An insecure, shy guy turns to group therapy to deal with his personal history and issues in Mark Della Ventura’s ‘Small Membership.’
An insecure, shy guy turns to group therapy to deal with his personal history and issues in Mark Della Ventura’s ‘Small Membership.’ A new full-length version of the funny, poignant play gets its Alliance Theatre Lab world premiere this weekend at the Main Street Playhouse, 6766 Main St., Miami Lakes. Performances are 8 p.m. Thursday-Friday, 5 p.m. Saturday, 2 p.m. Sunday through June 24. Tickets are $30 ($15 seniors, $10 students; students pay $5 on Thursdays). Call 305-259-0418, or visit www.ticketleap.com or www.thealliancetheatrelab.com for more information.
See and Do
- Seven decades of life in Little Havana unfold in ‘Paradise Motel’
- 'Have I Got a Girl for You' is a hit
- Miami Improv comedy club to reopen in Kendall on Saturday; Rob Schneider performs in April
- GableStage’s ‘The Mountaintop’ shows a different side of Martin Luther King Jr.
- 'Book of Mormon,' 'Newsies' headline Arsht Center's next season
- ‘Once’ takes its rapt audience on a delicate, music-filled journey
- Zoetic Stage aims for a hit with ‘Assassins’
- 'Wizard of Oz' lands at the Broward Center
- ‘Antony and Cleopatra’ gets a visceral Haitian makeover
- 'Making God Laugh' mines sobering truths