$8 Martini Happy Hour
Ft Lauderdale's Big City Tavern launches an $8 martini happy hour
Big City Tavern
609 E. Las Olas Blvd, Fort Lauderdale
Celebrate the martini daily as Las Olas's Big City Tavern launches Marini Happy Hour this month. Every day from 4-7pmsip an $8 specialty martini, including the classic cosmo and the bikini martinia (Skyy Vodka, Malibu Coconut Rum, pineapple juice and grenadine). From 5-7pm feast on half-priced appetizers including shrimp & shitake pot stickers, salsicce pizza and tuna tataki.
- The List: Casa D'Angelo's Angelo Elia
- Dewey LoSasso to run new restaurant at Schnebly Winery and Miami Brewing Co.
- American Social now open in Brickell
- Cibo Wine Bar expands to South Beach
- Top 10 most popular Miami food/drink places on Instagram in 2014
- The List: The Dutch's Conor Hanlon
- Stephen Starr to open second restaurant in Bal Harbour
- Philly diner Green Eggs Cafe opens in Aventura
- New restaurants add to Doral's food options
- Escopazzo closes in South Beach after 21-year run