5 Napkin Burger drops the "Burger" to become 5 Napkin Grill
5 Napkin Grill expands menu to offer much more than burgers
Is this good riddance to The Year(s) of the Burger in Miami? Some say no, others say it's been long over, but whatever the case, 5 Napkin Burger on Lincoln Road has changed its name and its menu. 5 Napkin Grill will still offer burgers, but will also now serve things such as: Hells’ Kitchen Chicken Wings; Deep-Fried Pickles and Pastrami; Wasabi Deviled Eggs with Siracha and Crispy Rice; Warm Bavarian Pretzel Sticks with Beer and Cheese Fondue; Pimento Cheese Potato Skins; Tempura Green beans with Ponzu Mayo; a taco bar; and several different salads. There is also a newly designed patio, updated interior with larger tables and a soundtrack that "emphasizes Latin rhythms."
- Top Chef Masters contestant Herb Wilson is executive chef of SoFi's forthcoming Red Ginger
- Michelle Bernstein to bring a little Crumb on Parchment to Miami Dolphins games
- Albert Trummer's Drawing Room Bar & Lounge to open at new Shelborne
- Seasalt & Pepper slammed with new lawsuits
- La Maison owes $12,922.69 in back rent
- Adria Alum opening Piripi in the Gables
- London's Coya opening on Brickell
- Unlimited tacos and beer for $18.21 debuts at Toro Toro
- New kitchen leadership at Bocce Bar
- Mignonette oyster bar in Miami's Edgwater slated for Aug. 1 opening and we have the menu!