$15 Bento Box lunch at Lantao
Bento boxing with Banh Mi, Blue Crab & more
There's a swell new deal at Lantao at the Surfcomber: a weekday Bento Box lunch special for $15 plus tax and tip. Dishes will rotate weekly but will include, among other things, BBQ Pork Ribs (Korean BBQ, toasted peanut, scallion), the Banh Mi “Miami” Style (beef, pork belly, pickled vegetables, cilantro, spicy mayo) and the Blue Crab Spring Roll (cabbage, mushroom, carrot, scallion, lump crab, ginger ponzu sauce). All Bento Boxes also include a choice of a soft drink, ice tea, lemonade or mocktail. Valet parking will be discounted, too.
1717 Collins Avenue, Miami Beach
- Mimo Restaurant The Fed Shuts Down
- Where to find artisanal chocolate in South Florida
- These are the most popular Indian restaurants in Miami
- How to get gourmet clean eating in South Beach
- RIP Randazzo's Little Italy in Coral Gables
- Who has Miami's favorite acai bowls? Yelp! weighs in
- Tap 42 opening second Miami location in ex-Aperio space in Midtown
- Nibble + Squeak dining club for "parents with pipsqueaks" launches in Miami August 24 at Mignonette
- The Rumor Mill: Murmurs of more Miami restaurant, market closings and chef firings . . .
- 305 Brews beer and coffee bar opening in August in Midtown Miami