18 fun things to do with the kids July 29-Aug 4
18 fun things to do with the kids July 29-Aug 4: MunchkinFun.com's top picks
Hope everyone had a great weekend - crazy that it's almost August! We're putting the final touches on our fall programming guide (Miami's best classes coming your way in weeks!). What's on your fall class list - tell us & we'll make it happen!
Ride the rails for free at Gold Coast Railroad Museum, explore the ins & outs of breastfeeding at Babies R Us, celebrate the grand opening of Stormont Kings Chess Club in Pametto Bay, get potty training tips from the experts or build, learn & create at Home Depot.
Try Something New
Let munchkins 3-13 play in the kitchen while learning to love fruits & veggies (seriously!) in Miami Shores, spend a Saturday afternoon crafting as a family (and take home an awesome project) or treat kids 6-12 to six hours with top contemporary artists (only $25 & this is the last week!) or snag a ticket to a princess party in North Miami (only 15 spots available).
See a Show
Watch 100 campers dance at AileyCamp's end of summer performance, treat the family to a snowy adventure at Slava's Snowshow, explore reggae music & dance at MCM or join a family dance party on Bayshore Dr.
Tax-free weekend 2013 is upon us. Hit the stores Friday-Sunday for three days of savings on school clothes & supplies. Get details on what is and is not tax-free & spice up the fun with family festivities at the Falls, Dadeland & Miami International Mall.
See and Do
- Accessible Art: Caribbean-centric exhibition by Haitian artist, Locust Projects wins first NEA grant, and is the Museum of Art Fort Lauderdale expanding?
- Munchkin Fun's 22 fun things to do with the kids Dec 16-21
- 'We Will Rock You' is a guilty pleasure for Queen fans
- Cheech and Chong perform this Sunday at the Hard Rock Live
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - Dec. 13-15
- 'Making God Laugh' mines sobering truths
- Found Footage Festival keeps videotape alive
- ‘We Will Rock You’ is built on Queen’s flamboyant rock music
- Accessible Art: Art Basel sets attendance record, color in time and space with Carlos Cruz-Diez, and the Bakehouse Art Complex builds first public metal-casting foundry
- Munchkin Fun's 22 fun things to do with the kids Dec 9-14