22 fun things to do with the kids July 8-14
22 fun things to do with the kids July 8-14: MunchkinFun.com's top picks
Hope everyone had a wonderful holiday weekend! Share the love by posting pics of your patriotic munchkins on our Facebook page! Then get busy being our next big winner by entering to win 4 tickets to the Pied Piper at Actors’ Playhouse.
Get fit with Kidokinetics & Buzzy Kids in North Miami, dress the kids up as cavemen for a moonlit screening of the Croods at the Shops at Midtown, explore world dance at MCM, treat the kids to character stortyime in Aventura or check out an exotic animal show & face painting at Mall of the Americas.
Rethink the Library
Local libraries are about much more than books this week. Check out a puppet show in Kendale Lakes, explore "proper" eating in Kendall, learn to implement yoga at home in the Gables, get crafty with StoryArts! at Miami Intll Mall, explore the mysteries of the desert with Jungle Island on Miami Beach or learn French in Palmetto Bay.
Rock out with a salsa dancing performance in Homestead, head indoors for the DWNTN Miami concert series at the Gusman, explore the ins and out of mangoes at Fairchild, treat kids 3-13 to a 90-minute munchkin cooking class, or travel back in time at HistoryMiami’s family fun day.
See and Do
- Miami-Dade County Youth Fair: Five things we are excited about
- 'Book of Mormon,' 'Newsies' headline Arsht Center's next season
- Puppet shows, storytimes, spring break & 10 other fun things to do this week
- Gipsy Kings celebrate 25 years of 'Bamboleo' at the Hard Rock on May 15
- King Arthur and his knights get goofy in ‘Monty Python’s Spamalot’
- ‘War Horse’ brings its imaginative, moving drama to Miami’s Arsht Center
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - Mar. 7-9
- Calle Ocho: 5 Things we are excited about this year
- Daddy Yankee reigns as the King of Calle Ocho
- World Golf Championships-Cadillac Championship brings golf and more to Doral