5 Napkin Burger drops the "Burger" to become 5 Napkin Grill
5 Napkin Grill expands menu to offer much more than burgers
Is this good riddance to The Year(s) of the Burger in Miami? Some say no, others say it's been long over, but whatever the case, 5 Napkin Burger on Lincoln Road has changed its name and its menu. 5 Napkin Grill will still offer burgers, but will also now serve things such as: Hells’ Kitchen Chicken Wings; Deep-Fried Pickles and Pastrami; Wasabi Deviled Eggs with Siracha and Crispy Rice; Warm Bavarian Pretzel Sticks with Beer and Cheese Fondue; Pimento Cheese Potato Skins; Tempura Green beans with Ponzu Mayo; a taco bar; and several different salads. There is also a newly designed patio, updated interior with larger tables and a soundtrack that "emphasizes Latin rhythms."
- Executive Chef Wanted: E. Michael Reidt out at Area 31
- Social media stalking travel app names Perricone's as Miami's #1 restaurant
- As the Rumor Mill Churns: Il Mulino to South Beach & a blind item
- Umami Burger South Beach opening at 11 a.m. May 10
- Cipriani opening Friday, May 10
- Area 31 expands outdoor terrace while indoors gets a revamp
- World of Beer Midtown opening May 6
- Michael Mina reportedly opening second Miami restaurant in the Fontainebleau
- STK Miami closed for a "disco nap"
- A new chocolate/ wine shop in the works from Buena Vista Bistro/Deli duo