$15 Bento Box lunch at Lantao
Bento boxing with Banh Mi, Blue Crab & more
1717 Collins Avenue, Miami Beach
There's a swell new deal at Lantao at the Surfcomber: a weekday Bento Box lunch special for $15 plus tax and tip. Dishes will rotate weekly but will include, among other things, BBQ Pork Ribs (Korean BBQ, toasted peanut, scallion), the Banh Mi “Miami” Style (beef, pork belly, pickled vegetables, cilantro, spicy mayo) and the Blue Crab Spring Roll (cabbage, mushroom, carrot, scallion, lump crab, ginger ponzu sauce). All Bento Boxes also include a choice of a soft drink, ice tea, lemonade or mocktail. Valet parking will be discounted, too.
- Morimoto South Beach opening October 1 and we have the menu!
- Top Chef Masters contestant Herb Wilson is executive chef of SoFi's forthcoming Red Ginger
- Michelle Bernstein to bring a little Crumb on Parchment to Miami Dolphins games
- Albert Trummer's Drawing Room Bar & Lounge to open at new Shelborne
- Seasalt & Pepper slammed with new lawsuits
- La Maison owes $12,922.69 in back rent
- Adria Alum opening Piripi in the Gables
- London's Coya opening on Brickell
- Unlimited tacos and beer for $18.21 debuts at Toro Toro
- New kitchen leadership at Bocce Bar