16 things to do with kids May 6-12
16 things to do with kids May 6-12: MunchkinFun.com's top weekly picks
Welcome to Miami's kid calendar! Lots of fun on tap this week- sign up for our newsletter for up-to-the-minute events, classes & family-friendly fun throughout South Florida. Huge news - we're expanding to Boca! Tell all your Boca, Boynton, Delray, Deerfield & Parkland friends to sign up for our newsletter.
Summer planning is in full swing - check out our 2013 summer camp guide and sign up for Munchkin Fun Classes for first access to Miami's top classes & camps. Looking for more immediate fun? Rock out with free tickets to Baby Loves Disco May 18.
Check out a free University of Miami parenting course in Brickell, build with Lego in Aventura, treat little ones to Hebrew & English crafts & music on the Beach or treat yourself (or your favorite mom) to brunch, crafts, date night, shopping & spa treats via the 2013 Munchkin Fun Mother's Day guide. Get all the details here.
See a Show
Huff, puff & blow your munchkin away with a trip to the 3 Little Pigs at the Miniaci Center, catch a moonlit movie in Midtown, re-imagine the Princess and the Pea at Once Upon a Mattress in the Gables or check out Bugsy Malone in Kendall. Start planning here.
Treat Teens to HistoryMiami
Kids 13-17 are invited to spend the summer exploring Miami’s history through photography and research in HistoryMiami’s inaugural Teen Miami Summer Institute. From July 1-Aug 16, students will work with the Museum staff, area experts and other teens to capture contemporary history and create an exhibition. Register and get more info at 305-375-1601 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
See and Do
- Free and cheap events in Miami this weekend - Dec. 2-4
- Super 8 Motels is ditching its old art and it can be yours
- 7 Reactions Cuban Americans Had to Fidel Castro’s Death
- Events in Miami in December 2016
- Courtney Love can now scratch musical theater off her bucket list
- Five Things to do After Stuffing Yourself on Thanksgiving
- All the feels locals have during Art Basel
- Weekend events in Miami that won't leave you broke - Nov. 18-20
- Six Things you didn’t know about Miami Children’s Museum
- Robot bartenders and a 10-story slide. That’s life on the world's biggest cruise ship