3030 Ocean celebrates its 10th anniversary Dec 15 with guest chefs, cocktails and a gala
3030 @ Marriott Harbor Beach
3030 Holiday Drive, Fort Lauderdale
Dec 15, $150 per person
Advanced RSVP required, 954-765-3129 or Nicole.Jackson@marriott.com
3030 Ocean celebrates its 10-year anniversary Wednesday, Dec 15 with guest chefs, cocktails and a gala fundraiser. The 8th annual Kids in Distress fundraiser will feature 3030 executive chef Dean Max and several of his protégés, including Paula DaSilva (1500° at Eden Roc) and Niven Patel (Atlantic’s Edge at the Cheeca Lodge). Event highlights include a champagne reception, silent auction and five-course wine-paired feast. $150 per person, advanced RSVP required – 954-765-3129 or Nicole.Jackson@marriott.com.
- MasterChef is casting Miami home cooks for new season
- Tacos & Tatas Tuesdays returns to Rocco’s Tacos
- Lure Fishbar reels in bourbon lovers for Thursday pairing dinner
- Burger Beast's Croquetapalooza to showcase one of Miami's favorite comfort foods
- What's the Best? 5 Choice Cheese Shops in Miami and Broward
- Pubbelly goes vegan Oct 2
- Eat well & do good at OTC Sept 22
- Updated: Miami restaurant openings, closings and more
- Miami's Best Pizza to close after 44 years in Coral Gables
- Miami food to star on Bravo's 'Best New Restaurant'