21 fun things to do with the kids July 22-27
21 fun things to do with the kids July 22-27: MunchkinFun.com's top weekly picks
Hope everyone had a great weekend! Time to get crafty with 4 amazing art classes (contemporary art & cartooning await!) & 8 amazing August camps (school is weeks away!) Then treat yourself to date night by winning 4 tickets to Rated P for Parenthood in the Gables.
Flex your munchkin’s muscles at Kendall’s ultimate little league camp (full day & half day options available), bond with baby while burning off pregnancy pounds in Pinecrest or Downtown Miami, treat budding ballerina’s to the Grove’s best kiddie ballet camp, tumble through one of Miami’s most popular mommy & me classes or nurture a yogi-in-training at Rina Yoga’s Super Yogi’s Schoolhouse.
Treat the kids to an ice cream party in Aventura, celebrate Florida’s birthday on Miami Beach, dive into a poolside screening of The Amazing Spider Man, get bookish with storytime in the Grove, explore world dance at Miami Children’s Museum or treat the family to a free munchkin-friendly movie.
Your kids deserve the best. Brush up on bike safety, get your munchkin fitted for a bike helmet and enjoy family-friendly entertainment at Miami Childrens’ Hospital’s Kohl’s Cares Bike Safety event.There will be informational sessions, safety instructions and giveaways! Come join the fun at Kohl’s Miramar Store on Saturday, July 27 from 11am–2pm - don’t miss out!
See and Do
- Stories, school fun & Munchkin Fun's 10 top picks for this week
- Hess Select South Beach Seafood Festival arrives Oct. 22-25 on Miami Beach
- Hialeah Park Casino celebrates one year with busy weekend
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - Aug. 15-17
- Monster truck driver Debrah Miceli proves that Monster Jam is not just a boy’s club
- Wayans brothers bring their comedy act to Seminole Hard Rock on Friday, Aug 15.
- Olaf parties, freebie fun & Munchkin Fun's top 10 picks for the week
- Ahmed Ahmed heads to South Florida with the 'Sullivan & Son' Comedy Tour
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - Aug. 8-10
- HistoryMiami explores Latino contributions to music in 'American Sabor: Latinos in U.S. Popular Music'