An insecure, shy guy turns to group therapy to deal with his personal history and issues in Mark Della Ventura’s ‘Small Membership.’
An insecure, shy guy turns to group therapy to deal with his personal history and issues in Mark Della Ventura’s ‘Small Membership.’ A new full-length version of the funny, poignant play gets its Alliance Theatre Lab world premiere this weekend at the Main Street Playhouse, 6766 Main St., Miami Lakes. Performances are 8 p.m. Thursday-Friday, 5 p.m. Saturday, 2 p.m. Sunday through June 24. Tickets are $30 ($15 seniors, $10 students; students pay $5 on Thursdays). Call 305-259-0418, or visit www.ticketleap.com or www.thealliancetheatrelab.com for more information.
See and Do
- ‘Book of Liz’ brings Sedaris humor to Fort Lauderdale’s Vanguard
- MicroTheater Miami’s first festival is $5 a show
- Slow Burn shows off a musical green thumb with ‘Little Shop of Horrors’
- Summer Shorts turns 20 with 9 plays and its most diverse company yet
- ‘Newsies’ brings its dancing David and Goliath story to the Arsht
- ‘Book of Mormon’ walks its fine line, this time at the Arsht Center
- Broward presents a revamped 'Phantom of the Opera'
- Alliance Theatre Lab’s 'The Originals' presents solo shows
- FUNDarte’s ‘Writing in Sand’ looks at Miami’s migrant women
- Hard times hit the American Dream in Zoetic Stage’s ‘Detroit’