A new spin on things
A celeb favorite at Mondrian
Just in time for our annual vow-to-do-better resolution after another calorie-laden holiday season, SoulCycle opens its doors at the Mondrian South Beach, 1100 West Ave. New York's indoor cycling workout -- an intense 45-minute session of pedaling -- is a hot ticket item among the celebrity set. Tom and Katie were spotted in classes last weekend, and Kelly Ripa, Kevin Bacon and Brooke Shields are also Soul-sters. The South Beach outpost will feature 30 bikes in a studio on the third floor of the hotel for $32 a session. And for those of you who believe shopping-is-my-cardio, head to the SoulCycle boutique. Doors opened, fittingly, the day after Christmas.
On Our Radar
- Justin Bieber: Give me just a little more time
- Music on Board brings EDM festival to Fort Lauderdale from Brazil
- Fort Lauderdale's Fish Tank Kings returns
- Wild and crazy guy: Steve O in town for shows
- Ben & Jerry’s Free Ice Cream Tasting
- Tax day cometh! Flo Rida pays his bill
- Joanna Krupa puts apartment up for sale
- Former 'Queer Eye' designer Thom Filicia lends his touch to new condo in Edgewater
- Key West company featured on 'The Profit'
- Miami Beach, Miami Gardens among nation’s most dangerous suburbs