$15 Bento Box lunch at Lantao
Bento boxing with Banh Mi, Blue Crab & more
There's a swell new deal at Lantao at the Surfcomber: a weekday Bento Box lunch special for $15 plus tax and tip. Dishes will rotate weekly but will include, among other things, BBQ Pork Ribs (Korean BBQ, toasted peanut, scallion), the Banh Mi “Miami” Style (beef, pork belly, pickled vegetables, cilantro, spicy mayo) and the Blue Crab Spring Roll (cabbage, mushroom, carrot, scallion, lump crab, ginger ponzu sauce). All Bento Boxes also include a choice of a soft drink, ice tea, lemonade or mocktail. Valet parking will be discounted, too.
1717 Collins Avenue, Miami Beach
- New at Townhouse: K Ramen. Burger. Beer. Plus rooftop "destination" The Cape
- COYO Taco's Scott Linquist opens OLLA Nov. 28 on Lincoln Road
- Bazaar Mar by José Andrés at SLS Brickell open for biz Nov. 22
- My Ceviche opening 6th outpost later this month at The Shops at Midtown
- Is Jack Nicholson an investor in a soon-to-open Miami restaurant?
- Michael Schwartz's Fi'lia opens in Brickell next week
- Brazil's 24/7 French bistro Paris 6 opening October 24 on Miami Beach
- Mignonette opening second location in ex-Gourmet Diner space on Biscayne
- Ferran Adrià, Jorge Muñoz, Aaron Mulliss & Nick Beardshaw in Miami for Estrella Damm Gastronomy Congress
- Soyka's second act: Miami restaurateur to open first restaurant in 15 years