$8 Martini Happy Hour
Ft Lauderdale's Big City Tavern launches an $8 martini happy hour
Big City Tavern
609 E. Las Olas Blvd, Fort Lauderdale
Celebrate the martini daily as Las Olas's Big City Tavern launches Marini Happy Hour this month. Every day from 4-7pmsip an $8 specialty martini, including the classic cosmo and the bikini martinia (Skyy Vodka, Malibu Coconut Rum, pineapple juice and grenadine). From 5-7pm feast on half-priced appetizers including shrimp & shitake pot stickers, salsicce pizza and tuna tataki.
- MasterChef is casting Miami home cooks for new season
- Tacos & Tatas Tuesdays returns to Rocco’s Tacos
- Lure Fishbar reels in bourbon lovers for Thursday pairing dinner
- Burger Beast's Croquetapalooza to showcase one of Miami's favorite comfort foods
- What's the Best? 5 Choice Cheese Shops in Miami and Broward
- Pubbelly goes vegan Oct 2
- Eat well & do good at OTC Sept 22
- Updated: Miami restaurant openings, closings and more
- Miami's Best Pizza to close after 44 years in Coral Gables
- Miami food to star on Bravo's 'Best New Restaurant'