$8 Martini Happy Hour
Ft Lauderdale's Big City Tavern launches an $8 martini happy hour
Big City Tavern
609 E. Las Olas Blvd, Fort Lauderdale
Celebrate the martini daily as Las Olas's Big City Tavern launches Marini Happy Hour this month. Every day from 4-7pmsip an $8 specialty martini, including the classic cosmo and the bikini martinia (Skyy Vodka, Malibu Coconut Rum, pineapple juice and grenadine). From 5-7pm feast on half-priced appetizers including shrimp & shitake pot stickers, salsicce pizza and tuna tataki.
- Miami Beach's Macchialina to open in Asheville
- Fresh American Bistro debuts in Sunny Isles
- The List: Seagrape's Michelle Bernstein
- Pubbelly and Wynwood Brewing Co. to open restaurant, beer bar on cruise ship
- Are these the best restaurants in South Florida?
- La Nuit en Rosé wine festival coming to Miami Beach Edition
- Miami's 15 most anticipated restaurants of 2015
- The List: 50 Eggs' John Kunkel
- The Burgies: Who will be South Florida's 2015 comfort-food champions?
- Southern Italian restaurant Campania opens Wednesday in Miami