15th and Vine Kitchen and Bar, contemporary American tapas, to open late November at Viceroy Miami
Viceroy's 15th floor restaurant has a new concept
Opening at the Viceroy Miami later this month: 15th and Vine Kitchen and Bar, featuring a "contemporary American tapas-style menu," with, among other things: spicy ginger meatballs, Southwestern tequila grilled chicken skewer, and seafood cioppino. Full sized menu items include black cherry wood smoked duck. Although it's "American," the menu, says a publicist, is "influenced by Latin, Asian and Italian cuisine using fresh, seasonal ingredients." We can't wait to see a menu using stale, unseasonal ingredients. Maybe the Trader Joe's ex preisident's expired food concept coming to a Miami restaurant near you? Anyway, The 15@15th tasting menu for $315 is for groups of eight to ten people who will sample fifteen chef seleted dishes including two house selected glasses of wine per person. Cost is inclusive of tax and tip. The restaurant will be open for breakfast Monday – Sunday from 7am-11am, lunch from 11am-5:30pm, and dinner from 5:30pm-10pm.
485 Brickell Ave.
- Free Food, Drink & More at My Ceviche Midtown's 3-Day Grand Opening Block Party Dec. 16
- New at Townhouse: K Ramen. Burger. Beer. Plus rooftop "destination" The Cape
- COYO Taco's Scott Linquist opens OLLA Nov. 28 on Lincoln Road
- Bazaar Mar by José Andrés at SLS Brickell open for biz Nov. 22
- My Ceviche opening 6th outpost later this month at The Shops at Midtown
- Is Jack Nicholson an investor in a soon-to-open Miami restaurant?
- Michael Schwartz's Fi'lia opens in Brickell next week
- Brazil's 24/7 French bistro Paris 6 opening October 24 on Miami Beach
- Mignonette opening second location in ex-Gourmet Diner space on Biscayne
- Ferran Adrià, Jorge Muñoz, Aaron Mulliss & Nick Beardshaw in Miami for Estrella Damm Gastronomy Congress