3030 Ocean celebrates its 10th anniversary Dec 15 with guest chefs, cocktails and a gala
3030 Ocean celebrates its 10-year anniversary Wednesday, Dec 15 with guest chefs, cocktails and a gala fundraiser. The 8th annual Kids in Distress fundraiser will feature 3030 executive chef Dean Max and several of his protégés, including Paula DaSilva (1500° at Eden Roc) and Niven Patel (Atlantic’s Edge at the Cheeca Lodge). Event highlights include a champagne reception, silent auction and five-course wine-paired feast. $150 per person, advanced RSVP required – 954-765-3129 or Nicole.Jackson@marriott.com.
3030 @ Marriott Harbor Beach
3030 Holiday Drive, Fort Lauderdale
Dec 15, $150 per person
Advanced RSVP required, 954-765-3129 or Nicole.Jackson@marriott.com
- Zak the Baker closed, reopens Friday
- "Celebrity" status won't get you into Eating House's sold-out 4/20 dinner
- 10 New Restaurants Coming Soon to Downtown Doral
- Game of Thrones-inspired dishes at Beaker & Gray
- O, Miami poetry shows up in local food
- Two for one: Barley chef to open pizza pop up in Dadeland
- Balans restaurant owner found dead
- Which Miami seafood chef won last weekend's pork cooking competition?
- New menu for Raleigh Hotel restaurant
- This Miami chef was named Food & Wine best new chef