A Mandarin Easter Brunch
So, you've outgrown Cadbury and are looking for a sophisticated Easter brunch experience. Cafe Sambal offers sushi, sea bass and more.
Generic, chocolate egg binges are such a passé Easter tradition. Give me some caviar eggs, People. Or miso-marinated sea bass and sushi. That’s what Cafe Sambal has on their Easter Brunch menu this year. And there will be omelet, French toast and pancake stations (Roasted bananas, anyone?) You can also enjoy a mélange of freshly baked treats, ceviches, salads, fresh fruit and more. For more information, call 305-913-8358.
When: Easter Sunday, April 4 from 11:30 a.m. -3 p.m.
Where: Cafe Sambal @ Mandarin Oriental Miami , 500 Brickell Key Dr., Brickell, 305-913-8288.
How Much? $75 per adult, $32 per child (Ages 4 -12).
- James Bond-inspired hotel stays in time for 'Spectre' release
- WeWork Co-Founder Miguel McKelvey on entrepreneurship & Miami's startup scene
- Inside Nautilus, Miami's first SIXTY Hotel
- Get away this fall with top South Florida hotel packages
- Ben Pundole Takes Us Inside A Hotel Life
- Surfcomber's Donte Johnson on Kimpton's brand of inclusive hospitality
- A weekend at Miami Beach's new wellness retreat, Carillon Hotel & Spa
- Halloween arrives at Florida theme parks
- A Day Trip to Vero Beach
- Margaritaville Hollywood Beach Resort Now Taking Reservations