$7 Drinks at The Raleigh Hotel for Rest of the Year
The Raleigh celebrates their 70th anniversary by offering guests $7 treats including cocktails and valet parking.
Calling all alcoholics! (Just kidding). What I’m not kidding about is how expensive drinks can be if you don’t know when and where to go in our greedy, little town. To celebrate their 70th anniversary, The Raleigh is offering $7 martinis, cocktails, small bites and valet parking 7 days a week for the rest of 2010 (Valet parking is usually $35, my friends). But the offer is only available from 4 p.m. to 8 p.m. Come on, that’s plenty of time.
The Raleigh Hotel, 1775 Collins Avenue, Miami Beach, 305-534-6300.
- National Hotel Invites Locals to Take a Dip in its 205' Pool with Summer Day Pass
- Flash Sale on Hotels Across Florida, The Caribbean & Latin America Available on First Day of Summer
- Eventstar Founder & CEO Alain Perez Takes Us Inside His Tent Business
- The Getaway: St. Kitts by Land & Sea
- Hotel Openings On The Horizon Across Miami
- The National Hotel Miami Beach Completes $12 Million Renovation
- Think Hotel Group Has Big Plans For Collins Park Neighborhood
- Acqualina Resort & Spa Partners with YOGiiZA To Offer Personalized Yoga, Health & Wellness
- The Setai Miami Beach Launches New Luxury Ocean Suites Collection
- Check Into Hotel Gaythering, a New LGBT Hotel For Gay Pride Weekend