15th and Vine Kitchen and Bar, contemporary American tapas, to open late November at Viceroy Miami
Viceroy's 15th floor restaurant has a new concept
Opening at the Viceroy Miami later this month: 15th and Vine Kitchen and Bar, featuring a "contemporary American tapas-style menu," with, among other things: spicy ginger meatballs, Southwestern tequila grilled chicken skewer, and seafood cioppino. Full sized menu items include black cherry wood smoked duck. Although it's "American," the menu, says a publicist, is "influenced by Latin, Asian and Italian cuisine using fresh, seasonal ingredients." We can't wait to see a menu using stale, unseasonal ingredients. Maybe the Trader Joe's ex preisident's expired food concept coming to a Miami restaurant near you? Anyway, The 15@15th tasting menu for $315 is for groups of eight to ten people who will sample fifteen chef seleted dishes including two house selected glasses of wine per person. Cost is inclusive of tax and tip. The restaurant will be open for breakfast Monday – Sunday from 7am-11am, lunch from 11am-5:30pm, and dinner from 5:30pm-10pm.
- Top Chef Masters contestant Herb Wilson is executive chef of SoFi's forthcoming Red Ginger
- Michelle Bernstein to bring a little Crumb on Parchment to Miami Dolphins games
- Albert Trummer's Drawing Room Bar & Lounge to open at new Shelborne
- Seasalt & Pepper slammed with new lawsuits
- La Maison owes $12,922.69 in back rent
- Adria Alum opening Piripi in the Gables
- London's Coya opening on Brickell
- Unlimited tacos and beer for $18.21 debuts at Toro Toro
- New kitchen leadership at Bocce Bar
- Mignonette oyster bar in Miami's Edgwater slated for Aug. 1 opening and we have the menu!