15th and Vine Kitchen and Bar, contemporary American tapas, to open late November at Viceroy Miami
Viceroy's 15th floor restaurant has a new concept
Opening at the Viceroy Miami later this month: 15th and Vine Kitchen and Bar, featuring a "contemporary American tapas-style menu," with, among other things: spicy ginger meatballs, Southwestern tequila grilled chicken skewer, and seafood cioppino. Full sized menu items include black cherry wood smoked duck. Although it's "American," the menu, says a publicist, is "influenced by Latin, Asian and Italian cuisine using fresh, seasonal ingredients." We can't wait to see a menu using stale, unseasonal ingredients. Maybe the Trader Joe's ex preisident's expired food concept coming to a Miami restaurant near you? Anyway, The 15@15th tasting menu for $315 is for groups of eight to ten people who will sample fifteen chef seleted dishes including two house selected glasses of wine per person. Cost is inclusive of tax and tip. The restaurant will be open for breakfast Monday – Sunday from 7am-11am, lunch from 11am-5:30pm, and dinner from 5:30pm-10pm.
- New kitchen leadership at Bocce Bar?
- Mignonette oyster bar in Miami's Edgwater slated for Aug. 1 opening and we have the menu!
- Jerry's Famous Deli on South Beach is now closed
- Now open: N by Naoe, Kevin Cory's new Brickell Key prix fixe lunch spot
- Ibiza club and Señor Frog's opening in South Beach?
- Umami Burger in Miami Beach closed; Blue Collar has new chef de cuisine; Phillip Bryant leaves Swine
- Khong River House experiments with new menu items
- Closed for "summer vacation": La Maison Miami
- CATCH is closed and allegedly moving to a new Miami location
- NYC-based the Chef Agency expands to Miami