A Corny Ceremony for New Year's Chasers
So, you're not a big party person on New Year's Day? Me, neither. Try my New Year's ocean ceremony. It's a little corny, but it always works.
So, I do this corny thing every New Year's Day. My friends and I write down all our desires and goals on paper. Then we pray and toss these sheets into the ocean. The ceremony usually takes place on the beach somewhere in front of a hotel. I'll probably have a glass of wine at The Riverside Hotel's Indigo Restaurant then walk over to Ft. Lauderdale Beach for the ceremony. So, what's the point? To baptize the new year with a fresh, new attitude. To surrender your dreams to the boundless ocean, knowing that the possibilities in 2010 are, indeed, boundless. Try it. Let me know what you think.
- Check Into Hotel Gaythering, a New LGBT Hotel For Gay Pride Weekend
- The Villa by Barton G. Reopens at Versace Mansion with Boutique Hotel, Restaurant, Event Space
- The Ritz-Carlton Key Biscayne Hosts All-Star Tennis Tournament & Offers Sony Open Packages
- Miami Hotel Personality: Javier Beneyto of the Newly Opened Metropolitan by COMO
- Spring Training Hotel Packages Across Florida
- Two Miami Beach Marriotts Rebrand to Attract the Modern Miami Traveler
- Avicii Returns to Miami with Avicii Hotel at SLS South Beach During Miami Music Week
- Red Bull Guest House Announces Miami Music Week Takeover of Gale South Beach
- The Raleigh Hotel's Restaurant Michael Schwartz Presents Steinway & Sons Concert Series
- Metropolitan by COMO Set to Open Valentine's Day & Other Romantic Miami Hotel Retreats