$7 Drinks at The Raleigh Hotel for Rest of the Year
The Raleigh celebrates their 70th anniversary by offering guests $7 treats including cocktails and valet parking.
Calling all alcoholics! (Just kidding). What I’m not kidding about is how expensive drinks can be if you don’t know when and where to go in our greedy, little town. To celebrate their 70th anniversary, The Raleigh is offering $7 martinis, cocktails, small bites and valet parking 7 days a week for the rest of 2010 (Valet parking is usually $35, my friends). But the offer is only available from 4 p.m. to 8 p.m. Come on, that’s plenty of time.
The Raleigh Hotel, 1775 Collins Avenue, Miami Beach, 305-534-6300.
- New Year, New Hotel Packages Across South Florida
- EDITION vs. Thompson—Which is the Hottest New Miami Beach Hotel?
- Inside the Newly Restored Shelborne Wyndham Grand
- 48 Hours in Aruba - Video
- Black Friday & Cyber Monday Hotel Flash Sales
- RoomMate Hotels' CEO Enrique Sarasola on new BeMate apartment rental service
- Holiday Hotel Packages in Miami & Across Florida
- The Raleigh Hotel Presents Jazz Dinner Series
- The James Royal Palm Launches VIP Insider Program
- Grand Banks Oyster Bar draws diners to the Hudson River