22 fun things to do May 28 - June 2
22 fun things to do May 28 - June 2: MunchkinFun.com's top weekly picks
Welcome to Miami's kid calendar! Lots of fun on tap this week- sign up for our newsletter (we're closing in on 10,000 subscribers!) for up-to-the-minute events, classes & family-friendly fun throughout South Florida. Hope everyone had a great holiday weekend! weekend.
Move with the munchkins at Miami Beach Library, hop on a doll scavenger hunt in Kendall, get crafty at Home Depot, celebrate Florida's 500th birthday with crafts in the Grove or treat the family to an outdoor screening of Superman. Get all the details here.
Brush up on parenting skills with a free University of Miami parenting group, explore the ins & outs of homeschooling, learn to deal with the good, bad & ugly tantrums, pop into a living values parenting workshop and reward yourself with date night courtesy of jammie night drop-off in Kendall. Start planning here.
Make Mall Magic
Rising temps and summer rain make summer a perfect time to hit the mall. Enjoy character appearances, entertainment & face painting at Dolphin Mall, shop summer reading lists & enjoy readings with a "world famous storyologist" at Aventura's Book Shop book fair or check out a munchkin-friendly store. Let the games begin!
Prep for summer with Feel the Force: Hurricanes and other Hazards Day at Miami Sci, ride the rails for free at Gold Coast Railroad Museum, compete for prizes and pride at the munchkin-friendly Blue Water Fishing Classic or celebrate National Drawing Day at Michael's. Click here for all the info.
See and Do
- Miami Bike Paths Guide
- Free and cheap events in Miami this weekend
- 6 Best Things To Do Inside in Miami When It's Hot as Balls Outside
- Planning Your Girlfriend Getaway in Miami
- Five ways to punish Miami drivers who keep plowing through the poles to get to the I-95 express lanes
- 15 cultural events in Miami you can't miss - June 16-30
- 13 hot events in Miami in July 2016
- Fourth of July Guide: Where to watch fireworks in South Florida on July 4
- Five reasons you should dress like an early 20th century Irishman on Bloomsday
- Top 4 events during Irie Weekend