$8 Martini Happy Hour
Ft Lauderdale's Big City Tavern launches an $8 martini happy hour
Celebrate the martini daily as Las Olas's Big City Tavern launches Marini Happy Hour this month. Every day from 4-7pmsip an $8 specialty martini, including the classic cosmo and the bikini martinia (Skyy Vodka, Malibu Coconut Rum, pineapple juice and grenadine). From 5-7pm feast on half-priced appetizers including shrimp & shitake pot stickers, salsicce pizza and tuna tataki.
Big City Tavern
609 E. Las Olas Blvd, Fort Lauderdale
- President Hello Kitty? She's got cookies to convince you
- South Beach Seafood Festival 2016 highlights top seafood chefs, restaurants
- Get yours: stone crab season starts Saturday
- Is this the best black-owned food truck in South Florida?
- Food just got a lot better at Heat's American Airlines Arena
- Luke's Diner will be a real place Wednesday. Here's where to get free coffee:
- Poke, not sushi, is what's cool in Miami. Yelp helps us find it
- What Zika? Governor visits Wynwood to promote dining event
- Where to eat great food, drink great wine and beer — and raise money
- Why the Hungry Black Man makes juice bar his pick of the week