16 things to do with kids May 6-12
16 things to do with kids May 6-12: MunchkinFun.com's top weekly picks
Welcome to Miami's kid calendar! Lots of fun on tap this week- sign up for our newsletter for up-to-the-minute events, classes & family-friendly fun throughout South Florida. Huge news - we're expanding to Boca! Tell all your Boca, Boynton, Delray, Deerfield & Parkland friends to sign up for our newsletter.
Summer planning is in full swing - check out our 2013 summer camp guide and sign up for Munchkin Fun Classes for first access to Miami's top classes & camps. Looking for more immediate fun? Rock out with free tickets to Baby Loves Disco May 18.
Check out a free University of Miami parenting course in Brickell, build with Lego in Aventura, treat little ones to Hebrew & English crafts & music on the Beach or treat yourself (or your favorite mom) to brunch, crafts, date night, shopping & spa treats via the 2013 Munchkin Fun Mother's Day guide. Get all the details here.
See a Show
Huff, puff & blow your munchkin away with a trip to the 3 Little Pigs at the Miniaci Center, catch a moonlit movie in Midtown, re-imagine the Princess and the Pea at Once Upon a Mattress in the Gables or check out Bugsy Malone in Kendall. Start planning here.
Treat Teens to HistoryMiami
Kids 13-17 are invited to spend the summer exploring Miami’s history through photography and research in HistoryMiami’s inaugural Teen Miami Summer Institute. From July 1-Aug 16, students will work with the Museum staff, area experts and other teens to capture contemporary history and create an exhibition. Register and get more info at 305-375-1601 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
See and Do
- 5 free and cheap things to do in Miami
- Summer Events in Key West that are worth the four-hour drive
- Ultimate guide to South Florida beaches
- The 5 biggest lies about Miami traffic
- Miami Bike Paths Guide
- Florida Supercon 2016
- Free and cheap events in Miami this weekend
- 6 Best Things To Do Inside in Miami When It's Hot as Balls Outside
- Planning Your Girlfriend Getaway in Miami
- Five ways to punish Miami drivers who keep plowing through the poles to get to the I-95 express lanes