A new year begins. Now don't you want to know what's relevant? Here's a handy list to keep you in the know for 2011 -- at least for awhile.
A new year begins. Now don't you want to
you in the know for 2011 -- at least for awhile.
OUT IN Zombies Ballerinas James Franco Garrett Hedlund Kardashian crazy Quaid crazy Self-loathing sexcapades Realizing you're not
Don Draper Team CoCo Joel McHale-colytes Scott Brown Marco Rubio King Tut Cleopatra ``Inception'' The fourth hour of the ``Today'' show Bobbleheads Throttlenecks 3-D Silent films Mumblecore ``The King's Speech'' Betty White Anne Meara Four Loko Alcoholic whipped cream Swedish mystery writers Rooney Mara Florence + the Machine Robyn Angry Birds Camelot Smashalot Diet Dr Pepper Cherry Zero Ruby Tuesday's IHOP Taylors Shilohs Fratire Fauxmance Mark Zuckerberg Ethan Zuckerman Jason Wu Prabal Gurung U.S. outsourcing to China China outsourcing to Indonesia Mamie Gummer Lily Rabe ``True Blood'' ``True Grit''
On Our Radar
- Wilmer Valderrama will judge Calle Ocho fashion show
- John Turturro to be honored at MIFF
- Cadillac V-series Challenge puts pro golfers, VIPs on the fast track at Homestead-Miami Speedway
- Oprah's Fisher Island home sells again
- Shirley MacLaine to appear at Miami International Film Fest
- Beckhams won't move into Versace mansion
- Celeb spotting: Prime 112 sees a lot of action
- Emilio Estefan movie to have world premiere
- Kim Kardashian's ex husband sells home
- Boca Raton sixth-grader has dog shampoo in Oscars bag