'Mad Men' star Jared Harris weds in Miami
Mazel tov to Mad Men’s Jared Harris, who wed former Miami nightclub lighting director Allegra Riggio Saturday night on the Lady Windridge yacht. “We went from bus party, to boat party, to after party,” the new Mrs. Jared Harris recounted exclusively to The Miami Herald's Scene in the Tropics.
“There was sun, wind, rain. A big band, [drag queen] Adora, and DJ Mark Leventhal. I wore angel wings, Erica Courtney jewels & Monique Lhuillier. Jared looked like a movie star in Brooks Brothers & Fluevog shoes. It was the funniest wedding ever, and people were absolutely nuts. They all said, 'This is Miami?' And I said, ‘This is my Miami!’” The two met in April 2009 at a bar in Los Angeles. Harris had just gone through a divorce and she was breaking up with someone.
They hit it off immediately, Riggio told Us Weekly, who posted a loving picture on her Twitter account.
On Our Radar
- What Adrienne Bailon wears to the beach
- Carlos Ponce: I would never run for president
- Emma Roberts: I need to visit Miami more often
- Pitbull makes Miami look good in 'Sexy Beaches' video
- 7 cool booths to visit at Agenda Miami
- 5 ways Colombians in Miami celebrated their independence day
- 5 Things We Loved at Premios Juventud
- You'll Never Guess Where 'The Rock' Calls his Favorite Place to Eat in Miami
- How to keep getting Miami.com on Facebook
- Pokemon Go Invades Miami and here’s our cheat sheet