'Slava's Snowshow' falls on Miami again
Miami gets a flurry of snow courtesy of 'Slava's Snowshow,' running through Aug. 25 at the Adrienne Arsht Center.
8 p.m. Wednesday-Saturday, 2 and 7 p.m. Sunday and an additional 2 p.m. Saturday matinee, through Aug. 25
$25, $55 and $75; 305-949-6722 or visit www.arshtcenter.org.
‘Slava’s Snowshow’ falls on Miami again, in the heat of summer, five years after dazzling audiences with a theatrical, performance art show some call a cross between Cirque du Soleil and Blue Man Group.
Eye-catching visuals, stage effects, music and the promised snow of the title, ‘Slava’s’ is the creation of Russian-born Slava Polunin, who sought inspiration from famed mimes like Charlie Chaplin and Marcel Marceau.
‘Slava’s Snowshow’ is at the Adrienne Arsht Center through Aug. 25. Performances are 8 p.m. Wednesday-Saturday, 2 and 7 p.m. Sunday and an additional 2 p.m. Saturday matinee. Tickets are $25, $55 and $75. Call 305-949-6722 or visit www.arshtcenter.org.
See and Do
- Schmooze Over Miami teaches history through a theatrical pub crawl
- Miami Events - September 2015
- 2016 South Florida Firefighters Calendar hits Miami with two launch parties this weekend
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - Aug. 28-30
- Regent Cocktail Club in Miami Beach teams up with Bookleggers Mobile Library for cocktail night
- Frost Museum to hold its inaugural Science Art Cinema event
- Mad Cat’s ‘Lazy Fair’ at Miami Theater Center reunites partners in crime
- 15 things to do with the kids in Miami Aug 24-30: Munchkin Fun's Top Picks
- PAMM Third Thursdays: Poplife Social featuring Million Young
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - Aug. 21-23