16 fun things to do April 29-May 5
16 fun things to do April 29-May 5: MunchkinFun.com's top weekly picks
Welcome to Miami's kid calendar! Lots of fun on tap this week- sign up for our newsletter for up-to-the-minute events, classes & family-friendly fun throughout South Florida. Huge news - we're expanding to Boca! Tell all your Boca, Boynton, Delray, Deerfield & Parkland friends to sign up for our newsletter.
Summer planning is in full swing - check out our 2013 summer camp guide and sign up for Munchkin Fun Classes for first access to Miami's top classes & camps. Looking for more immediate fun? Huff, puff & blow your munchkins away with free tickets to The Three Little Pigs...
Treat the munchkins to free mommy & me at Atarah Academy in the Grove, feast on the grand opening of Whole Foods North Miami, get bookish with Chris Raschka in the Gables, craft with MOCA, ride the rails at Gold Coast Railroad Museum or celebrate Baby Boot Camp Miami Beach's first anniversary. Get all the details here.
Earn Money for your School
Munchkin Fun is giving back to the schools that give our kids so much. We hope to donate $5,000 to local elementary & preschools in 2013 via our Hall Pass program. Click here for details or email email@example.com to add your school to our list.
See a Show
Treat the munchkins to We're Going on a Bear Hunt at the Broward Center, check out an al fresco screening of Harry Potter, explore Cinderella for kids in the Gables or check out the All Kids Included family arts festival in South Dade. Find all the info here.
Go Green with PBS
Treat the munchkins to a field trip from the comfort of home with WPBT's KidVision. The local PBS station has developed a series of field trips designed to entertain, educate & inspire little ones. This week, go green with a visit to ReThnk & ReUse Center. Start exploring here.
See and Do
- Flamenco legend Antonio Canales performs with 'Siudy Between Worlds' at the Arsht Center
- Disney on Ice giveaways, kids cooking & freebie fun: Munchkin Fun's top picks for the week
- PAMM hosts monthly Free Second Saturdays event
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - Sept. 12-14
- Jungle Island plans giant transformation
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - Sept. 5-7
- Free admission to Jungle Island for South Florida kids through September
- Coral Gables Museum hosts 'The Big One', a collection of Hurricane Andrew photos
- Copperbridge festival of Cuban culture in Miami offers engagement with island artists
- Stage Door explores the songs of the 1960s with ‘What’s New Pussycat?’