$7 Drinks at The Raleigh Hotel for Rest of the Year
The Raleigh celebrates their 70th anniversary by offering guests $7 treats including cocktails and valet parking.
Calling all alcoholics! (Just kidding). What I’m not kidding about is how expensive drinks can be if you don’t know when and where to go in our greedy, little town. To celebrate their 70th anniversary, The Raleigh is offering $7 martinis, cocktails, small bites and valet parking 7 days a week for the rest of 2010 (Valet parking is usually $35, my friends). But the offer is only available from 4 p.m. to 8 p.m. Come on, that’s plenty of time.
The Raleigh Hotel, 1775 Collins Avenue, Miami Beach, 305-534-6300.
- Black Friday & Cyber Monday Hotel Flash Sales
- RoomMate Hotels' CEO Enrique Sarasola on new BeMate apartment rental service
- The Raleigh Hotel Presents Jazz Dinner Series
- The James Royal Palm Launches VIP Insider Program
- Grand Banks Oyster Bar draws diners to the Hudson River
- Miami Hotels Celebrate National Yoga Month
- Mayfair Hotel & Spa offers Miami Vices package
- Oasis Collections Offers Alternative to a Hotel in Miami & Latin America
- Endless Summer Hotel Packages For Labor Day & Beyond
- First Look: Vintro Hotel & Kitchen, a boutique art hotel on Collins Park