'Slava's Snowshow' falls on Miami again
Miami gets a flurry of snow courtesy of 'Slava's Snowshow,' running through Aug. 25 at the Adrienne Arsht Center.
8 p.m. Wednesday-Saturday, 2 and 7 p.m. Sunday and an additional 2 p.m. Saturday matinee, through Aug. 25
$25, $55 and $75; 305-949-6722 or visit www.arshtcenter.org.
‘Slava’s Snowshow’ falls on Miami again, in the heat of summer, five years after dazzling audiences with a theatrical, performance art show some call a cross between Cirque du Soleil and Blue Man Group.
Eye-catching visuals, stage effects, music and the promised snow of the title, ‘Slava’s’ is the creation of Russian-born Slava Polunin, who sought inspiration from famed mimes like Charlie Chaplin and Marcel Marceau.
‘Slava’s Snowshow’ is at the Adrienne Arsht Center through Aug. 25. Performances are 8 p.m. Wednesday-Saturday, 2 and 7 p.m. Sunday and an additional 2 p.m. Saturday matinee. Tickets are $25, $55 and $75. Call 305-949-6722 or visit www.arshtcenter.org.
See and Do
- Miami Events - July 2015
- July 4, Kids Eat Free: Munchkin Fun's top picks June 29 - July 5
- Seven options for a date night in Miami with no time to waste
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - June 27-29
- Florida Supercon celebrates 10 years of geeking out
- Fourth of July guide: Where to watch fireworks in South Florida on July 4
- Munchkin Fun's top picks for family fun June 22-28
- Carlos Mencia headlines at the Ultimate Miami Comedian at Magic City Casino
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - June 19-21
- Five things you didn't know about DJ Irie