48 Hours for Haiti
Bring your donations of cash, checks or non-perishable items to this two-day relief effort for victims of the recent earthquake in Haiti.
Miami.com along with Title Sports Drink and MIA at Biscayne have partnered for a two-day relief effort for victims of the recent earthquake in Haiti.
The effort titled "48 Hours for Haiti" will take place on Monday, Jan. 18 and Tuesday, Jan. 19 from 5 p.m. to 10 p.m. each day.
The event will benefit the American Red Cross and Catholic Charities in their efforts for Haiti relief.
Checks or cash donations can be made on-site. Non-perishable food items, canned goods, water and clothing will also be collected during this time.
Among the local faces who will be hosting include Latin Grammy winner Jorge Moreno, artist Carlos A. Navarro, WFOR anchor Marybel Rodriguez, MTV reality star Ibis del Mar, WSVN Deco Drive personality Aubrey Aquino, Univision personality Karol Rosa, and WPOW personality Nikki Ramirez.
MIA at Biscayne
20 Biscayne Blvd., Miami
Monday, Jan. 18 and Tuesday, Jan. 19
5 p.m. to 10 p.m.
See and Do
- 5 kinds of guys you'll wind up meeting in Miami's dating scene
- So you think you can dance? Prove it on National Dance Day with the Miami City Ballet
- 7 things you must taste when in Miami
- 9 Instagram-Worthy Photo Opps in Miami
- 10 free and cheap events in Miami this weekend - July 22-24
- Things we discovered on a 74-mile car trip on the Tamiami Trail from Miami to Naples
- Finding craft beer at Miami sports venues
- 9 events you can't miss in Miami - August 2016
- 9 weird things you see in Miami
- Are these are the best places in Miami to propose to your loved one?