A dancing cruise..
Aventura Dance Studios has put together a 3-day, all inclusive dance cruise that is setting sail on November 6th.
By Solange Reyner
No silly, the cruise doesn't dance - but you will be. Aventura Dance Studios has put together a 3-day, all inclusive dance cruise that is setting sail on November 6th.
Sign up to board the Royal Caribbean and learn the cha cha, bachata, hip hop, the tango and salsa from the mambo king Eddie Torres. There will be over 30 hours of social dancing and 20 hours of planned workshops.
If you're looking to learn how to dance and want to stay on land, visit Aventura Dance for more info. Click on the following link and get a free class by signing up: http://www.aventuradance.com/salsa-dance-classes.php.
Aventura Dance is located at 19026 NE 29 Avenue in Aventura
See and Do
- YoungArts kicks off Outside the Box series with a show by musician Dave Eggar
- Carbonell winners take the stage at South Miami-Dade Cultural Arts Center
- Pumpkin patches, parties and trick-or-treating: Munchkin Fun's 2014 Halloween Guide
- MIFFecito: A Shot of Cinema
- Grovetoberfest brings craft beer to Miami's masses
- Playwright Vanessa Garcia tackles identity in exile in her new play 'The Cuban Spring'
- Two generations of Latin music-makers gather in Miami for Red Bull Siempre Fresco
- Trick or treating, holiday crafts & The Lego Movie: Munchkin Fun's top picks for the week
- Casino Night event in Coral Gables benefits at-risk children
- The Beatles arrive at HistoryMiami