An insecure, shy guy turns to group therapy to deal with his personal history and issues in Mark Della Ventura’s ‘Small Membership.’
An insecure, shy guy turns to group therapy to deal with his personal history and issues in Mark Della Ventura’s ‘Small Membership.’ A new full-length version of the funny, poignant play gets its Alliance Theatre Lab world premiere this weekend at the Main Street Playhouse, 6766 Main St., Miami Lakes. Performances are 8 p.m. Thursday-Friday, 5 p.m. Saturday, 2 p.m. Sunday through June 24. Tickets are $30 ($15 seniors, $10 students; students pay $5 on Thursdays). Call 305-259-0418, or visit www.ticketleap.com or www.thealliancetheatrelab.com for more information.
See and Do
- Mad Cat’s ‘Lazy Fair’ at Miami Theater Center reunites partners in crime
- Nilo Cruz offers a Spanish-language production of his play ‘Beauty of the Father'
- City Theatre and Island City Stage team up for Shorts Gone Wild
- The Project [theatre] takes over Bardot with immersive hip hop theater
- Arsht Center’s big summer show, ‘Lookingglass Alice,’ has as many layers as the surreal, classic tale
- Miami’s XXX International Hispanic Theatre Fest celebrates Brazilian theater
- ‘Book of Liz’ brings Sedaris humor to Fort Lauderdale’s Vanguard
- MicroTheater Miami’s first festival is $5 a show
- Slow Burn shows off a musical green thumb with ‘Little Shop of Horrors’
- Summer Shorts turns 20 with 9 plays and its most diverse company yet