'Slava's Snowshow' falls on Miami again
Miami gets a flurry of snow courtesy of 'Slava's Snowshow,' running through Aug. 25 at the Adrienne Arsht Center.
8 p.m. Wednesday-Saturday, 2 and 7 p.m. Sunday and an additional 2 p.m. Saturday matinee, through Aug. 25
$25, $55 and $75; 305-949-6722 or visit www.arshtcenter.org.
‘Slava’s Snowshow’ falls on Miami again, in the heat of summer, five years after dazzling audiences with a theatrical, performance art show some call a cross between Cirque du Soleil and Blue Man Group.
Eye-catching visuals, stage effects, music and the promised snow of the title, ‘Slava’s’ is the creation of Russian-born Slava Polunin, who sought inspiration from famed mimes like Charlie Chaplin and Marcel Marceau.
‘Slava’s Snowshow’ is at the Adrienne Arsht Center through Aug. 25. Performances are 8 p.m. Wednesday-Saturday, 2 and 7 p.m. Sunday and an additional 2 p.m. Saturday matinee. Tickets are $25, $55 and $75. Call 305-949-6722 or visit www.arshtcenter.org.
See and Do
- Egg hunts, Dr. Seuss’s Bday, Legos & Pirates: Munchkin Fun's Top Picks Mar 2-8
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - Feb. 27-March 1
- South Beach Comedy Festival 2015 announces line-up
- Disney Live, Mommy’s Night Out, Food Trucks & Skating: Munchkin Fun's Top Picks Feb 23-29
- Things to Do in Miami this Weekend - Feb. 20-22
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - Feb. 14-16
- President’s Day Weekend Guide 2015
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - Feb. 13-15
- Valentine’s Day events in Miami for sweeties, singles and families
- Cupid's Carnival, Pirates, Festivals & Freebie Fun: Top Picks: Feb 9-15