9 Mile Festival After Party with Jahfe at Tobacco Road
Why go home when the lights go back on at Bayfront Park? Tobacco Road will keep the reggae vibes flowing all night long!
What’s better than tons of reggae at Bayfront Park?
Even more reggae, of course! When the lights go back on and the smoke lifts after the 9 Mile Festival, what better way to ride out the high than to take a five-minute drive to Tobacco Road for the “Official Concert After Party” featuring Miami’s star reggae group, Jahfe.
Jahfe will rock the cabaret room from 10 p.m. to 2 a.m., special guest, Known as Major, will take the patio with their own blend of reggae-rock and DJ Jr. Don will be spinning irie joints from 11 p.m. all the way to 4 a.m. So you don’t have to go home when get the boot from Bayfront Park— head over to this punky reggae party. It's free for anyone with a concert ticket stub and $5 for everyone else. Just make sure you're at least 21.
9 Mile Festival After Party
When: March 12, 10 p.m.
Where: Tobacco Road, 626 S. Miami Ave.
Entry: Free with 9 Mile ticket stub, $5 without. 21+
Music in Miami
- After Haitian konpa band CaRiMi broke up, Richard Cave started fresh in South Florida
- Flaming Lips' Wayne Coyne on their wild shows: 'Something like a Walt Disney cartoon meets Led Zeppelin'
- The Flaming Lips in Miami for House of Creatives Music Festival at the North Beach Bandshell
- Boy George performs in Miami weeks before his debut on 'The New Celebrity Apprentice'
- SunGhosts to perform at VetFest 2016, a concert dedicated to veterans
- Red Hot Chili Peppers coming to Miami
- R.E.M. bassist Mike Mills blurs the boundaries between rock and classical music
- Cee-Lo Green headlines the Adrienne Arsht Center's 10th Anniversary Concert
- 11 South Florida musical acts you should know
- Top 10 pop music concerts in South Florida