The Merrick Park door marks the Italian brand’s first-ever U.S. store.
120% Lino at Village of Merrick Park
342 San Lorenzo Avenue, Coral Gables
The lowdown: Ah, there’s nothing quite like a crisp, perfectly ironed linen shirt for Miami living, right? Exactly. Think of recently opened 120% Lino as the go-to boutique for — you guessed it — luxurious linens. The Merrick Park door marks the Italian brand’s first-ever U.S. store.
The ‘hood: Nestled inside Village of Merrick Park, 120% Lino’s neighboring shops include Carolina Herrera, Diane Von Furstenberg, Gucci, Pottery Barn Kids and Juicy Couture.
The ambience: Think all-things contemporary, clean and cool. White-washed wood floors, sleek furnishings and pendant chandeliers create a modern feel.
Highlights: Scoop up maxi dresses, breezy tunics, weekender pants and men’s shirts made of fine linens and precious fabrics that will no doubt whisk you away to the island of Capri. Bella!
- KARE Opens Flagship in Midtown Miami
- Tom Ford’s Flagship Opens in Design District
- SWGR Opens Gallery and Apparel Store in Wynwood
- New Sunglass Shop Opens in Wynwood
- Discover Finds, a New South Miami Accessory Boutique
- Market Man Opens in South Miami
- Adrienne Bosh Brings Paris to Miami
- Suit up! There’s a New Menswear Mecca in Town
- Lilly Pulitzer Opens First Miami Store
- History Meets Home Décor at Bonnin Ashley