'Ready For Love' dating show canceled
We won't get to see how it plays out
The Ready for Love guys found love but we won't see it. The reality show has been yanked from the Tuesday night slot by NBC after two episodes.
That means the love life of the three stars of the NBC reality dating show — Tim Lopez, Ben Patton and Miami Beach resident Ernesto Arguello — will be not played out for the cameras. Arguello said his hometown date was filmed in South Florida.
Arguello must be bummed, because he said he thought Ready for Love beat out a show like The Bachelor because the bachelorettes were hand-selected and tested on compatibility.
“There’s a whole new dimension so that’s why it was successful,” he said last week before realizing the show was kaput.
Added Lopez: “I think the girls they had on the show for me were some of the most amazing I’ve met in a long, long time.”
Eva Longoria was executive producer. Next!
On Our Radar
- Heidi Klum: She’s an artist, too
- Fidel Castro is dead. Miami's Cuban exiles celebrate.
- Andy Cohen talks about celebrity gossip in latest book
- Report: An 'exhausted' Kanye West cancels tour, is hospitalized
- Singer Kesha in Miami for charity
- Fifth Harmony singer Lauren Jauregui comes out in letter
- Marc Anthony splits with wife
- Internet claps back at guy who yelled 'Trump!' in viral Starbucks video
- Lucie Arnaz to pay homage to her father Desi Arnaz
- Sting to play The Fillmore