26.2 at the Fontainebleau
Eat, run & relax this weekend with the Fontainebleau's ING Marathon specials
The Fontainebleau Miami Beach
4441 Collins Avenue, Miami Beach
The Fontainebleau is rolling out the red carpet for the 20,000 people running the ING Marathon and Half Marathon this Sunday. Marathoners (or people who love them) are invited to a “Carb-Up” dinner Friday and Saturday nights between 6-7pm. Invest $35 and enjoy a three-course cab heavy dinner featuring the restaurant’s signature spaghetti with tomato and basil. Feast, run then reward yourself with 20% off select spa treatments. Discounted treatments include Yogassage and deep tissue massage – the offer is valid for reservations made between Jan 28 – Feb 6. Runners must present their race numbers for spa discounts, but all are welcome to the "Carb-Up" dinner.
- Turnberry Isle woos travelers with Family Fun summer package
- Summer like a Gatsby at Fisher Island
- Conrad Miami woos summer travelers with "Stay Cool" package
- Stay & save this summer at Fort Lauderdale's Riverside Hotel
- Turnberry Isle woos travelers with a Memorial Day package
- South Beach Marriott celebrates its $9 million transformation with travel deals
- Treat mom to a South Beach staycation this Mother's Day
- Marriott celebrates 500 years of Florida beaches with its 2013 "Summer Suntastic Savings"
- Plan a girlfriend's getaway with Patti Stanger at Loews Miami Beach
- Support Boston Marathon victims at The Palms