65th annual Junior Orange Bowl Parade marches back into town
Coral Gables hosts the 65th annual Junior Orange Bowl Parade this Sunday with war heroes as Grand Marshals.
Junior Orange Bowl Parade
6 p.m. Sunday
Alhambra Circle and Ponce de Leon Boulevard south to Miracle Mile and west to Coral Gables City Hall
Strike up the band!
You've stuffed yourself on Thanksgiving and overdosed on shopping.
Now it's time to enjoy the fun times of a parade, specifically, the 65th annual Junior Orange Bowl Parade in downtown Coral Gables.
The date has moved this year - the parade will start at 6 p.m. Sunday and will feature three Tuskegee Airmen as the grand marshals. High school bands, show horses, performers, and floats — all will march down Miracle Mile. This year’s theme is “Illumination Spectacular.”
The parade is free for those who want to stand on the sidewalks. The parade starts at the Alhambra Circle and Ponce de Leon Boulevard intersection, travels south to Miracle Mile, then heads west to Coral Gables City Hall and Biltmore Way. If you want to sit in the grandstand, tickets start at $10. For information, call 305-662-1210 or visit juniororangebowl.org
See and Do
- Pee Wee’s Big Adventure, Parachutes & Doktor Kaboom: Munchkin Fun's Top picks Apr 27 - May 3
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - April 24-26
- ‘MythBusters’ duo gets Miami audience involved in science hijinks
- Little Havana Visitor Center opens on Calle Ocho
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - April 24-26
- Festivals of Speed brings luxury to Museum Park
- Island City delivers the laughs and the bite in ‘Little Dog Laughed’
- Outdoor Movies, Earth Day Goodies, Summer Camp & Giveaways: Munchkin Fun's Top picks Apr 20-26
- No 'pleading the fifth' for Andy Cohen in Miami
- Anderson Cooper comes to Miami for an intimate conversation