish comedy
- Local bachelor appears in the nude on reality show