A little taste of Vizcaya, Bollywood style
Bollywood in Miami, baby. Watch "Viewing Vizcaya: Dostana," a romantic comedy, at the Vizcaya Museum and Gardens tonight at 7 p.m.
By Solange Reyner
Get a taste of Bollywood in Miami when the movie "Viewing Vizcaya: Dostana" airs at the Vizcaya Museum and Gardens tonight at 7 p.m.
The romantic comedy is about two straight guys who pretend to be a gay couple to secure an apartment. Things start getting out of control when both fall in love with their land lady's niece, Neha. This is the first Bollywood movie filmed entirely in Miami.
Top the experience off with the evening's themed cocktail.
It's in Hindi, but don't worry - there are English subtitles.
The cost: $15.
Vizcaya Museum and Gardens
3251 South Miami Avenue
Miami, FL 33129
For more info, call 305-250-9133
See and Do
- 7 Spots in Miami Even Locals Don’t Know About
- 5 bike events in Miami during May's National Bike Month
- 7 events in Miami for the budget-conscious - April 29-May 1
- 11 events not to miss in Miami in May 2016
- 11 free and cheap things to do in Miami this weekend - April 22-24
- What if 'Game of Thrones' were recast with famous Floridians?
- 7 things to do with your kids in the Florida Keys
- 5 Reasons to go to Wynwood Life
- Brickell City Centre Brings Farmers Market to Brickell
- 6 free and cheap things to do in Miami this weekend - April 15-17