The Merrick Park door marks the Italian brand’s first-ever U.S. store.
The lowdown: Ah, there’s nothing quite like a crisp, perfectly ironed linen shirt for Miami living, right? Exactly. Think of recently opened 120% Lino as the go-to boutique for — you guessed it — luxurious linens. The Merrick Park door marks the Italian brand’s first-ever U.S. store.
The ‘hood: Nestled inside Village of Merrick Park, 120% Lino’s neighboring shops include Carolina Herrera, Diane Von Furstenberg, Gucci, Pottery Barn Kids and Juicy Couture.
The ambience: Think all-things contemporary, clean and cool. White-washed wood floors, sleek furnishings and pendant chandeliers create a modern feel.
Highlights: Scoop up maxi dresses, breezy tunics, weekender pants and men’s shirts made of fine linens and precious fabrics that will no doubt whisk you away to the island of Capri. Bella!
120% Lino at Village of Merrick Park
342 San Lorenzo Avenue, Coral Gables
- Men Love Bonobos Shorts. And Bonobos loves Wynwood. See Why...
- Liquido: Seriously Cute Workout Clothes That Will Actually Make You Want To Hit The Gym
- 5 Things You Need to Know About the New Givenchy Store at Aventura Mall
- The 5 Wonders of Wanderlista Boutique
- Fashion Designer Julian Chang Opening Boutique in MiMo District
- Get a Whiff of Diptyque, Bal Harbour’s New Boutique
- KARE Opens Flagship in Midtown Miami
- Tom Ford’s Flagship Opens in Design District
- SWGR Opens Gallery and Apparel Store in Wynwood
- New Sunglass Shop Opens in Wynwood