48 Hours for Haiti
Bring your donations of cash, checks or non-perishable items to this two-day relief effort for victims of the recent earthquake in Haiti.
MIA at Biscayne
20 Biscayne Blvd., Miami
Monday, Jan. 18 and Tuesday, Jan. 19
5 p.m. to 10 p.m.
Miami.com along with Title Sports Drink and MIA at Biscayne have partnered for a two-day relief effort for victims of the recent earthquake in Haiti.
The effort titled "48 Hours for Haiti" will take place on Monday, Jan. 18 and Tuesday, Jan. 19 from 5 p.m. to 10 p.m. each day.
The event will benefit the American Red Cross and Catholic Charities in their efforts for Haiti relief.
Checks or cash donations can be made on-site. Non-perishable food items, canned goods, water and clothing will also be collected during this time.
Among the local faces who will be hosting include Latin Grammy winner Jorge Moreno, artist Carlos A. Navarro, WFOR anchor Marybel Rodriguez, MTV reality star Ibis del Mar, WSVN Deco Drive personality Aubrey Aquino, Univision personality Karol Rosa, and WPOW personality Nikki Ramirez.
See and Do
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - May 17-19
- What to do with kids in Miami May 13-19
- Bill Cosby, at Hard Rock Sunday, talks about TV, racism and life
- ‘War Horse’ casts a simple yet powerful spell
- ‘Memphis’ cast shows vocal chops
- Create-A-Skate at the Museum of Discovery and Science
- 'War Horse' gallops into the South Florida this week
- Miami Museum Month
- 16 things to do with kids May 6-12
- Free and cheap events in Miami - May 3-5