5 Napkin Burger drops the "Burger" to become 5 Napkin Grill
5 Napkin Grill expands menu to offer much more than burgers
Is this good riddance to The Year(s) of the Burger in Miami? Some say no, others say it's been long over, but whatever the case, 5 Napkin Burger on Lincoln Road has changed its name and its menu. 5 Napkin Grill will still offer burgers, but will also now serve things such as: Hells’ Kitchen Chicken Wings; Deep-Fried Pickles and Pastrami; Wasabi Deviled Eggs with Siracha and Crispy Rice; Warm Bavarian Pretzel Sticks with Beer and Cheese Fondue; Pimento Cheese Potato Skins; Tempura Green beans with Ponzu Mayo; a taco bar; and several different salads. There is also a newly designed patio, updated interior with larger tables and a soundtrack that "emphasizes Latin rhythms."
- New at Townhouse: K Ramen. Burger. Beer. Plus rooftop "destination" The Cape
- COYO Taco's Scott Linquist opens OLLA Nov. 28 on Lincoln Road
- Bazaar Mar by José Andrés at SLS Brickell open for biz Nov. 22
- My Ceviche opening 6th outpost later this month at The Shops at Midtown
- Is Jack Nicholson an investor in a soon-to-open Miami restaurant?
- Michael Schwartz's Fi'lia opens in Brickell next week
- Brazil's 24/7 French bistro Paris 6 opening October 24 on Miami Beach
- Mignonette opening second location in ex-Gourmet Diner space on Biscayne
- Ferran Adrià, Jorge Muñoz, Aaron Mulliss & Nick Beardshaw in Miami for Estrella Damm Gastronomy Congress
- Soyka's second act: Miami restaurateur to open first restaurant in 15 years