$7 Drinks at The Raleigh Hotel for Rest of the Year
The Raleigh celebrates their 70th anniversary by offering guests $7 treats including cocktails and valet parking.
Calling all alcoholics! (Just kidding). What I’m not kidding about is how expensive drinks can be if you don’t know when and where to go in our greedy, little town. To celebrate their 70th anniversary, The Raleigh is offering $7 martinis, cocktails, small bites and valet parking 7 days a week for the rest of 2010 (Valet parking is usually $35, my friends). But the offer is only available from 4 p.m. to 8 p.m. Come on, that’s plenty of time.
The Raleigh Hotel, 1775 Collins Avenue, Miami Beach, 305-534-6300.
- Miami Hotel Bars
- Celebrate Miami Beach's Centennial with $100 room rates & more hotel offers
- 3 Last Minute Ultra Music Festival Hotel Packages To Book Now
- Ultimate Guide to WMC & MMW Hotel Pool Parties
- Languorous Luxury in Anguilla
- Gale Boutique Hotel & Residences set to open in Fort Lauderdale late 2016
- Miami Hotel Valentine's Day Guide
- Win a 7-Night Trip to St. Barths From Bagatelle & WIMCO Villas
- 13 Best Hotel Boozy Brunches in Miami
- New Year, New Hotel Packages Across South Florida