"101 Dalmatians The Musical" comes to town Wednesday, Dec. 30 - Sunday, Jan. 3 at the Adrienne Arsht Center.
1300 Biscayne Boulevard
Miami, FL 33132-1608
By Solange Reyner
You'll love this story if any dog-tale touches your heart. "101 Dalmatians The Musical" comes to town Wednesday, December 30th - Sunday, January 3, at the Adrienne Arsht Center. With it comes a real life rags-to-riches story. Every dog used for the production is a rescue dog - each taken from the pound and given lots of TLC and training before its debut.
These pups get pampered for their hard work - the producers have created a special traveling home conveniently titled "The rolling doggy palace." There's a grooming station, a portable playground, and two trainers on site.
Tickets start at $25.
See and Do
- Yoga del Barrio comes to jugofresh
- Earth Day, spring parties, egg hunts and Munchkin Fun's 10 other fun things to do this week
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - April 11-13
- Egg hunts and photo ops for Easter 2014
- Miami Beach Gay Pride takes over South Beach this weekend
- Choreographer Trey McIntyre brings community and artistic inspiration from Boise to Miami
- Deering Estate Festival of the Arts offers three days of events
- Heineken TransAtlantic Festival trae excelencia rockera a Miami Beach
- Heineken Transatlantic Festival brings global sounds to Miami
- PhilanthroFest Outdoor Festival returns to Wolfson Campus