A little taste of Vizcaya, Bollywood style
Bollywood in Miami, baby. Watch "Viewing Vizcaya: Dostana," a romantic comedy, at the Vizcaya Museum and Gardens tonight at 7 p.m.
By Solange Reyner
Get a taste of Bollywood in Miami when the movie "Viewing Vizcaya: Dostana" airs at the Vizcaya Museum and Gardens tonight at 7 p.m.
The romantic comedy is about two straight guys who pretend to be a gay couple to secure an apartment. Things start getting out of control when both fall in love with their land lady's niece, Neha. This is the first Bollywood movie filmed entirely in Miami.
Top the experience off with the evening's themed cocktail.
It's in Hindi, but don't worry - there are English subtitles.
The cost: $15.
Vizcaya Museum and Gardens
3251 South Miami Avenue
Miami, FL 33129
For more info, call 305-250-9133
See and Do
- 5 kinds of guys you'll wind up meeting in Miami's dating scene
- So you think you can dance? Prove it on National Dance Day with the Miami City Ballet
- 7 things you must taste when in Miami
- 9 Instagram-Worthy Photo Opps in Miami
- 10 free and cheap events in Miami this weekend - July 22-24
- Things we discovered on a 74-mile car trip on the Tamiami Trail from Miami to Naples
- Finding craft beer at Miami sports venues
- 9 events you can't miss in Miami - August 2016
- 9 weird things you see in Miami
- Are these are the best places in Miami to propose to your loved one?