A dancing cruise..
Aventura Dance Studios has put together a 3-day, all inclusive dance cruise that is setting sail on November 6th.
By Solange Reyner
No silly, the cruise doesn't dance - but you will be. Aventura Dance Studios has put together a 3-day, all inclusive dance cruise that is setting sail on November 6th.
Sign up to board the Royal Caribbean and learn the cha cha, bachata, hip hop, the tango and salsa from the mambo king Eddie Torres. There will be over 30 hours of social dancing and 20 hours of planned workshops.
If you're looking to learn how to dance and want to stay on land, visit Aventura Dance for more info. Click on the following link and get a free class by signing up: http://www.aventuradance.com/salsa-dance-classes.php.
Aventura Dance is located at 19026 NE 29 Avenue in Aventura
See and Do
- Bayfront Park hosts tree lighting event to kick off holiday season
- Momix will perform and teach a master class at Broward Center
- 17 Fun Things to Do This Holiday Week: Nov 23-29
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami this weekend - Nov. 20-22
- ‘Newsies’ dances its way back to South Florida with a charming leading man
- Some Miami Book Fair events of note (in a weekend of hundreds)
- Miami Book Fair, a literary cornucopia, kicks off
- Give Miami Day, Nov. 19, is a chance to support Miami charities
- 15 things to do with the kids this week: Munchkin Fun's Top Picks
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami this weekend - Nov. 13-15