'Real Housewives of Miami ' season 3 returns
Don’t expect to see much of Ana Quincoces or Marysol Patton in season 3 of Real Housewives of Miami. The Bravo series, starting up again Aug. 12, has downgraded them to "recurring roles." It's kind of like how Alexia Echevarria was last season when she was dealing with her son’s recuperation. Now, as seen in the promo pic along with Lea Black, Lisa Hochstein, Joanna Krupa and Adrienne De Moura, the Venue editor is back as a full-blown housewife. Neither Patton nor Quincoces is in the promo photo. That leaves just five major players to battle it out on the small screen. According to a well-placed source, there were just too many cast members.
On Our Radar
- Jennifer Lopez to perform free concert at Bayfront Park in support of Hillary Clinton
- Which Miami neighborhood will be the next to be ‘Art-Washed’?
- Five reasons to not give up on the Miami Heat
- Larsa and Scottie Pippen to divorce after 19 years
- Boo Madea star Tyler Perry: I don't like Halloween
- Florida has better taste in Halloween candy than most other states, says survey
- Phil Collins: 'I don’t like Miami particularly'
- DJ Irie gets put in the hot seat this Saturday at his own celebrity roast
- King Tide floods the streets of South Florida
- Jose Fernandez may get his own Miami street