$8 Martini Happy Hour
Ft Lauderdale's Big City Tavern launches an $8 martini happy hour
Celebrate the martini daily as Las Olas's Big City Tavern launches Marini Happy Hour this month. Every day from 4-7pmsip an $8 specialty martini, including the classic cosmo and the bikini martinia (Skyy Vodka, Malibu Coconut Rum, pineapple juice and grenadine). From 5-7pm feast on half-priced appetizers including shrimp & shitake pot stickers, salsicce pizza and tuna tataki.
Big City Tavern
609 E. Las Olas Blvd, Fort Lauderdale
- This renovated firehouse with two names has become a Brickell staple
- Miami's favorite croquetas by Yelpers in honor of Croquetapalooza
- 5 fun foodie activities to do with kids in Miami
- Wynwood businesses reopen after Zika scare
- Michy fans: Fried chicken is back
- Grandma's recipes play into new Estefan Kitchen
- This "clean eating" South Beach restaurant to open Brickell spot
- Croquetas get star treatment at Croquetapalooza
- UberEATS expands delivery west to Coral Gables, Coconut Grove, South Miami
- Can these cupcakes save Lolita the killer whale?