"101 Dalmatians The Musical" comes to town Wednesday, Dec. 30 - Sunday, Jan. 3 at the Adrienne Arsht Center.
1300 Biscayne Boulevard
Miami, FL 33132-1608
By Solange Reyner
You'll love this story if any dog-tale touches your heart. "101 Dalmatians The Musical" comes to town Wednesday, December 30th - Sunday, January 3, at the Adrienne Arsht Center. With it comes a real life rags-to-riches story. Every dog used for the production is a rescue dog - each taken from the pound and given lots of TLC and training before its debut.
These pups get pampered for their hard work - the producers have created a special traveling home conveniently titled "The rolling doggy palace." There's a grooming station, a portable playground, and two trainers on site.
Tickets start at $25.
See and Do
- Ayikodans offers a prayer in the form of dance for its sixth season at the Arsht Center
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - Feb. 5-7
- Skateboards and jazz collide this weekend at YoungArts campus
- Actors’ Playhouse Company turns out a dazzling version of the musical ‘West Side Story’
- Latest touring version of the Tony-winning musical 'Book of Mormon' is a delight
- ‘The Nether’ raises provocative questions about the dark side of the web
- Slow Burn Theatre Company’s ‘Violet’ is a musical about the scars we carry
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami this weekend - Jan. 29-31
- 6 reasons Miami's drive-in theater is better than Netflix and chill
- Miami Events - February 2016