9 Mile Music Festival
The Marley's and Caribbean music take over downtown Miami on March 12
The Bob Marley Movement presents the 18th Annual 9 Mile Music Festival (formerly known as the Caribbean Festival) on Saturday, March 12, 2011.
The event will take place in downtown Miami at Bayfront Park (301 N. Biscayne Blvd). Gates open at 1 p.m. and tickets are on sale now at www.bobmarleymovement.com.
Live performances at the festival will include:
- Stephen Marley
- Damian Marley
- Julian Marley
- Ky-Mani Marley
- Thievery Corporation
- Slightly Stoopid
- Major Lazer
Music in Miami
- Mayer Hawthorne headlines free concert in Miami for Mercedes-Benz Evolution Tour tonight
- Afro Roots World Music Festival boasts a bounty of genres
- Revew: Ray Lamontagne pours his blues-filled soul over Miami Beach
- J-Lo, Neon Trees and sexy summer bodies ruled Saturday night's iHeartRadio Ultimate Pool Party
- Review: Beyonce and Jay Z concert is an expert exercise in fabulosity and pop myth-making.
- Review: Romeo Santos seduces Miami at AmericanAirlines Arena concert
- Review: Morrissey shows his talents remain in fine form at sold-out concert at Arsht Center
- Neon Trees performs in South Florida
- Review: Lady Antebellum swoons crowd at Seminole Hard Rock concert
- Indie-rockers The Head and The Heart in Miami