9 Mile Festival After Party with Jahfe at Tobacco Road
Why go home when the lights go back on at Bayfront Park? Tobacco Road will keep the reggae vibes flowing all night long!
9 Mile Festival After Party
When: March 12, 10 p.m.
Where: Tobacco Road, 626 S. Miami Ave.
Entry: Free with 9 Mile ticket stub, $5 without. 21+
What’s better than tons of reggae at Bayfront Park?
Even more reggae, of course! When the lights go back on and the smoke lifts after the 9 Mile Festival, what better way to ride out the high than to take a five-minute drive to Tobacco Road for the “Official Concert After Party” featuring Miami’s star reggae group, Jahfe.
Jahfe will rock the cabaret room from 10 p.m. to 2 a.m., special guest, Known as Major, will take the patio with their own blend of reggae-rock and DJ Jr. Don will be spinning irie joints from 11 p.m. all the way to 4 a.m. So you don’t have to go home when get the boot from Bayfront Park— head over to this punky reggae party. It's free for anyone with a concert ticket stub and $5 for everyone else. Just make sure you're at least 21.
Music in Miami
- Do Not Sit On the Furniture Kicks Off Independence Day Weekend with Nora En Pure
- EC Twins Take Over E11EVEN for Cam Con's Official After Party
- 2015 Summer Music Concert Guide for Miami and South Florida
- Space Welcomes Queen of Techno Nicole Moudaber on Saturday, June 6
- Best of the Best Music Fest brings dancehall, soca and reggae to Miami
- Rec Room Turns Up with DJ Craze Friday, May 15
- Bro Safari drops the beat at Go HARD at the Fillmore
- Win Tickets to See andhim at Treehouse on Thursday, May 14
- Rico Love Launches New Album at E11EVEN Wednesday, May 13
- Serge Devant Talks Club Culture in the U.S.