5 Napkin Burger drops the "Burger" to become 5 Napkin Grill
5 Napkin Grill expands menu to offer much more than burgers
Is this good riddance to The Year(s) of the Burger in Miami? Some say no, others say it's been long over, but whatever the case, 5 Napkin Burger on Lincoln Road has changed its name and its menu. 5 Napkin Grill will still offer burgers, but will also now serve things such as: Hells’ Kitchen Chicken Wings; Deep-Fried Pickles and Pastrami; Wasabi Deviled Eggs with Siracha and Crispy Rice; Warm Bavarian Pretzel Sticks with Beer and Cheese Fondue; Pimento Cheese Potato Skins; Tempura Green beans with Ponzu Mayo; a taco bar; and several different salads. There is also a newly designed patio, updated interior with larger tables and a soundtrack that "emphasizes Latin rhythms."
- Jerry's Famous Deli on South Beach is now closed
- Now open: N by Naoe, Kevin Cory's new Brickell Key prix fixe lunch spot
- Ibiza club and Señor Frog's opening in South Beach?
- Umami Burger in Miami Beach closed; Blue Collar has new chef de cuisine; Phillip Bryant leaves Swine
- Khong River House experiments with new menu items
- Closed for "summer vacation": La Maison Miami
- CATCH is closed and allegedly moving to a new Miami location
- NYC-based the Chef Agency expands to Miami
- The Rumor Mill: Bal Harbour's La Goulue on way out, Stephen Starr in
- Slice of Brazil comes to life on urban farm in Fort Lauderdale