22 fun things to do May 28 - June 2
22 fun things to do May 28 - June 2: MunchkinFun.com's top weekly picks
Welcome to Miami's kid calendar! Lots of fun on tap this week- sign up for our newsletter (we're closing in on 10,000 subscribers!) for up-to-the-minute events, classes & family-friendly fun throughout South Florida. Hope everyone had a great holiday weekend! weekend.
Move with the munchkins at Miami Beach Library, hop on a doll scavenger hunt in Kendall, get crafty at Home Depot, celebrate Florida's 500th birthday with crafts in the Grove or treat the family to an outdoor screening of Superman. Get all the details here.
Brush up on parenting skills with a free University of Miami parenting group, explore the ins & outs of homeschooling, learn to deal with the good, bad & ugly tantrums, pop into a living values parenting workshop and reward yourself with date night courtesy of jammie night drop-off in Kendall. Start planning here.
Make Mall Magic
Rising temps and summer rain make summer a perfect time to hit the mall. Enjoy character appearances, entertainment & face painting at Dolphin Mall, shop summer reading lists & enjoy readings with a "world famous storyologist" at Aventura's Book Shop book fair or check out a munchkin-friendly store. Let the games begin!
Prep for summer with Feel the Force: Hurricanes and other Hazards Day at Miami Sci, ride the rails for free at Gold Coast Railroad Museum, compete for prizes and pride at the munchkin-friendly Blue Water Fishing Classic or celebrate National Drawing Day at Michael's. Click here for all the info.
See and Do
- Bayfront Park hosts tree lighting event to kick off holiday season
- Momix will perform and teach a master class at Broward Center
- 17 Fun Things to Do This Holiday Week: Nov 23-29
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami this weekend - Nov. 20-22
- ‘Newsies’ dances its way back to South Florida with a charming leading man
- Some Miami Book Fair events of note (in a weekend of hundreds)
- Miami Book Fair, a literary cornucopia, kicks off
- Give Miami Day, Nov. 19, is a chance to support Miami charities
- 15 things to do with the kids this week: Munchkin Fun's Top Picks
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami this weekend - Nov. 13-15