18 fun things to do with the kids July 29-Aug 4
18 fun things to do with the kids July 29-Aug 4: MunchkinFun.com's top picks
Hope everyone had a great weekend - crazy that it's almost August! We're putting the final touches on our fall programming guide (Miami's best classes coming your way in weeks!). What's on your fall class list - tell us & we'll make it happen!
Ride the rails for free at Gold Coast Railroad Museum, explore the ins & outs of breastfeeding at Babies R Us, celebrate the grand opening of Stormont Kings Chess Club in Pametto Bay, get potty training tips from the experts or build, learn & create at Home Depot.
Try Something New
Let munchkins 3-13 play in the kitchen while learning to love fruits & veggies (seriously!) in Miami Shores, spend a Saturday afternoon crafting as a family (and take home an awesome project) or treat kids 6-12 to six hours with top contemporary artists (only $25 & this is the last week!) or snag a ticket to a princess party in North Miami (only 15 spots available).
See a Show
Watch 100 campers dance at AileyCamp's end of summer performance, treat the family to a snowy adventure at Slava's Snowshow, explore reggae music & dance at MCM or join a family dance party on Bayshore Dr.
Tax-free weekend 2013 is upon us. Hit the stores Friday-Sunday for three days of savings on school clothes & supplies. Get details on what is and is not tax-free & spice up the fun with family festivities at the Falls, Dadeland & Miami International Mall.
See and Do
- ‘H2OMBRE’ brings splashy spectacle and lots of water to the Arsht Center stage
- Cinderella, robots, date night & Munchkin Fun's top 10 picks for the week
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - July 18-20
- Overtown Music and Arts Festival 2014
- Ice cream parties, kids carnivals & Munchkin Fun's top picks for the week
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - July 11-13
- Colombian mangoes will be the star at this weekend’s Mango Festival at Fairchild Tropical Botanic Garden
- Dennis Miller performs Sunday with Dana Carvey at Seminole Hard Rock
- Free movies, camp, crafts & Munchkin Fun's top picks for your post-holiday week
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - July 4-6