'Million Dollar Listing Miami' premiere party
At Nikki Beach
We have liftoff. The cast of Million Dollar Listing Miami did the red carpet thing at a VIP party at Pearl at Nikki Beach Wednesday night. Realtors Chad Carroll, Chris Leavitt (of Douglas Elliman) and Samantha DeBianchi were friendly and accessible, chatting with guests, posing for selfies and discussing future episodes of the Bravo show that premieres at 9 p.m. Wednesday.
Dressed in a white tuxedo jacket, his hair poofed high, Leavitt said fashion is his friend. “How we look is very important in this profession and the image you want to portray.” Carroll, his muscles bulging out of a royal blue suit, agreed: “We take great care in our appearance.”
Also in attendance at the party, sponsored by Warren Henry Auto Group and Privage Condos: Lauren Foster, of the now-defunct Real Housewives of Miami, with her boyfriend, underwear model, Johnathan Myers. “We’re in love,” said Foster of the chiseled hunk.
For the uninitiated, Million Dollar Listing, already set in New York and Los Angeles, follows three luxury real estate agents battling it out to find the hottest homes for the richest clients. The series should fit in nicely here.
On Our Radar
- Sean Combs stands up to cancer
- Pitbull back on New Year's Eve duty
- Maks Chmerkovskiy to host “SWAY: A Dance Trilogy”
- Thalia to appear at Macy's
- Hillary Clinton joins Marc Anthony on stage
- Scott Disick spotted with new ladyfriend in Miami Beach
- David Cassidy cited after car crash
- Young magician to appear at Arsht gala
- Phil Collins set to perform at charity gala
- Soledad O'Brien at 'I Am Latino in America' conference