'Ready For Love' dating show canceled
We won't get to see how it plays out
The Ready for Love guys found love but we won't see it. The reality show has been yanked from the Tuesday night slot by NBC after two episodes.
That means the love life of the three stars of the NBC reality dating show — Tim Lopez, Ben Patton and Miami Beach resident Ernesto Arguello — will be not played out for the cameras. Arguello said his hometown date was filmed in South Florida.
Arguello must be bummed, because he said he thought Ready for Love beat out a show like The Bachelor because the bachelorettes were hand-selected and tested on compatibility.
“There’s a whole new dimension so that’s why it was successful,” he said last week before realizing the show was kaput.
Added Lopez: “I think the girls they had on the show for me were some of the most amazing I’ve met in a long, long time.”
Eva Longoria was executive producer. Next!
On Our Radar
- Sarah Jessica Parker popping in to Bloomingdale's Aventura
- 3 rare pre-embargo Cuban cigars to buy in Miami
- How to get the celebrity bikini body you crave
- Luis Guzman in Miami: Spanish is easier than French
- Miami artist Becky Rosa unveils massive public art installation at Wynwood gallery
- Antonio Banderas: I have an attachment to Miami
- Runway Reviews from Miami Fashion Week 2016
- Do you live in one of the most stressed out places in Florida?
- Gwen Stefani's having trouble selling tickets for tour
- Miami Fashion Week arrives with new celebs and a fresh vision