A new spin on things
A celeb favorite at Mondrian
Just in time for our annual vow-to-do-better resolution after another calorie-laden holiday season, SoulCycle opens its doors at the Mondrian South Beach, 1100 West Ave. New York's indoor cycling workout -- an intense 45-minute session of pedaling -- is a hot ticket item among the celebrity set. Tom and Katie were spotted in classes last weekend, and Kelly Ripa, Kevin Bacon and Brooke Shields are also Soul-sters. The South Beach outpost will feature 30 bikes in a studio on the third floor of the hotel for $32 a session. And for those of you who believe shopping-is-my-cardio, head to the SoulCycle boutique. Doors opened, fittingly, the day after Christmas.
On Our Radar
- Rick Ross celebrates 10 years of 'Port of Miami'
- 5 reasons why everyone should watch Premios Tu Mundo
- Ricky Martin in Miami Beach with Maluma
- Armand Assante remembers 'Mambo Kings' premiere
- Zika cases found in Miami Beach, pregnant women warned to stay away by CDC
- Kanye West's Life of Pablo pop up shop in Miami
- Miami hurdler Brianna Rollins rules!
- Disney princess Aimee Carrero a Miami girl
- Are Anna Kournikova and Enrique Iglesias married?
- 6 things to do so you don't get Zika