$15 Bento Box lunch at Lantao
Bento boxing with Banh Mi, Blue Crab & more
1717 Collins Avenue, Miami Beach
There's a swell new deal at Lantao at the Surfcomber: a weekday Bento Box lunch special for $15 plus tax and tip. Dishes will rotate weekly but will include, among other things, BBQ Pork Ribs (Korean BBQ, toasted peanut, scallion), the Banh Mi “Miami” Style (beef, pork belly, pickled vegetables, cilantro, spicy mayo) and the Blue Crab Spring Roll (cabbage, mushroom, carrot, scallion, lump crab, ginger ponzu sauce). All Bento Boxes also include a choice of a soft drink, ice tea, lemonade or mocktail. Valet parking will be discounted, too.
- Coya Miami opening Thursday, February 19
- 3.5 star review can't keep 27 open; Broken Shaker, restaurant shut temporarily at Freehand
- Wynwood Diner opening in March
- Chef Jeremiah opening in Aventura Mall & joining Grant Achatz's restaurant rez system Tock
- BREAKING: Hedy Goldsmith leaving The Genuine Hospitality Group, relocating to LA
- STK's 'more accessible' sibling STK Rebel opening in downtown Miami
- Crumb on Parchment alum Nicole Votano tapped as Fooq's executive chef
- Chef Art Smith is giving away #101GayWeddings at James Royal Palm during #SOBEWFF
- Lucky Strike bowling lanes on Miami Beach closes; Trader Joe's moving in?
- Armadillo Cafe to open in Boca Raton