10 things not to miss this week: Art, Marvel comics & freebie fun
Munchkin Fun Miami's top 10 things not to miss this week: Art, Marvel comics & freebie fun
Hope everyone had a great weekend - welcome to August! Time is racing by…
Celebrate 75 years of Marvel comics in the Gables, check out an Otter John and wildlife friends show at the Miami Beach library, treat the kids to a free screening of Alvin and the Chipmunks: Chipwrecked at Paragon Grove 13, meet American Girl author Valerie Tripp or prep for back to school at the Falls’ Back to School Splash.
FIND FREEBIE FUN
Treat kids 6 and up to a day of free art camp at the Miami Beach Botanical Gardens, have a beach party at the Mall of the Americas kids club, check out a "Fantasy Stew" show at Miami Lakes library, build & learn with Home Depot or get creative at a Discovering Design family workshop at the Wolfsonian.
SCORE A SUMMER DEAL
Beat summer boredom with a suite of deals for you & your little one - all air-conditioned, great rain or shine & wallet-friendly. We’re thinking a $13 mommy & me morning at Cool de Sac Gulfstream or Dolphin Mall, a $50 month at My Gym Kendall or My Gym Doral, a $25 week at My Gym Coral Gables or a $12 morning at Play In.
See and Do
- Summer Fun 2015: Your guide to kids programs and camps for the summer in Miami
- Summer Fun 2015: Your guide to parks in Miami this summer
- Russian pianist plays Wynwood on Friday
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - May 22-24
- Third Thursdays at Perez Art Museum Miami brings music and drinks
- Memorial Day Weekend Events - 2015
- Haitian Book Fair to celebrate Caribbean culture for 3rd year
- Annie, Open Play & Freebie Fun: Munchkin Fun's Top Picks for Memorial Day Week
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - May 15-17
- Haitian Compas Festival encores at Sun Life Stadium with System Band and many more