9 Mile Music Festival
The Marley's and Caribbean music take over downtown Miami on March 12
The Bob Marley Movement presents the 18th Annual 9 Mile Music Festival (formerly known as the Caribbean Festival) on Saturday, March 12, 2011.
The event will take place in downtown Miami at Bayfront Park (301 N. Biscayne Blvd). Gates open at 1 p.m. and tickets are on sale now at www.bobmarleymovement.com.
Live performances at the festival will include:
- Stephen Marley
- Damian Marley
- Julian Marley
- Ky-Mani Marley
- Thievery Corporation
- Slightly Stoopid
- Major Lazer
Music in Miami
- Do Not Sit On the Furniture Kicks Off Independence Day Weekend with Nora En Pure
- EC Twins Take Over E11EVEN for Cam Con's Official After Party
- 2015 Summer Music Concert Guide for Miami and South Florida
- Space Welcomes Queen of Techno Nicole Moudaber on Saturday, June 6
- Best of the Best Music Fest brings dancehall, soca and reggae to Miami
- Rec Room Turns Up with DJ Craze Friday, May 15
- Bro Safari drops the beat at Go HARD at the Fillmore
- Win Tickets to See andhim at Treehouse on Thursday, May 14
- Rico Love Launches New Album at E11EVEN Wednesday, May 13
- Serge Devant Talks Club Culture in the U.S.