48 Hours for Haiti
Bring your donations of cash, checks or non-perishable items to this two-day relief effort for victims of the recent earthquake in Haiti.
MIA at Biscayne
20 Biscayne Blvd., Miami
Monday, Jan. 18 and Tuesday, Jan. 19
5 p.m. to 10 p.m.
Miami.com along with Title Sports Drink and MIA at Biscayne have partnered for a two-day relief effort for victims of the recent earthquake in Haiti.
The effort titled "48 Hours for Haiti" will take place on Monday, Jan. 18 and Tuesday, Jan. 19 from 5 p.m. to 10 p.m. each day.
The event will benefit the American Red Cross and Catholic Charities in their efforts for Haiti relief.
Checks or cash donations can be made on-site. Non-perishable food items, canned goods, water and clothing will also be collected during this time.
Among the local faces who will be hosting include Latin Grammy winner Jorge Moreno, artist Carlos A. Navarro, WFOR anchor Marybel Rodriguez, MTV reality star Ibis del Mar, WSVN Deco Drive personality Aubrey Aquino, Univision personality Karol Rosa, and WPOW personality Nikki Ramirez.
See and Do
- Regent Cocktail Club in Miami Beach teams up with Bookleggers Mobile Library for cocktail night
- Frost Museum to hold its inaugural Science Art Cinema event
- Mad Cat’s ‘Lazy Fair’ at Miami Theater Center reunites partners in crime
- 15 things to do with the kids in Miami Aug 24-30: Munchkin Fun's Top Picks
- PAMM Third Thursdays: Poplife Social featuring Million Young
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - Aug. 21-23
- Munchkin Fun's top picks for family fun Aug 17-23
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - Aug. 14-16
- "Weird Al" Yankovic brings his masterful musical parody to South Florida
- 'Cirque du soleil: Varekai' heads to South Florida to weave a personal story with classic myth