A little taste of Vizcaya, Bollywood style
Bollywood in Miami, baby. Watch "Viewing Vizcaya: Dostana," a romantic comedy, at the Vizcaya Museum and Gardens tonight at 7 p.m.
Vizcaya Museum and Gardens
3251 South Miami Avenue
Miami, FL 33129
For more info, call 305-250-9133
By Solange Reyner
Get a taste of Bollywood in Miami when the movie "Viewing Vizcaya: Dostana" airs at the Vizcaya Museum and Gardens tonight at 7 p.m.
The romantic comedy is about two straight guys who pretend to be a gay couple to secure an apartment. Things start getting out of control when both fall in love with their land lady's niece, Neha. This is the first Bollywood movie filmed entirely in Miami.
Top the experience off with the evening's themed cocktail.
It's in Hindi, but don't worry - there are English subtitles.
The cost: $15.
See and Do
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - Holidays 2014
- Holiday parades, princess parties & a local gift guide: Munchkin Fun's top weekly picks
- Borscht Film Festival spurs a Miami filmmaking boom
- Holiday events in Miami
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - Dec. 12-14
- Outré Theatre makes its move to Fort Lauderdale with ‘Othello’
- Cirque du Soleil brings its fem-centric show, 'Amaluna,' to Sun Life Stadium
- Seminole Hard Rock Winterfest Boat Parade floats into Broward this Saturday
- Holiday dance, theater and music favorites to make the season merry
- ‘Book of Mormon’ walks its fine line, this time at the Arsht Center