A Corny Ceremony for New Year's Chasers
So, you're not a big party person on New Year's Day? Me, neither. Try my New Year's ocean ceremony. It's a little corny, but it always works.
So, I do this corny thing every New Year's Day. My friends and I write down all our desires and goals on paper. Then we pray and toss these sheets into the ocean. The ceremony usually takes place on the beach somewhere in front of a hotel. I'll probably have a glass of wine at The Riverside Hotel's Indigo Restaurant then walk over to Ft. Lauderdale Beach for the ceremony. So, what's the point? To baptize the new year with a fresh, new attitude. To surrender your dreams to the boundless ocean, knowing that the possibilities in 2010 are, indeed, boundless. Try it. Let me know what you think.
- Celebrate Miami Beach's Centennial with $100 room rates & more hotel offers
- 3 Last Minute Ultra Music Festival Hotel Packages To Book Now
- Ultimate Guide to WMC & MMW Hotel Pool Parties
- Languorous Luxury in Anguilla
- Gale Boutique Hotel & Residences set to open in Fort Lauderdale late 2016
- Miami Hotel Valentine's Day Guide
- Win a 7-Night Trip to St. Barths From Bagatelle & WIMCO Villas
- 13 Best Hotel Boozy Brunches in Miami
- New Year, New Hotel Packages Across South Florida
- EDITION vs. Thompson—Which is the Hottest New Miami Beach Hotel?