9 Mile Festival After Party with Jahfe at Tobacco Road
Why go home when the lights go back on at Bayfront Park? Tobacco Road will keep the reggae vibes flowing all night long!
What’s better than tons of reggae at Bayfront Park?
Even more reggae, of course! When the lights go back on and the smoke lifts after the 9 Mile Festival, what better way to ride out the high than to take a five-minute drive to Tobacco Road for the “Official Concert After Party” featuring Miami’s star reggae group, Jahfe.
Jahfe will rock the cabaret room from 10 p.m. to 2 a.m., special guest, Known as Major, will take the patio with their own blend of reggae-rock and DJ Jr. Don will be spinning irie joints from 11 p.m. all the way to 4 a.m. So you don’t have to go home when get the boot from Bayfront Park— head over to this punky reggae party. It's free for anyone with a concert ticket stub and $5 for everyone else. Just make sure you're at least 21.
9 Mile Festival After Party
When: March 12, 10 p.m.
Where: Tobacco Road, 626 S. Miami Ave.
Entry: Free with 9 Mile ticket stub, $5 without. 21+
Music in Miami
- Miami Soul weekend guide: DanceAfrica Miami Reception, Juneteenth Miami Music Festival, Colors of the Caribbean
- Best of the Best returns for the tenth year with dancehall and reggae stars
- Review: Beyoncé slays on Formation tour’s opening night in Miami
- 7 reasons to see Andy Grammer at the Fontainebleau this Saturday
- Up-and-coming country star Kelsea Ballerini ready to take Tortuga Music Festival by storm this week
- Concert Review: Pearl Jam Packs a Punch at American Airlines Arena
- Tortuga Music Festival announces lineup, ticket sales
- A 7-year-old reviews Bruce Springsteen’s ‘The River Tour’ concert
- Concert Review: Bruce Springsteen captivates with a performance that displays a depth of emotions
- 9 signs you’re addicted to Bruce Springsteen