48 Hours for Haiti
Bring your donations of cash, checks or non-perishable items to this two-day relief effort for victims of the recent earthquake in Haiti.
MIA at Biscayne
20 Biscayne Blvd., Miami
Monday, Jan. 18 and Tuesday, Jan. 19
5 p.m. to 10 p.m.
Miami.com along with Title Sports Drink and MIA at Biscayne have partnered for a two-day relief effort for victims of the recent earthquake in Haiti.
The effort titled "48 Hours for Haiti" will take place on Monday, Jan. 18 and Tuesday, Jan. 19 from 5 p.m. to 10 p.m. each day.
The event will benefit the American Red Cross and Catholic Charities in their efforts for Haiti relief.
Checks or cash donations can be made on-site. Non-perishable food items, canned goods, water and clothing will also be collected during this time.
Among the local faces who will be hosting include Latin Grammy winner Jorge Moreno, artist Carlos A. Navarro, WFOR anchor Marybel Rodriguez, MTV reality star Ibis del Mar, WSVN Deco Drive personality Aubrey Aquino, Univision personality Karol Rosa, and WPOW personality Nikki Ramirez.
See and Do
- 5 Worst Visitors People in Miami Receive in the Winter
- Ayikodans offers a prayer in the form of dance for its sixth season at the Arsht Center
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - Feb. 5-7
- Skateboards and jazz collide this weekend at YoungArts campus
- 14 Events You Can't Miss in Miami in March 2016
- Actors’ Playhouse Company turns out a dazzling version of the musical ‘West Side Story’
- Latest touring version of the Tony-winning musical 'Book of Mormon' is a delight
- ‘The Nether’ raises provocative questions about the dark side of the web
- Slow Burn Theatre Company’s ‘Violet’ is a musical about the scars we carry
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami this weekend - Jan. 29-31