21 fun things to do April 15-21
21 fun things to do April 15-21: MunchkinFun.com's top weekly picks
Welcome to Miami's kid calendar! Lots of fun on tap this week- sign up for our newsletter for up-to-the-minute events, classes & family-friendly fun throughout South Florida. Huge news - we're expanding to Boca! Tell all your Boca, Boynton, Delray, Deerfield & Parkland friends to sign up for our newsletter.
Summer planning is in full swing - check out our 2013 summer camp guide and sign up for Munchkin Fun Classes for first access to Miami's top classes & camps - coming this spring. Looking for something immediate? Enter to tickets to We're Going on a Bear Hunt at the Broward Center or Baby Loves Disco.
Treat yourself to Spa Week 2013; shop jewelry, adult & kid clothes and accessories at Temple Beth Shmuel's Mother's Day bazaar; send your better half to Conscious Discipline daddy bootcamp or get patriotic with the US Army Field Band. Get all the details here.
Love Your Library
Dive into a world of fun at your local library this week. Enjoy Tales Under the Stars in the Gables or Kendale Lakes, move with your munchkins on the Beach, tap into after school fun in Sunny Isles, celebrate Earth Day in Pinecrest or sing stories in South Miami. Read all about it here.
Join the Little Planet Helpers at Miami Intl Mall, take flight with a hot air balloon festival, go green at Green Baby Fair Miami, explore the Day of the Young Child at MDC, take a Gables bike tour or bite into a culinary festival at Ritz-Carlton Key Biscayne. Start planning here.
See and Do
- 16 Culture Events in Miami to Keep You Socially Fit May 1 - 15
- 7 events in Miami for the budget-conscious - April 29-May 1
- 11 events not to miss in Miami in May 2016
- 11 free and cheap things to do in Miami this weekend - April 22-24
- What if 'Game of Thrones' were recast with famous Floridians?
- 7 things to do with your kids in the Florida Keys
- 5 Reasons to go to Wynwood Life
- Brickell City Centre Brings Farmers Market to Brickell
- 6 free and cheap things to do in Miami this weekend - April 15-17
- Country music and ocean conservation converge at Tortuga Music Festival