$15 Bento Box lunch at Lantao
Bento boxing with Banh Mi, Blue Crab & more
1717 Collins Avenue, Miami Beach
There's a swell new deal at Lantao at the Surfcomber: a weekday Bento Box lunch special for $15 plus tax and tip. Dishes will rotate weekly but will include, among other things, BBQ Pork Ribs (Korean BBQ, toasted peanut, scallion), the Banh Mi “Miami” Style (beef, pork belly, pickled vegetables, cilantro, spicy mayo) and the Blue Crab Spring Roll (cabbage, mushroom, carrot, scallion, lump crab, ginger ponzu sauce). All Bento Boxes also include a choice of a soft drink, ice tea, lemonade or mocktail. Valet parking will be discounted, too.
- Former Miami restaurant owner Joshua Woodward pleaded no contest Friday to attempted murder for trying to induce a miscarriage
- Jose Garces planning Miami restaurant
- Update: CANCELED Brooklyn's Pies 'n' Thighs pops up at the Mondrian
- Restaurant Michael Schwartz is out at the Raleigh Hotel on South Beach
- Raleigh on the sale rack and Restaurant Michael Schwartz out?
- Luther Campbell hosts dinner party at Mignonette on November 11
- Chef Jeremiah & Roel Alcudia team up on gastroDobo, a 1-night Filipino pop-up in Wynwood
- GK Bistronomie bringing 'globally inspired Peruvian' cuisine to Wynwood
- Habit Burger opens in Miami, donates first-week proceeds to charity
- 'Chopped' champ Mathias Gervais opening modern Asian restaurant at The Setai