22 fun things to do with the kids July 8-14
22 fun things to do with the kids July 8-14: MunchkinFun.com's top picks
Hope everyone had a wonderful holiday weekend! Share the love by posting pics of your patriotic munchkins on our Facebook page! Then get busy being our next big winner by entering to win 4 tickets to the Pied Piper at Actors’ Playhouse.
Get fit with Kidokinetics & Buzzy Kids in North Miami, dress the kids up as cavemen for a moonlit screening of the Croods at the Shops at Midtown, explore world dance at MCM, treat the kids to character stortyime in Aventura or check out an exotic animal show & face painting at Mall of the Americas.
Rethink the Library
Local libraries are about much more than books this week. Check out a puppet show in Kendale Lakes, explore "proper" eating in Kendall, learn to implement yoga at home in the Gables, get crafty with StoryArts! at Miami Intll Mall, explore the mysteries of the desert with Jungle Island on Miami Beach or learn French in Palmetto Bay.
Rock out with a salsa dancing performance in Homestead, head indoors for the DWNTN Miami concert series at the Gusman, explore the ins and out of mangoes at Fairchild, treat kids 3-13 to a 90-minute munchkin cooking class, or travel back in time at HistoryMiami’s family fun day.
See and Do
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - Holidays 2014
- Holiday parades, princess parties & a local gift guide: Munchkin Fun's top weekly picks
- Borscht Film Festival spurs a Miami filmmaking boom
- Holiday events in Miami
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - Dec. 12-14
- Outré Theatre makes its move to Fort Lauderdale with ‘Othello’
- Cirque du Soleil brings its fem-centric show, 'Amaluna,' to Sun Life Stadium
- Seminole Hard Rock Winterfest Boat Parade floats into Broward this Saturday
- Holiday dance, theater and music favorites to make the season merry
- ‘Book of Mormon’ walks its fine line, this time at the Arsht Center