$200 Spa Package at The Setai
The Setai is offering a $200 spa experience that one may typically pay $400 for.
If you want to get a satisfying spa experience at a luxury hotel, you’re looking at a $400 minimum. If you’re not on a Beyonce-Jay-Z-esque budget, for some of us, it’s just not happening. From March 1st to March 31st, The Setai South Beach is offering everything from an Ancient Balinese Massage or Himalayan Crystal Body Polish to a Traditions D’Orient Organic Facial or Omega 3 Body Polish, a poolside Mediterranean lunch, and pool and beach concierge pampering for $200. Sounds delish! For more information, call 305-520-6000.
The Setai South Beach, 2001 Collins Ave.
- James Bond-inspired hotel stays in time for 'Spectre' release
- WeWork Co-Founder Miguel McKelvey on entrepreneurship & Miami's startup scene
- Inside Nautilus, Miami's first SIXTY Hotel
- Get away this fall with top South Florida hotel packages
- Ben Pundole Takes Us Inside A Hotel Life
- Surfcomber's Donte Johnson on Kimpton's brand of inclusive hospitality
- A weekend at Miami Beach's new wellness retreat, Carillon Hotel & Spa
- Halloween arrives at Florida theme parks
- A Day Trip to Vero Beach
- Margaritaville Hollywood Beach Resort Now Taking Reservations