3030 Ocean celebrates its 10th anniversary Dec 15 with guest chefs, cocktails and a gala
3030 @ Marriott Harbor Beach
3030 Holiday Drive, Fort Lauderdale
Dec 15, $150 per person
Advanced RSVP required, 954-765-3129 or Nicole.Jackson@marriott.com
3030 Ocean celebrates its 10-year anniversary Wednesday, Dec 15 with guest chefs, cocktails and a gala fundraiser. The 8th annual Kids in Distress fundraiser will feature 3030 executive chef Dean Max and several of his protégés, including Paula DaSilva (1500° at Eden Roc) and Niven Patel (Atlantic’s Edge at the Cheeca Lodge). Event highlights include a champagne reception, silent auction and five-course wine-paired feast. $150 per person, advanced RSVP required – 954-765-3129 or Nicole.Jackson@marriott.com.
- My Ceviche owners to open Laffa Mediterranean Kitchen in Miami
- Slow Food's Ark of Taste at Paraiso Bay
- The List: Oceanaire's Kareem Anguin
- Miami Beach's Macchialina to open in Asheville
- Fresh American Bistro debuts in Sunny Isles
- The List: Seagrape's Michelle Bernstein
- Pubbelly and Wynwood Brewing Co. to open restaurant, beer bar on cruise ship
- Are these the best restaurants in South Florida?
- La Nuit en Rosé wine festival coming to Miami Beach Edition
- Miami's 15 most anticipated restaurants of 2015