10th annual Deering Seafood Festival slated for March 30
Cooking demos, celeb chefs and seafood delights
Bite into a taste of the sea Sunday, March 30 at the 10th annual Deering Seafood Festival. The event features cooking demos, celebrity chefs and tastings from several local restaurants. Participating chefs include Jouvens Jean (Pierre’s at Morada Bay), Kareem Anguin (Oceanaire), Samir Canaan (Truluck’s) and Damian Gilchrist (Ocean Reef Club). Restaurants & caterers in “seafood alley” include Golden Rule Seafood Market, Whole Foods, Devon Seafood + Steak and Black Point Ocean Grill. The festival runs from 10am-6pm, adult tickets are $15 in advance, $25 at the gate, $5 for kids 4-14, free kids under 4. Click here for info & tickets. 16701 SW 72 Ave, Miami
- Miami Beach's Macchialina to open in Asheville
- Fresh American Bistro debuts in Sunny Isles
- The List: Seagrape's Michelle Bernstein
- Pubbelly and Wynwood Brewing Co. to open restaurant, beer bar on cruise ship
- Are these the best restaurants in South Florida?
- La Nuit en Rosé wine festival coming to Miami Beach Edition
- Miami's 15 most anticipated restaurants of 2015
- The List: 50 Eggs' John Kunkel
- The Burgies: Who will be South Florida's 2015 comfort-food champions?
- Southern Italian restaurant Campania opens Wednesday in Miami