15th and Vine Kitchen and Bar, contemporary American tapas, to open late November at Viceroy Miami
Viceroy's 15th floor restaurant has a new concept
Opening at the Viceroy Miami later this month: 15th and Vine Kitchen and Bar, featuring a "contemporary American tapas-style menu," with, among other things: spicy ginger meatballs, Southwestern tequila grilled chicken skewer, and seafood cioppino. Full sized menu items include black cherry wood smoked duck. Although it's "American," the menu, says a publicist, is "influenced by Latin, Asian and Italian cuisine using fresh, seasonal ingredients." We can't wait to see a menu using stale, unseasonal ingredients. Maybe the Trader Joe's ex preisident's expired food concept coming to a Miami restaurant near you? Anyway, The 15@15th tasting menu for $315 is for groups of eight to ten people who will sample fifteen chef seleted dishes including two house selected glasses of wine per person. Cost is inclusive of tax and tip. The restaurant will be open for breakfast Monday – Sunday from 7am-11am, lunch from 11am-5:30pm, and dinner from 5:30pm-10pm.
- David's Cafe on Collins closing after 37 years
- Blackbrick Brings on the Brunch
- Pubbelly introduces PB Fish, a seafood pop-up at PB Steak starting April 8
- AQ by Acqualina, featuring Dewey LoSasso & Hiro's Yakko San
- Mansion morphing into "Miami-style country western line dancing" club with Blue Collar's Danny Serfer serving "large plates"
- Las Olas hot spot American Social opening in ex Waxy O'Connor's space
- Allen Susser's Daily Melt grilling the cheese up in Fort Lauderdale on April 1
- Brewery Ommegang's HopChef competition heads to Miami in April
- Nina Compton cooks at Swine Southern Table & Bar on April 24
- Loba, "Latin spice and Southern Comfort" coming to Biscayne Blvd.