2013 Miami.com Valentine’s Day Gift Guide
What to give your sweetheart on Feb. 14
1. Raymond Lee Jewelers makes popping the question a bit easier and economical. Available during the month of Feb. 2013, any Raymond Lee Jewelers client who purchases an engagement ring for $2,000 or more will receive a free white or yellow gold men’s wedding band (retail value $699). Raymond Lee Jewelers, 22191 Powerline Road, Boca Raton; raymondleejewelers.net.
2. It's always sunny in Miami, so protect your special someone's peepers with a pair of lilac David Yurman sunnies ($349) boasting chevron silvers accents. Available at Oberle Opticians, 9552 Harding Avenue, Surfside; oberleopticians.com.
3. Feeling knotty? Indulge in the It Takes Two: Duet Massage at Turnberry Isle Miami. Couples can choose from a 60-minute customized Swedish, Deep Tissue, Aromatherapy Massage or a combination of all three. A fragrant candle helps set the mood as do bubbly and chocolate-covered strawberries (two people, 60 minutes for $278 plus tax and gratuity). Turnberry Isle Miami, 19999 West Country Club Drive, Aventura; (786) 279-6521.
4. If she's into vintage, vibrant colors and bold prints, any piece from Ted Baker's Spring 2013 is a MUST. Available at Ted Baker, Aventura Mall, 19501 Biscayne Boulevard, Aventura; (305) 466-9099.
5. For the dapper fellow, Paris-based Vicomte A. offers a spate of swanky options for the sartorial set — such as this red-hot ensemble. Available at Vicomte A., 150 Worth Avenue, Suite 110A, Palm Beach; www.vicomte-a.com .
6. Fact: Women love sparkly items. These Swarovski-encrusted rings ($65 each) will most definitely make her weak in the knees. Available www.amoriumjewelry.com.
7. If your sweetie has a sweet tooth, get 'em Ready.Set.Cupcake! Think DIY with this gift as Ready.Set.Cupcake! is the first frozen, all natural, no mix and no mess cake batter and buttercream frosting — all in one package. Available in the freezer at all Whole Foods Markets in Florida and Epicure on Miami Beach and recipe ideas online at readysetcupcake.com.
8. If your lover ate up Fifty Shades of Grey in a matter of minutes and loves to cook, then this book is IT. Yes, Fifty Shades of Chicken cookbook ($20) by the anonymous FL Fowler (ha!) offers recipes for "Mustard Spanked Chicken" and "Dripping Thighs" — something tells us Christian Grey and Anastasia Steele would approve. Available at bookstores.
9. Seal it with a kiss this Valentine's Day. For an instant, long-lasting plumping effect with a luscious touch of shimmer, G.M. Collin introduces Lip Plumping Complex ($34). She will love her supple and visibly fuller lips — promise! Available at gmcollin.com.
- Swim Street Style: Who wore it best at the MBFW SWIM shows
- Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week SWIM runway reviews - Day 3
- Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week SWIM runway reviews - Day 2
- Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week SWIM runway reviews - Day 1
- Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week SWIM heats up at opening party
- RSVP: Miami.com users invited to Salon Allure Opening Party on Friday
- The Top Three Trends of the 90s That Are Back Again
- Swim Talk with La Perla’s Suzy Biszantz
- Dive Into Swim Week 2014
- Open-to-the-Public Swim Week 2014 Events