A dancing cruise..
Aventura Dance Studios has put together a 3-day, all inclusive dance cruise that is setting sail on November 6th.
By Solange Reyner
No silly, the cruise doesn't dance - but you will be. Aventura Dance Studios has put together a 3-day, all inclusive dance cruise that is setting sail on November 6th.
Sign up to board the Royal Caribbean and learn the cha cha, bachata, hip hop, the tango and salsa from the mambo king Eddie Torres. There will be over 30 hours of social dancing and 20 hours of planned workshops.
If you're looking to learn how to dance and want to stay on land, visit Aventura Dance for more info. Click on the following link and get a free class by signing up: http://www.aventuradance.com/salsa-dance-classes.php.
Aventura Dance is located at 19026 NE 29 Avenue in Aventura
See and Do
- Yoga del Barrio comes to jugofresh
- Earth Day, spring parties, egg hunts and Munchkin Fun's 10 other fun things to do this week
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - April 11-13
- Egg hunts and photo ops for Easter 2014
- Miami Beach Gay Pride takes over South Beach this weekend
- Choreographer Trey McIntyre brings community and artistic inspiration from Boise to Miami
- Deering Estate Festival of the Arts offers three days of events
- Heineken TransAtlantic Festival trae excelencia rockera a Miami Beach
- Heineken Transatlantic Festival brings global sounds to Miami
- PhilanthroFest Outdoor Festival returns to Wolfson Campus