A Mandarin Easter Brunch
So, you've outgrown Cadbury and are looking for a sophisticated Easter brunch experience. Cafe Sambal offers sushi, sea bass and more.
Generic, chocolate egg binges are such a passé Easter tradition. Give me some caviar eggs, People. Or miso-marinated sea bass and sushi. That’s what Cafe Sambal has on their Easter Brunch menu this year. And there will be omelet, French toast and pancake stations (Roasted bananas, anyone?) You can also enjoy a mélange of freshly baked treats, ceviches, salads, fresh fruit and more. For more information, call 305-913-8358.
When: Easter Sunday, April 4 from 11:30 a.m. -3 p.m.
Where: Cafe Sambal @ Mandarin Oriental Miami , 500 Brickell Key Dr., Brickell, 305-913-8288.
How Much? $75 per adult, $32 per child (Ages 4 -12).
- Miami Hotel Bars
- Visiting the New Key West
- Celebrate Miami Beach's Centennial with $100 room rates & more hotel offers
- 3 Last Minute Ultra Music Festival Hotel Packages To Book Now
- Ultimate Guide to WMC & MMW Hotel Pool Parties
- Languorous Luxury in Anguilla
- Gale Boutique Hotel & Residences set to open in Fort Lauderdale late 2016
- Miami Hotel Valentine's Day Guide
- Win a 7-Night Trip to St. Barths From Bagatelle & WIMCO Villas
- 13 Best Hotel Boozy Brunches in Miami