A dancing cruise..
Aventura Dance Studios has put together a 3-day, all inclusive dance cruise that is setting sail on November 6th.
By Solange Reyner
No silly, the cruise doesn't dance - but you will be. Aventura Dance Studios has put together a 3-day, all inclusive dance cruise that is setting sail on November 6th.
Sign up to board the Royal Caribbean and learn the cha cha, bachata, hip hop, the tango and salsa from the mambo king Eddie Torres. There will be over 30 hours of social dancing and 20 hours of planned workshops.
See and Do
- Discover Miami's Historic MiMo District on Biscayne Boulevard
- Little Haiti's galleries, shops and bars
- Discover Miami's Little Haiti neighbhorhood
- He was told as a boy he'd have to go to a deaf school—but he grew up to help make the music to Hamilton
- Las Olas Art Fair takes over the streets of Fort Lauderdale this weekend
- Coral Gables Hispanic Cultural Festival takes over the streets of City Beautiful
- 5 reasons you should check out the Mammography Art Initiative in Wynwood this weekend
- 7 free and cheap events in Miami this weekend - Oct. 21-23
- Miami's cultural itinerary courtesy of Prism Creative Group - Oct. 16-31
- Find your happy place at the Modern Life Mindfulness Festival