'Slava's Snowshow' falls on Miami again
Miami gets a flurry of snow courtesy of 'Slava's Snowshow,' running through Aug. 25 at the Adrienne Arsht Center.
8 p.m. Wednesday-Saturday, 2 and 7 p.m. Sunday and an additional 2 p.m. Saturday matinee, through Aug. 25
$25, $55 and $75; 305-949-6722 or visit www.arshtcenter.org.
‘Slava’s Snowshow’ falls on Miami again, in the heat of summer, five years after dazzling audiences with a theatrical, performance art show some call a cross between Cirque du Soleil and Blue Man Group.
Eye-catching visuals, stage effects, music and the promised snow of the title, ‘Slava’s’ is the creation of Russian-born Slava Polunin, who sought inspiration from famed mimes like Charlie Chaplin and Marcel Marceau.
‘Slava’s Snowshow’ is at the Adrienne Arsht Center through Aug. 25. Performances are 8 p.m. Wednesday-Saturday, 2 and 7 p.m. Sunday and an additional 2 p.m. Saturday matinee. Tickets are $25, $55 and $75. Call 305-949-6722 or visit www.arshtcenter.org.
See and Do
- Skateboards and jazz collide this weekend at YoungArts campus
- Actors’ Playhouse Company turns out a dazzling version of the musical ‘West Side Story’
- Latest touring version of the Tony-winning musical 'Book of Mormon' is a delight
- ‘The Nether’ raises provocative questions about the dark side of the web
- Slow Burn Theatre Company’s ‘Violet’ is a musical about the scars we carry
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami this weekend - Jan. 29-31
- 6 reasons Miami's drive-in theater is better than Netflix and chill
- Miami Events - February 2016
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami this weekend - Jan. 22-24
- 'Peppa Pig’ makes a splash with live shows in South Florida