A little taste of Vizcaya, Bollywood style
Bollywood in Miami, baby. Watch "Viewing Vizcaya: Dostana," a romantic comedy, at the Vizcaya Museum and Gardens tonight at 7 p.m.
Vizcaya Museum and Gardens
3251 South Miami Avenue
Miami, FL 33129
For more info, call 305-250-9133
By Solange Reyner
Get a taste of Bollywood in Miami when the movie "Viewing Vizcaya: Dostana" airs at the Vizcaya Museum and Gardens tonight at 7 p.m.
The romantic comedy is about two straight guys who pretend to be a gay couple to secure an apartment. Things start getting out of control when both fall in love with their land lady's niece, Neha. This is the first Bollywood movie filmed entirely in Miami.
Top the experience off with the evening's themed cocktail.
It's in Hindi, but don't worry - there are English subtitles.
The cost: $15.
See and Do
- Opposites attract in New Theatre’s ‘Gospel According to Jerry’
- Monks from the Drepung Loseling Monastery bring sacred song, dance to Broward
- 'Book of Mormon' to hold $25 ticket lottery at Arsht
- Turkey trots, holiday parades & airport survival: Munchkin Fun's top picks for Thanksgiving week
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - Nov. 21-23
- Top events for the Miami Book Fair International
- Broward presents a revamped 'Phantom of the Opera'
- Marvel Universe LIVE! superheroes and villains invade South Florida this weekend
- Alliance Theatre Lab’s 'The Originals' presents solo shows
- FUNDarte’s ‘Writing in Sand’ looks at Miami’s migrant women