18 fun things to do with the kids July 29-Aug 4
18 fun things to do with the kids July 29-Aug 4: MunchkinFun.com's top picks
Hope everyone had a great weekend - crazy that it's almost August! We're putting the final touches on our fall programming guide (Miami's best classes coming your way in weeks!). What's on your fall class list - tell us & we'll make it happen!
Ride the rails for free at Gold Coast Railroad Museum, explore the ins & outs of breastfeeding at Babies R Us, celebrate the grand opening of Stormont Kings Chess Club in Pametto Bay, get potty training tips from the experts or build, learn & create at Home Depot.
Try Something New
Let munchkins 3-13 play in the kitchen while learning to love fruits & veggies (seriously!) in Miami Shores, spend a Saturday afternoon crafting as a family (and take home an awesome project) or treat kids 6-12 to six hours with top contemporary artists (only $25 & this is the last week!) or snag a ticket to a princess party in North Miami (only 15 spots available).
See a Show
Watch 100 campers dance at AileyCamp's end of summer performance, treat the family to a snowy adventure at Slava's Snowshow, explore reggae music & dance at MCM or join a family dance party on Bayshore Dr.
Tax-free weekend 2013 is upon us. Hit the stores Friday-Sunday for three days of savings on school clothes & supplies. Get details on what is and is not tax-free & spice up the fun with family festivities at the Falls, Dadeland & Miami International Mall.
See and Do
- 16 Culture Events in Miami to Keep You Socially Fit May 1 - 15
- 7 events in Miami for the budget-conscious - April 29-May 1
- 11 events not to miss in Miami in May 2016
- 11 free and cheap things to do in Miami this weekend - April 22-24
- What if 'Game of Thrones' were recast with famous Floridians?
- 7 things to do with your kids in the Florida Keys
- 5 Reasons to go to Wynwood Life
- Brickell City Centre Brings Farmers Market to Brickell
- 6 free and cheap things to do in Miami this weekend - April 15-17
- Country music and ocean conservation converge at Tortuga Music Festival