9 Mile Festival After Party with Jahfe at Tobacco Road
Why go home when the lights go back on at Bayfront Park? Tobacco Road will keep the reggae vibes flowing all night long!
9 Mile Festival After Party
When: March 12, 10 p.m.
Where: Tobacco Road, 626 S. Miami Ave.
Entry: Free with 9 Mile ticket stub, $5 without. 21+
What’s better than tons of reggae at Bayfront Park?
Even more reggae, of course! When the lights go back on and the smoke lifts after the 9 Mile Festival, what better way to ride out the high than to take a five-minute drive to Tobacco Road for the “Official Concert After Party” featuring Miami’s star reggae group, Jahfe.
Jahfe will rock the cabaret room from 10 p.m. to 2 a.m., special guest, Known as Major, will take the patio with their own blend of reggae-rock and DJ Jr. Don will be spinning irie joints from 11 p.m. all the way to 4 a.m. So you don’t have to go home when get the boot from Bayfront Park— head over to this punky reggae party. It's free for anyone with a concert ticket stub and $5 for everyone else. Just make sure you're at least 21.
Music in Miami
- The Hot Sardines bring infectious jazz sound to South Miami on Saturday
- Phillip Phillips brings raspy rock to Seminole Hard Rock on Saturday
- Review: Pitbull, Enrique Igelsias celebrate Miami at sold out concert
- American Authors bring alt-rock sound to Revolution
- French chanteuse SoKo opens for Foster the People at the Fillmore Miami Beach
- Festival Miami brings jazz, classical, pop and more
- Miami-raised Austin Paul talks about III Points Festival in Wynwood
- Marc Anthony returns to Miami
- Mick Jones, Foreigner play Seminole Hard Rock Friday
- Review: Jack White’s rock-fueled show energizes Miami Beach