2 Chainz Hosts Miami's Moet & Chandon’s 2013 Rose Lounge Series
Miami is the fifth in a six-city black tie 2013 Moët Rosé Lounge series to launch the 22-carat gold leaves $5,000 Moët Nectar Impérial Rosé Leopard 6-litre Methuselah bottle.
It's tall, smooth, and opulent just like I like them. No, I'm not talking about a man. I'm talking about the colossal sized Moët Nectar Impérial Rosé Leopard luxury limited edition 6-litre Methuselah bottle with handcrafted 22-carat gold leaves. Who else to celebrate the Miami launch at Moët & Chandon’s 2013 Rosé Lounge Series black-tie celebration at the Delano South Beach than none other than Grammy-nominated rapper, 2 Chainz. Mr. “I’m Different” was sharply dressed and donned a subtle yet classy Louis Vuitton tie, gold accented pocket square, and his extra long dreads neatly braided to give him a nice debonair look different from his traditional Hip Hop gear.
“There’s only 60 bottles in the world, but you can say only 58 since I have two with my name on it,” shares 2 Chainz with Noire Miami. “I’m from Atlanta, and it’s always good to be back in Miami, and I’m ready to turn up at the Rose Lounge Series.”
With glasses of Moet flowing the entire night (which happens to be my favorite champagne), beautiful Miami people in their chic Miami version of black tie attire, rocking to a New York vibe by DJ Wonder, and set against the beautiful Delano infinity pool and cabanas as the perfect background, this celebratory event was the place to be last Thursday night. Celebrity guests included Teyana Taylor, Lisa and Leonard Hochstein (Real Housewives of Miami), Timbaland, Rico Love, and Gabrielle Union was supposed to be in the house though I might have left before she arrived. Def Jam and the Kansas City Chiefs also had a presence at the celebration.
Later on in the evening 2 Chainz did turn the party up performing his hit singles “I’m Different,” “No Lie,” and “Birthday Song.”
This is the fifth installment in a six-city black tie 2013 Moët Rosé Lounge series that kicked off earlier in the year in Washington, D.C. with host Wale, followed by additional events in Chicago with host Fabolous, Los Angeles with host Big Sean, and Houston with Ciara. The Moët Rosé Lounge concludes in December in New York City.
With only 60 in the world, the $5,000 Methuselah bottle is created for enjoyment during exceptional and celebratory moments. Each of the 60 6-litre bottles are beautifully handcrafted by renowned French engravers Arthus-Bertrand with a leopard camouflage pattern and 22-carat gold leaves. This luxury limited edition bottle will be available at Sherry-Lehmann Wine & Spirits in New York, shipping nationally, and at the most exclusive nightclubs nationwide starting December 1, 2013.
- Free Spa Treatments for Breast Cancer Survivors in October
- The Ultimate 2015 Miami Broward Carnival Weekend Lineup of Events
- Miami Broward Carnival Weekend and Signature Events
- Vanessa James Media and Cadillac Celebrate Another Successful VJ Media Mixology IV
- Miami Soul weekend guide: 100 Black Men Happy Hour, Afropolitan Miami, Alphadisiac A List Party, and more
- Miami Soul giveaway: Advance screening of THE MARTIAN featuring Chiwetel Ejiofor & Matt Damon
- Miami Soul weekend guide: Big Bite in Little Haiti, Neo Soul Saturdays, SocialXchange Happy Hour, and more
- Miami Soul weekend guide: Black Professionals Summit, Our Family Dinner, Hush Rooftop Party, and more
- Unplug & Reconnect on a Staycation Getaway in The Palm Beaches
- Miami Soul weekend guide: Miami Under 40 Mixer, African Wardrobe Festival, Black & White Affair, and more