'Mad Men' star Jared Harris weds in Miami
Mazel tov to Mad Men’s Jared Harris, who wed former Miami nightclub lighting director Allegra Riggio Saturday night on the Lady Windridge yacht. “We went from bus party, to boat party, to after party,” the new Mrs. Jared Harris recounted exclusively to The Miami Herald's Scene in the Tropics.
“There was sun, wind, rain. A big band, [drag queen] Adora, and DJ Mark Leventhal. I wore angel wings, Erica Courtney jewels & Monique Lhuillier. Jared looked like a movie star in Brooks Brothers & Fluevog shoes. It was the funniest wedding ever, and people were absolutely nuts. They all said, 'This is Miami?' And I said, ‘This is my Miami!’” The two met in April 2009 at a bar in Los Angeles. Harris had just gone through a divorce and she was breaking up with someone.
They hit it off immediately, Riggio told Us Weekly, who posted a loving picture on her Twitter account.
On Our Radar
- Jason Derulo talks new album, influences
- It's decision time for Dwyane Wade
- Launch party for Moscai hosted at The W
- Soccer player Cristiano Ronaldo spotted at W Hotel
- Magic Mike XXL stars at Miami Walk of Fame ceremony
- Irie Weekend a success
- Report: Prince Royce needs to pay up
- Real Housewives couple sue
- Kylie Jenner makes appearance at Sugar Factory
- AC Hotel opens with a stylish bang