9 Mile Festival After Party with Jahfe at Tobacco Road
Why go home when the lights go back on at Bayfront Park? Tobacco Road will keep the reggae vibes flowing all night long!
9 Mile Festival After Party
When: March 12, 10 p.m.
Where: Tobacco Road, 626 S. Miami Ave.
Entry: Free with 9 Mile ticket stub, $5 without. 21+
What’s better than tons of reggae at Bayfront Park?
Even more reggae, of course! When the lights go back on and the smoke lifts after the 9 Mile Festival, what better way to ride out the high than to take a five-minute drive to Tobacco Road for the “Official Concert After Party” featuring Miami’s star reggae group, Jahfe.
Jahfe will rock the cabaret room from 10 p.m. to 2 a.m., special guest, Known as Major, will take the patio with their own blend of reggae-rock and DJ Jr. Don will be spinning irie joints from 11 p.m. all the way to 4 a.m. So you don’t have to go home when get the boot from Bayfront Park— head over to this punky reggae party. It's free for anyone with a concert ticket stub and $5 for everyone else. Just make sure you're at least 21.
Music in Miami
- Cécile McLorin Salvant displays her jazz vocals Friday, Dec. 20 at Arsht Center
- Review: Kanye West delivers majestic concept concert at AmericanAirlines Arena
- Buika brings her powerful voice to Arsht Center
- Review: Eagles bring 40-year ‘History’ Tour and taste of California to Miami’s AmericanAirlines Arena
- Cultura Profética brings positive vibrations
- Janelle Monae brings her talents to the Fillmore Miami Beach on Saturday
- Tickets go on sale for Paul Simon & Sting Live at the BB&T Center in Sunrise
- Talib Kweli comes to Miami to open for Macklemore and spin at afterparty
- Miami Beach Jazz Festival debuts with Michelle Coltrane as headliner
- Brazilian psychedelic-rock band Os Mutantes rocks out in Miami this Sunday