22 fun things to do with the kids July 8-14
22 fun things to do with the kids July 8-14: MunchkinFun.com's top picks
Hope everyone had a wonderful holiday weekend! Share the love by posting pics of your patriotic munchkins on our Facebook page! Then get busy being our next big winner by entering to win 4 tickets to the Pied Piper at Actors’ Playhouse.
Get fit with Kidokinetics & Buzzy Kids in North Miami, dress the kids up as cavemen for a moonlit screening of the Croods at the Shops at Midtown, explore world dance at MCM, treat the kids to character stortyime in Aventura or check out an exotic animal show & face painting at Mall of the Americas.
Rethink the Library
Local libraries are about much more than books this week. Check out a puppet show in Kendale Lakes, explore "proper" eating in Kendall, learn to implement yoga at home in the Gables, get crafty with StoryArts! at Miami Intll Mall, explore the mysteries of the desert with Jungle Island on Miami Beach or learn French in Palmetto Bay.
Rock out with a salsa dancing performance in Homestead, head indoors for the DWNTN Miami concert series at the Gusman, explore the ins and out of mangoes at Fairchild, treat kids 3-13 to a 90-minute munchkin cooking class, or travel back in time at HistoryMiami’s family fun day.
See and Do
- Discover Miami's Little Haiti neighbhorhood
- He was told as a boy he'd have to go to a deaf school—but he grew up to help make the music to Hamilton
- Las Olas Art Fair takes over the streets of Fort Lauderdale this weekend
- Coral Gables Hispanic Cultural Festival takes over the streets of City Beautiful
- 5 reasons you should check out the Mammography Art Initiative in Wynwood this weekend
- 7 free and cheap events in Miami this weekend - Oct. 21-23
- Miami's cultural itinerary courtesy of Prism Creative Group - Oct. 16-31
- Find your happy place at the Modern Life Mindfulness Festival
- Grovetoberfest Celebrates Six Years of Craft Beer
- Can this Miami political roast Make America Laugh Again? Let's hope so