$50 Treatments at Seven Seas
In celebration of the National Spring Spa Week, the Seven Seas Aveda Spa and Salon is promoting three new luxury treatments for $50.
Seven Seas Aveda Spa and Salon
Newport Beachside Hotel and Resort
16701 Collins Avenue, Sunny Isles Beach
Fifty-dolla make ya holla!
Yes, in celebration of the National Spring Spa Week, the Seven Seas Aveda Spa and Salon is promoting three new luxury treatments for the a promotional price of $50. From April 11th to April 17th, locals are invited to celebrate seven days of health and wellness with affordable and rejuvenating treatments for the mind and body. Booking began March 14th.
As a nationwide campaign, Spa Week promotes rest, relaxation and financial relief to millions twice a year. More than 800 spas in 30 markets across the country participate, guaranteeing a spa near just about everyone. For the past seven years, the event has aimed to introduce the average consumer to the amazing physical benefits of spa therapy while simultaneously raising awareness and educating the public on healthy living.
The Seven Seas Aveda Spa and Salon will offer the following signature treatments for only $50, a savings of 55 to 60 percent off for one week only.
• Elemental Nature Massage: Based upon the Aveda Elemental Nature philosophy and your favorite Aveda aroma, the Elemental Nature Massage is customized to fit your specific needs while utilizing a variety of different massage techniques including, but not limited to, Swedish, deep tissue, pregnancy massage, acupressure and reflexology.
• Elemental Nature Facial: From dry and dehydrated to oily and congested skin, the Elemental Nature Facial is a truly personalized skin experience with a customized treatment based on Aveda’s signature Elemental Nature consultation.
•Caribbean Therapy Body Treatment: This island–inspired treatment calms and renews the mind and body with a body exfoliation, seaweed body masque, detoxifying body massage and Caribbean aromatherapy oils.
- Saks Debuts its Mobile Fashion Van
- Shop for a Cause
- Summer is Looking Haute at Village of Merrick Park
- Bal Harbour Shops Celebrates 50 Years with Fashion Project
- Louis Vuitton Opens in the Design District
- Sawgrass Mills Expanding
- Meet Designer Rachel Roy at Macy's Dadeland
- Meet RHONY Heather Thomson
- What to Wear at The World Golf Championships-Cadillac Championship
- GBS Serving Up Free Get-Gorgeous Services