5 Napkin Burger drops the "Burger" to become 5 Napkin Grill
5 Napkin Grill expands menu to offer much more than burgers
Is this good riddance to The Year(s) of the Burger in Miami? Some say no, others say it's been long over, but whatever the case, 5 Napkin Burger on Lincoln Road has changed its name and its menu. 5 Napkin Grill will still offer burgers, but will also now serve things such as: Hells’ Kitchen Chicken Wings; Deep-Fried Pickles and Pastrami; Wasabi Deviled Eggs with Siracha and Crispy Rice; Warm Bavarian Pretzel Sticks with Beer and Cheese Fondue; Pimento Cheese Potato Skins; Tempura Green beans with Ponzu Mayo; a taco bar; and several different salads. There is also a newly designed patio, updated interior with larger tables and a soundtrack that "emphasizes Latin rhythms."
- Now open: Coconut Grove's Spasso--"Simple, honest, brutal food"
- Food Network UK star Andy Bates brings "refined British pub food" to A&E District with 3-day pop up
- Blair Wilson, Mike Isabella, Jennifer Carroll, George Pagnois headline Surfcomber food fest
- The Bridge Cocktail Bar's December takeover of The Local Craft Food & Drink
- Kevin Cory transforms NAOE sibling into N Shabu Shabu
- Alinea in Residence comes to Miami: Chef Grant Achatz to pop up at Faena Miami Beach
- Former Miami restaurant owner Joshua Woodward pleaded no contest Friday to attempted murder for trying to induce a miscarriage
- Jose Garces planning Miami restaurant
- Update: CANCELED Brooklyn's Pies 'n' Thighs pops up at the Mondrian
- Restaurant Michael Schwartz is out at the Raleigh Hotel on South Beach