$125 Phelps wine dinner at Forge
The Forge, 432 41st St., Miami Beach, offers another festival alternative: a six-course Joseph Phelps Vineyards wine dinner at 7:30 p.m. Saturday for $125. Chef Dewey LoSasso’s menu includes cobia and chanterelle strudel; Everglades wild boar crostini; lobster two ways; crispy duck wonton; mutton snapper “in a bag” with white truffles, Homestead vegetables and lentil broth; a salad of lamb loin, bibb lettuces and blue goat cheese; wattle seed-seared filet mignon and pumpkin pie with sweet goat cheese crema. Reservations are required; 305-538-8533, www.theforge.com.
- Eat well & do good at OTC Sept 22
- Two stars for priced-right pizzas and pastas at La Gazzetta in Miami
- Morimoto South Beach opening October 1 and we have the menu!
- Miami's Best Pizza to close after 44 years in Coral Gables
- Vintro Kitchen emphasizes seafood in Miami Beach boutique hotel
- Follow your nose to Blue Willy's Barbecue in Pompano Beach
- Miami food to star on Bravo's 'Best New Restaurant'
- The Miami Spice List: 10 Best Off-the-Beaten-Path Restaurants
- What's the Best? 5 Miami Coffee Shops
- Truffles and caviar on menu at Haven craft beer dinner in Miami Beach