$200 Spa Package at The Setai
The Setai is offering a $200 spa experience that one may typically pay $400 for.
If you want to get a satisfying spa experience at a luxury hotel, you’re looking at a $400 minimum. If you’re not on a Beyonce-Jay-Z-esque budget, for some of us, it’s just not happening. From March 1st to March 31st, The Setai South Beach is offering everything from an Ancient Balinese Massage or Himalayan Crystal Body Polish to a Traditions D’Orient Organic Facial or Omega 3 Body Polish, a poolside Mediterranean lunch, and pool and beach concierge pampering for $200. Sounds delish! For more information, call 305-520-6000.
The Setai South Beach, 2001 Collins Ave.
- Not Just for Art--the Best of Wynwood's Indie Boutiques
- Halal Guide to Miami
- The Sweetest Ways to Screw Your Bikini Diet in Miami this Summer
- 9 Lunch Spots in Coconut Grove--Newcomers & Classics
- 7 Ways to Play Tourist for a Day in Miami by Land & Sea
- The Getaway: Explore the island of Barbados like a pro with these travel tips
- 3 Family Friendly Staycations in Broward County
- Inside new EAST, Miami hotel at Brickell City Centre
- Yass, Beach: Five Miami Beaches That Are Better Than South Beach
- 8 Best Places For People Watching in Miami