A Mandarin Easter Brunch
So, you've outgrown Cadbury and are looking for a sophisticated Easter brunch experience. Cafe Sambal offers sushi, sea bass and more.
Generic, chocolate egg binges are such a passé Easter tradition. Give me some caviar eggs, People. Or miso-marinated sea bass and sushi. That’s what Cafe Sambal has on their Easter Brunch menu this year. And there will be omelet, French toast and pancake stations (Roasted bananas, anyone?) You can also enjoy a mélange of freshly baked treats, ceviches, salads, fresh fruit and more. For more information, call 305-913-8358.
When: Easter Sunday, April 4 from 11:30 a.m. -3 p.m.
Where: Cafe Sambal @ Mandarin Oriental Miami , 500 Brickell Key Dr., Brickell, 305-913-8288.
How Much? $75 per adult, $32 per child (Ages 4 -12).
- For an adventurous & luxurious escape, head to the Caribbean island of Nevis
- Where to Eat Lunch in South Beach Right Now
- Ultimate Guide to Fitness & Wellness at Miami Hotels
- Elevate your game at the best Miami rooftop bars
- Where to Eat Lunch in South Miami Right Now
- Spend the night in one of Miami's poshest penthouses
- 7 Family Friendly Things to Do in Orlando That Are Not Disney
- 9 Best South Beach Budget Hotels
- How to unwind this summer on Florida's other coast, in Naples
- Ultimate Neighborhood Guide to Yoga in Miami