A little taste of Vizcaya, Bollywood style
Bollywood in Miami, baby. Watch "Viewing Vizcaya: Dostana," a romantic comedy, at the Vizcaya Museum and Gardens tonight at 7 p.m.
Vizcaya Museum and Gardens
3251 South Miami Avenue
Miami, FL 33129
For more info, call 305-250-9133
By Solange Reyner
Get a taste of Bollywood in Miami when the movie "Viewing Vizcaya: Dostana" airs at the Vizcaya Museum and Gardens tonight at 7 p.m.
The romantic comedy is about two straight guys who pretend to be a gay couple to secure an apartment. Things start getting out of control when both fall in love with their land lady's niece, Neha. This is the first Bollywood movie filmed entirely in Miami.
Top the experience off with the evening's themed cocktail.
It's in Hindi, but don't worry - there are English subtitles.
The cost: $15.
See and Do
- 7 Worst Traffic Nightmares of Miami
- 6 ways to tap into the Miami-London love affair
- 5 Worst Visitors People in Miami Receive in the Winter
- Ayikodans offers a prayer in the form of dance for its sixth season at the Arsht Center
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - Feb. 5-7
- Skateboards and jazz collide this weekend at YoungArts campus
- 14 Events You Can't Miss in Miami in March 2016
- Actors’ Playhouse Company turns out a dazzling version of the musical ‘West Side Story’
- Latest touring version of the Tony-winning musical 'Book of Mormon' is a delight
- ‘The Nether’ raises provocative questions about the dark side of the web