A Corny Ceremony for New Year's Chasers
So, you're not a big party person on New Year's Day? Me, neither. Try my New Year's ocean ceremony. It's a little corny, but it always works.
So, I do this corny thing every New Year's Day. My friends and I write down all our desires and goals on paper. Then we pray and toss these sheets into the ocean. The ceremony usually takes place on the beach somewhere in front of a hotel. I'll probably have a glass of wine at The Riverside Hotel's Indigo Restaurant then walk over to Ft. Lauderdale Beach for the ceremony. So, what's the point? To baptize the new year with a fresh, new attitude. To surrender your dreams to the boundless ocean, knowing that the possibilities in 2010 are, indeed, boundless. Try it. Let me know what you think.
- The Sagamore woos teachers & locals with discounted summer rates
- JW Marriot Marquis Miami woos travelers with a couples spa package
- Stay-cay & save this summer at the Delano, Mondrian or Shore Club
- b2 miami downtown woos basketball fans with June travel deal
- Florida residents are invited to staycay & save on South Beach this summer
- Turnberry Isle woos travelers with Family Fun summer package
- Summer like a Gatsby at Fisher Island
- Conrad Miami woos summer travelers with "Stay Cool" package
- Stay & save this summer at Fort Lauderdale's Riverside Hotel
- Turnberry Isle woos travelers with a Memorial Day package