15th and Vine Kitchen and Bar, contemporary American tapas, to open late November at Viceroy Miami
Viceroy's 15th floor restaurant has a new concept
Opening at the Viceroy Miami later this month: 15th and Vine Kitchen and Bar, featuring a "contemporary American tapas-style menu," with, among other things: spicy ginger meatballs, Southwestern tequila grilled chicken skewer, and seafood cioppino. Full sized menu items include black cherry wood smoked duck. Although it's "American," the menu, says a publicist, is "influenced by Latin, Asian and Italian cuisine using fresh, seasonal ingredients." We can't wait to see a menu using stale, unseasonal ingredients. Maybe the Trader Joe's ex preisident's expired food concept coming to a Miami restaurant near you? Anyway, The 15@15th tasting menu for $315 is for groups of eight to ten people who will sample fifteen chef seleted dishes including two house selected glasses of wine per person. Cost is inclusive of tax and tip. The restaurant will be open for breakfast Monday – Sunday from 7am-11am, lunch from 11am-5:30pm, and dinner from 5:30pm-10pm.
485 Brickell Ave.
- Brazil's 24/7 French bistro Paris 6 opening October 24 on Miami Beach
- Mignonette opening second location in ex-Gourmet Diner space on Biscayne
- Ferran Adrià, Jorge Muñoz, Aaron Mulliss & Nick Beardshaw in Miami for Estrella Damm Gastronomy Congress
- Soyka's second act: Miami restaurateur to open first restaurant in 15 years
- Big name chefs heading to Hyde Beach on September 22 for Hunger Action Month
- Ex Milos chef to head up kitchen at Miami River Greek spot, KIKI on the River
- Rick Bayless restaurant Red O opening in downtown Miami next summer
- Where sushi blends old world and new on South Beach
- Top 5 Arepas in Miami from Yelp
- Mimo Restaurant The Fed Shuts Down