A dancing cruise..
Aventura Dance Studios has put together a 3-day, all inclusive dance cruise that is setting sail on November 6th.
By Solange Reyner
No silly, the cruise doesn't dance - but you will be. Aventura Dance Studios has put together a 3-day, all inclusive dance cruise that is setting sail on November 6th.
Sign up to board the Royal Caribbean and learn the cha cha, bachata, hip hop, the tango and salsa from the mambo king Eddie Torres. There will be over 30 hours of social dancing and 20 hours of planned workshops.
If you're looking to learn how to dance and want to stay on land, visit Aventura Dance for more info. Click on the following link and get a free class by signing up: http://www.aventuradance.com/salsa-dance-classes.php.
Aventura Dance is located at 19026 NE 29 Avenue in Aventura
See and Do
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - Holidays 2014
- Holiday parades, princess parties & a local gift guide: Munchkin Fun's top weekly picks
- Borscht Film Festival spurs a Miami filmmaking boom
- Holiday events in Miami
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - Dec. 12-14
- Outré Theatre makes its move to Fort Lauderdale with ‘Othello’
- Cirque du Soleil brings its fem-centric show, 'Amaluna,' to Sun Life Stadium
- Seminole Hard Rock Winterfest Boat Parade floats into Broward this Saturday
- Holiday dance, theater and music favorites to make the season merry
- ‘Book of Mormon’ walks its fine line, this time at the Arsht Center