10 things not to miss this week: Art, Marvel comics & freebie fun
Munchkin Fun Miami's top 10 things not to miss this week: Art, Marvel comics & freebie fun
Hope everyone had a great weekend - welcome to August! Time is racing by…
Celebrate 75 years of Marvel comics in the Gables, check out an Otter John and wildlife friends show at the Miami Beach library, treat the kids to a free screening of Alvin and the Chipmunks: Chipwrecked at Paragon Grove 13, meet American Girl author Valerie Tripp or prep for back to school at the Falls’ Back to School Splash.
FIND FREEBIE FUN
Treat kids 6 and up to a day of free art camp at the Miami Beach Botanical Gardens, have a beach party at the Mall of the Americas kids club, check out a "Fantasy Stew" show at Miami Lakes library, build & learn with Home Depot or get creative at a Discovering Design family workshop at the Wolfsonian.
SCORE A SUMMER DEAL
Beat summer boredom with a suite of deals for you & your little one - all air-conditioned, great rain or shine & wallet-friendly. We’re thinking a $13 mommy & me morning at Cool de Sac Gulfstream or Dolphin Mall, a $50 month at My Gym Kendall or My Gym Doral, a $25 week at My Gym Coral Gables or a $12 morning at Play In.
See and Do
- Opposites attract in New Theatre’s ‘Gospel According to Jerry’
- Monks from the Drepung Loseling Monastery bring sacred song, dance to Broward
- 'Book of Mormon' to hold $25 ticket lottery at Arsht
- Turkey trots, holiday parades & airport survival: Munchkin Fun's top picks for Thanksgiving week
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - Nov. 21-23
- Top events for the Miami Book Fair International
- Broward presents a revamped 'Phantom of the Opera'
- Marvel Universe LIVE! superheroes and villains invade South Florida this weekend
- Alliance Theatre Lab’s 'The Originals' presents solo shows
- FUNDarte’s ‘Writing in Sand’ looks at Miami’s migrant women