"101 Dalmatians The Musical" comes to town Wednesday, Dec. 30 - Sunday, Jan. 3 at the Adrienne Arsht Center.
1300 Biscayne Boulevard
Miami, FL 33132-1608
By Solange Reyner
You'll love this story if any dog-tale touches your heart. "101 Dalmatians The Musical" comes to town Wednesday, December 30th - Sunday, January 3, at the Adrienne Arsht Center. With it comes a real life rags-to-riches story. Every dog used for the production is a rescue dog - each taken from the pound and given lots of TLC and training before its debut.
These pups get pampered for their hard work - the producers have created a special traveling home conveniently titled "The rolling doggy palace." There's a grooming station, a portable playground, and two trainers on site.
Tickets start at $25.
See and Do
- Egg hunts, Dr. Seuss’s Bday, Legos & Pirates: Munchkin Fun's Top Picks Mar 2-8
- Richard Lewis takes the stage at Parker Playhouse in Fort Lauderdale on Friday
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - Feb. 27-March 1
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - Feb. 27-March 1
- South Beach Comedy Festival 2015 announces line-up
- Disney Live, Mommy’s Night Out, Food Trucks & Skating: Munchkin Fun's Top Picks Feb 23-29
- Things to Do in Miami this Weekend - Feb. 20-22
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - Feb. 14-16
- President’s Day Weekend Guide 2015
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - Feb. 13-15