"101 Dalmatians The Musical" comes to town Wednesday, Dec. 30 - Sunday, Jan. 3 at the Adrienne Arsht Center.
1300 Biscayne Boulevard
Miami, FL 33132-1608
By Solange Reyner
You'll love this story if any dog-tale touches your heart. "101 Dalmatians The Musical" comes to town Wednesday, December 30th - Sunday, January 3, at the Adrienne Arsht Center. With it comes a real life rags-to-riches story. Every dog used for the production is a rescue dog - each taken from the pound and given lots of TLC and training before its debut.
These pups get pampered for their hard work - the producers have created a special traveling home conveniently titled "The rolling doggy palace." There's a grooming station, a portable playground, and two trainers on site.
Tickets start at $25.
See and Do
- What to do with kids in Miami June 17-23
- Cesar Millan, the Dog Whisperer, in Miami Beach to show us how to be the alpha dog
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - June 14-16
- Redland Summer Fruit Festival offers sweet and juicy fun in South Dade
- What to do with kids in Miami June 10-16
- Barefoot Wine Beach Rescue Project
- Big Gus of Spike TV's "Tattoo Nightmares" brings the ink to Miami's TattooLaPalooza
- Sky Riders at Miami Seaquarium
- Dino Island returns to the Miami Children's Museum
- City Theatre's ‘Summer Shorts’ returns to the Arsht Center