48 Hours for Haiti
Bring your donations of cash, checks or non-perishable items to this two-day relief effort for victims of the recent earthquake in Haiti.
MIA at Biscayne
20 Biscayne Blvd., Miami
Monday, Jan. 18 and Tuesday, Jan. 19
5 p.m. to 10 p.m.
Miami.com along with Title Sports Drink and MIA at Biscayne have partnered for a two-day relief effort for victims of the recent earthquake in Haiti.
The effort titled "48 Hours for Haiti" will take place on Monday, Jan. 18 and Tuesday, Jan. 19 from 5 p.m. to 10 p.m. each day.
The event will benefit the American Red Cross and Catholic Charities in their efforts for Haiti relief.
Checks or cash donations can be made on-site. Non-perishable food items, canned goods, water and clothing will also be collected during this time.
Among the local faces who will be hosting include Latin Grammy winner Jorge Moreno, artist Carlos A. Navarro, WFOR anchor Marybel Rodriguez, MTV reality star Ibis del Mar, WSVN Deco Drive personality Aubrey Aquino, Univision personality Karol Rosa, and WPOW personality Nikki Ramirez.
See and Do
- Accessible Art: Caribbean-centric exhibition by Haitian artist, Locust Projects wins first NEA grant, and is the Museum of Art Fort Lauderdale expanding?
- Munchkin Fun's 22 fun things to do with the kids Dec 16-21
- 'We Will Rock You' is a guilty pleasure for Queen fans
- Cheech and Chong perform this Sunday at the Hard Rock Live
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - Dec. 13-15
- 'Making God Laugh' mines sobering truths
- Found Footage Festival keeps videotape alive
- ‘We Will Rock You’ is built on Queen’s flamboyant rock music
- Accessible Art: Art Basel sets attendance record, color in time and space with Carlos Cruz-Diez, and the Bakehouse Art Complex builds first public metal-casting foundry
- Munchkin Fun's 22 fun things to do with the kids Dec 9-14