'Million Dollar Listing Miami' premiere party
At Nikki Beach
We have liftoff. The cast of Million Dollar Listing Miami did the red carpet thing at a VIP party at Pearl at Nikki Beach Wednesday night. Realtors Chad Carroll, Chris Leavitt (of Douglas Elliman) and Samantha DeBianchi were friendly and accessible, chatting with guests, posing for selfies and discussing future episodes of the Bravo show that premieres at 9 p.m. Wednesday.
Dressed in a white tuxedo jacket, his hair poofed high, Leavitt said fashion is his friend. “How we look is very important in this profession and the image you want to portray.” Carroll, his muscles bulging out of a royal blue suit, agreed: “We take great care in our appearance.”
Also in attendance at the party, sponsored by Warren Henry Auto Group and Privage Condos: Lauren Foster, of the now-defunct Real Housewives of Miami, with her boyfriend, underwear model, Johnathan Myers. “We’re in love,” said Foster of the chiseled hunk.
For the uninitiated, Million Dollar Listing, already set in New York and Los Angeles, follows three luxury real estate agents battling it out to find the hottest homes for the richest clients. The series should fit in nicely here.
On Our Radar
- Gloria Estefan to lead Q&A
- CSI Miami star Omar Miller talks Weekend Fix
- Dwyane Wade getting ready for A Night on the Runwade
- Mr. Olympia Phil Heath gives diet and exercise tips before the holidays
- Pharrell can't sell his Miami condo
- Supermodel Elle Macpherson at opening of Stripsteak
- Eric Trump marries in Palm Beach
- Miami actor Carlos Ponce stays busy
- Jersey Belle star Jaime Sullivan in Miami
- Shireen Sandoval named 'Deco Drive' cohost