"101 Dalmatians The Musical" comes to town Wednesday, Dec. 30 - Sunday, Jan. 3 at the Adrienne Arsht Center.
1300 Biscayne Boulevard
Miami, FL 33132-1608
By Solange Reyner
You'll love this story if any dog-tale touches your heart. "101 Dalmatians The Musical" comes to town Wednesday, December 30th - Sunday, January 3, at the Adrienne Arsht Center. With it comes a real life rags-to-riches story. Every dog used for the production is a rescue dog - each taken from the pound and given lots of TLC and training before its debut.
These pups get pampered for their hard work - the producers have created a special traveling home conveniently titled "The rolling doggy palace." There's a grooming station, a portable playground, and two trainers on site.
Tickets start at $25.
See and Do
- Filmgate Interactive festival spotlights experimental film and performance
- Miami Events - February 2015
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - Jan. 30-Feb. 1
- Marshmallows, free yoga, American Girl crafts & freebie fun: Munchkin Fun's top picks
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - Jan. 23-25
- South Florida theater season is heating up
- Fairchild's International Chocolate Festival returns
- ‘Late Night’ host Seth Meyers goes back to stand up roots in Miami
- Chocolate festivals, family gardening, American Girl & Home Depot: Top picks Jan 20-25
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - Jan. 23-25