3030 Ocean celebrates its 10th anniversary Dec 15 with guest chefs, cocktails and a gala
3030 Ocean celebrates its 10-year anniversary Wednesday, Dec 15 with guest chefs, cocktails and a gala fundraiser. The 8th annual Kids in Distress fundraiser will feature 3030 executive chef Dean Max and several of his protégés, including Paula DaSilva (1500° at Eden Roc) and Niven Patel (Atlantic’s Edge at the Cheeca Lodge). Event highlights include a champagne reception, silent auction and five-course wine-paired feast. $150 per person, advanced RSVP required – 954-765-3129 or Nicole.Jackson@marriott.com.
3030 @ Marriott Harbor Beach
3030 Holiday Drive, Fort Lauderdale
Dec 15, $150 per person
Advanced RSVP required, 954-765-3129 or Nicole.Jackson@marriott.com
- This renovated firehouse with two names has become a Brickell staple
- Miami's favorite croquetas by Yelpers in honor of Croquetapalooza
- 5 fun foodie activities to do with kids in Miami
- Wynwood businesses reopen after Zika scare
- Michy fans: Fried chicken is back
- Grandma's recipes play into new Estefan Kitchen
- This "clean eating" South Beach restaurant to open Brickell spot
- Croquetas get star treatment at Croquetapalooza
- UberEATS expands delivery west to Coral Gables, Coconut Grove, South Miami
- Can these cupcakes save Lolita the killer whale?