9 Mile Music Festival
The Marley's and Caribbean music take over downtown Miami on March 12
The Bob Marley Movement presents the 18th Annual 9 Mile Music Festival (formerly known as the Caribbean Festival) on Saturday, March 12, 2011.
The event will take place in downtown Miami at Bayfront Park (301 N. Biscayne Blvd). Gates open at 1 p.m. and tickets are on sale now at www.bobmarleymovement.com.
Live performances at the festival will include:
- Stephen Marley
- Damian Marley
- Julian Marley
- Ky-Mani Marley
- Thievery Corporation
- Slightly Stoopid
- Major Lazer
Music in Miami
- After Haitian konpa band CaRiMi broke up, Richard Cave started fresh in South Florida
- Flaming Lips' Wayne Coyne on their wild shows: 'Something like a Walt Disney cartoon meets Led Zeppelin'
- The Flaming Lips in Miami for House of Creatives Music Festival at the North Beach Bandshell
- Boy George performs in Miami weeks before his debut on 'The New Celebrity Apprentice'
- SunGhosts to perform at VetFest 2016, a concert dedicated to veterans
- Red Hot Chili Peppers coming to Miami
- R.E.M. bassist Mike Mills blurs the boundaries between rock and classical music
- Cee-Lo Green headlines the Adrienne Arsht Center's 10th Anniversary Concert
- 11 South Florida musical acts you should know
- Top 10 pop music concerts in South Florida