$7 Drinks at The Raleigh Hotel for Rest of the Year
The Raleigh celebrates their 70th anniversary by offering guests $7 treats including cocktails and valet parking.
Calling all alcoholics! (Just kidding). What I’m not kidding about is how expensive drinks can be if you don’t know when and where to go in our greedy, little town. To celebrate their 70th anniversary, The Raleigh is offering $7 martinis, cocktails, small bites and valet parking 7 days a week for the rest of 2010 (Valet parking is usually $35, my friends). But the offer is only available from 4 p.m. to 8 p.m. Come on, that’s plenty of time.
The Raleigh Hotel, 1775 Collins Avenue, Miami Beach, 305-534-6300.
- Black Friday & Cyber Monday Hotel Travel Deals in Miami, South Florida, the Caribbean & Mexico
- SLS Brickell to open with Boy George at splashy party
- 10 Best Hotels for Art Lovers & Scenesters during Art Basel Miami Beach
- Get Lei'd at Campton Yard with 'Supermensch' Shep Gordon
- Cheers to four years of LDV Hospitality at Gale South Beach
- How to drop $500K on New Year’s Eve in Miami without even trying
- World Traveler (& Foodie) Guide to Miami Book Fair
- If you like these Miami hotels, you’ll love their new sister properties in desirable destinations
- A No Nonsense Guide to Doing South Beach like a Local
- Hotel Week NYC offers rooms as low as $100 in January