A Mandarin Easter Brunch
So, you've outgrown Cadbury and are looking for a sophisticated Easter brunch experience. Cafe Sambal offers sushi, sea bass and more.
Generic, chocolate egg binges are such a passé Easter tradition. Give me some caviar eggs, People. Or miso-marinated sea bass and sushi. That’s what Cafe Sambal has on their Easter Brunch menu this year. And there will be omelet, French toast and pancake stations (Roasted bananas, anyone?) You can also enjoy a mélange of freshly baked treats, ceviches, salads, fresh fruit and more. For more information, call 305-913-8358.
When: Easter Sunday, April 4 from 11:30 a.m. -3 p.m.
Where: Cafe Sambal @ Mandarin Oriental Miami , 500 Brickell Key Dr., Brickell, 305-913-8288.
How Much? $75 per adult, $32 per child (Ages 4 -12).
- Circa 39 Hosts Vino & Vinyasa Friday Yoga Happy Hour
- Fontainebleau Celebrates Frank Sinatra's Centennial Birthday in Style
- Summer Fun 2015: A guide to what’s new at Disney World this summer
- Inside the new Hyatt Centric South Beach Miami
- AC Miami Beach Hotel opens with European-inspired hospitality
- Mark Your Calendar For June 21 & 22: CyberSummer Offers Deep Discounts on Travel
- Sizzling Summer Savings at Miami Hotels & Beyond
- Inside The New York EDITION & other new New York City attractions
- Locally Led Yoga Retreats Head to Nicaragua, Costa Rica and Tulum this Summer
- The Raleigh Launches Summer Pool Passes