22 fun things to do with the kids July 8-14
22 fun things to do with the kids July 8-14: MunchkinFun.com's top picks
Hope everyone had a wonderful holiday weekend! Share the love by posting pics of your patriotic munchkins on our Facebook page! Then get busy being our next big winner by entering to win 4 tickets to the Pied Piper at Actors’ Playhouse.
Get fit with Kidokinetics & Buzzy Kids in North Miami, dress the kids up as cavemen for a moonlit screening of the Croods at the Shops at Midtown, explore world dance at MCM, treat the kids to character stortyime in Aventura or check out an exotic animal show & face painting at Mall of the Americas.
Rethink the Library
Local libraries are about much more than books this week. Check out a puppet show in Kendale Lakes, explore "proper" eating in Kendall, learn to implement yoga at home in the Gables, get crafty with StoryArts! at Miami Intll Mall, explore the mysteries of the desert with Jungle Island on Miami Beach or learn French in Palmetto Bay.
Rock out with a salsa dancing performance in Homestead, head indoors for the DWNTN Miami concert series at the Gusman, explore the ins and out of mangoes at Fairchild, treat kids 3-13 to a 90-minute munchkin cooking class, or travel back in time at HistoryMiami’s family fun day.
See and Do
- Yoga del Barrio comes to jugofresh
- Earth Day, spring parties, egg hunts and Munchkin Fun's 10 other fun things to do this week
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - April 11-13
- Egg hunts and photo ops for Easter 2014
- Miami Beach Gay Pride takes over South Beach this weekend
- Choreographer Trey McIntyre brings community and artistic inspiration from Boise to Miami
- Deering Estate Festival of the Arts offers three days of events
- Heineken TransAtlantic Festival trae excelencia rockera a Miami Beach
- Heineken Transatlantic Festival brings global sounds to Miami
- PhilanthroFest Outdoor Festival returns to Wolfson Campus