A Corny Ceremony for New Year's Chasers
So, you're not a big party person on New Year's Day? Me, neither. Try my New Year's ocean ceremony. It's a little corny, but it always works.
So, I do this corny thing every New Year's Day. My friends and I write down all our desires and goals on paper. Then we pray and toss these sheets into the ocean. The ceremony usually takes place on the beach somewhere in front of a hotel. I'll probably have a glass of wine at The Riverside Hotel's Indigo Restaurant then walk over to Ft. Lauderdale Beach for the ceremony. So, what's the point? To baptize the new year with a fresh, new attitude. To surrender your dreams to the boundless ocean, knowing that the possibilities in 2010 are, indeed, boundless. Try it. Let me know what you think.
- Where to Eat Lunch in South Beach Right Now
- Ultimate Guide to Fitness & Wellness at Miami Hotels
- Elevate your game at the best Miami rooftop bars
- Where to Eat Lunch in South Miami Right Now
- Spend the night in one of Miami's poshest penthouses
- 7 Family Friendly Things to Do in Orlando That Are Not Disney
- 9 Best South Beach Budget Hotels
- How to unwind this summer on Florida's other coast, in Naples
- Ultimate Neighborhood Guide to Yoga in Miami
- Where to Eat Lunch in Midtown Right Now