The Merrick Park door marks the Italian brand’s first-ever U.S. store.
120% Lino at Village of Merrick Park
342 San Lorenzo Avenue, Coral Gables
The lowdown: Ah, there’s nothing quite like a crisp, perfectly ironed linen shirt for Miami living, right? Exactly. Think of recently opened 120% Lino as the go-to boutique for — you guessed it — luxurious linens. The Merrick Park door marks the Italian brand’s first-ever U.S. store.
The ‘hood: Nestled inside Village of Merrick Park, 120% Lino’s neighboring shops include Carolina Herrera, Diane Von Furstenberg, Gucci, Pottery Barn Kids and Juicy Couture.
The ambience: Think all-things contemporary, clean and cool. White-washed wood floors, sleek furnishings and pendant chandeliers create a modern feel.
Highlights: Scoop up maxi dresses, breezy tunics, weekender pants and men’s shirts made of fine linens and precious fabrics that will no doubt whisk you away to the island of Capri. Bella!
- Lilly Pulitzer Opens First Miami Store
- History Meets Home Décor at Bonnin Ashley
- Diane von Furstenberg Opens New Boutique
- Chic Fitness Brand ALALA Debuts at Six:02
- Meet Versona, Miami’s New One-Stop Shop for Style
- VINCE Opens at Village of Merrick Park
- Vanity Projects Brings Luxury Nail Art to the 305
- Jason of Beverly Hills Dazzles the Design District
- Wynwood Letterpress Opens with Handmade Charm
- Warby Parker Annex Finds New Home in Wynwood