3030 Ocean celebrates its 10th anniversary Dec 15 with guest chefs, cocktails and a gala
3030 @ Marriott Harbor Beach
3030 Holiday Drive, Fort Lauderdale
Dec 15, $150 per person
Advanced RSVP required, 954-765-3129 or Nicole.Jackson@marriott.com
3030 Ocean celebrates its 10-year anniversary Wednesday, Dec 15 with guest chefs, cocktails and a gala fundraiser. The 8th annual Kids in Distress fundraiser will feature 3030 executive chef Dean Max and several of his protégés, including Paula DaSilva (1500° at Eden Roc) and Niven Patel (Atlantic’s Edge at the Cheeca Lodge). Event highlights include a champagne reception, silent auction and five-course wine-paired feast. $150 per person, advanced RSVP required – 954-765-3129 or Nicole.Jackson@marriott.com.
- The List: Corsair's Scott Conant
- Chef changes at Verde, Steak 954, Makoto
- The List: Casa D'Angelo's Angelo Elia
- South Beach openings: Soho Bay, David's Cafe, a new Dewey's, Bodega, Chicken Kitchen, La Savina
- Christmas and NYE 2014: A Holiday Dining Guide for Miami and South Florida
- Dewey LoSasso to run new restaurant at Schnebly Winery and Miami Brewing Co.
- American Social now open in Brickell
- Cibo Wine Bar expands to South Beach
- Top 10 most popular Miami food/drink places on Instagram in 2014
- The List: The Dutch's Conor Hanlon