A Mandarin Easter Brunch
So, you've outgrown Cadbury and are looking for a sophisticated Easter brunch experience. Cafe Sambal offers sushi, sea bass and more.
Generic, chocolate egg binges are such a passé Easter tradition. Give me some caviar eggs, People. Or miso-marinated sea bass and sushi. That’s what Cafe Sambal has on their Easter Brunch menu this year. And there will be omelet, French toast and pancake stations (Roasted bananas, anyone?) You can also enjoy a mélange of freshly baked treats, ceviches, salads, fresh fruit and more. For more information, call 305-913-8358.
When: Easter Sunday, April 4 from 11:30 a.m. -3 p.m.
Where: Cafe Sambal @ Mandarin Oriental Miami , 500 Brickell Key Dr., Brickell, 305-913-8288.
How Much? $75 per adult, $32 per child (Ages 4 -12).
- New Year, New Hotel Packages Across South Florida
- EDITION vs. Thompson—Which is the Hottest New Miami Beach Hotel?
- Inside the Newly Restored Shelborne Wyndham Grand
- 48 Hours in Aruba - Video
- Black Friday & Cyber Monday Hotel Flash Sales
- RoomMate Hotels' CEO Enrique Sarasola on new BeMate apartment rental service
- Holiday Hotel Packages in Miami & Across Florida
- The Raleigh Hotel Presents Jazz Dinner Series
- The James Royal Palm Launches VIP Insider Program
- Grand Banks Oyster Bar draws diners to the Hudson River