16 fun things to do April 29-May 5
16 fun things to do April 29-May 5: MunchkinFun.com's top weekly picks
Welcome to Miami's kid calendar! Lots of fun on tap this week- sign up for our newsletter for up-to-the-minute events, classes & family-friendly fun throughout South Florida. Huge news - we're expanding to Boca! Tell all your Boca, Boynton, Delray, Deerfield & Parkland friends to sign up for our newsletter.
Summer planning is in full swing - check out our 2013 summer camp guide and sign up for Munchkin Fun Classes for first access to Miami's top classes & camps. Looking for more immediate fun? Huff, puff & blow your munchkins away with free tickets to The Three Little Pigs...
Treat the munchkins to free mommy & me at Atarah Academy in the Grove, feast on the grand opening of Whole Foods North Miami, get bookish with Chris Raschka in the Gables, craft with MOCA, ride the rails at Gold Coast Railroad Museum or celebrate Baby Boot Camp Miami Beach's first anniversary. Get all the details here.
Earn Money for your School
Munchkin Fun is giving back to the schools that give our kids so much. We hope to donate $5,000 to local elementary & preschools in 2013 via our Hall Pass program. Click here for details or email firstname.lastname@example.org to add your school to our list.
See a Show
Treat the munchkins to We're Going on a Bear Hunt at the Broward Center, check out an al fresco screening of Harry Potter, explore Cinderella for kids in the Gables or check out the All Kids Included family arts festival in South Dade. Find all the info here.
Go Green with PBS
Treat the munchkins to a field trip from the comfort of home with WPBT's KidVision. The local PBS station has developed a series of field trips designed to entertain, educate & inspire little ones. This week, go green with a visit to ReThnk & ReUse Center. Start exploring here.
See and Do
- Michael Franti & Spearhead headline music and yoga festival
- 10 things not to miss this week: Art, Marvel comics & freebie fun
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - July 25-27
- Absorbing and exquisitely acted, GableStage’s ‘The Whale’ is a study in connection
- ‘H2OMBRE’ brings splashy spectacle and lots of water to the Arsht Center stage
- Cinderella, robots, date night & Munchkin Fun's top 10 picks for the week
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - July 18-20
- Overtown Music and Arts Festival 2014
- Ice cream parties, kids carnivals & Munchkin Fun's top picks for the week
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - July 11-13