'Mad Men' star Jared Harris weds in Miami
Mazel tov to Mad Men’s Jared Harris, who wed former Miami nightclub lighting director Allegra Riggio Saturday night on the Lady Windridge yacht. “We went from bus party, to boat party, to after party,” the new Mrs. Jared Harris recounted exclusively to The Miami Herald's Scene in the Tropics.
“There was sun, wind, rain. A big band, [drag queen] Adora, and DJ Mark Leventhal. I wore angel wings, Erica Courtney jewels & Monique Lhuillier. Jared looked like a movie star in Brooks Brothers & Fluevog shoes. It was the funniest wedding ever, and people were absolutely nuts. They all said, 'This is Miami?' And I said, ‘This is my Miami!’” The two met in April 2009 at a bar in Los Angeles. Harris had just gone through a divorce and she was breaking up with someone.
They hit it off immediately, Riggio told Us Weekly, who posted a loving picture on her Twitter account.
On Our Radar
- Spied around Miami: ARod, Katy Perry's ex, Shaq
- Million Dollar Listing Miami in trouble?
- Dwayne "The Rock Johnson filming football show in Miami
- Sofia Vergara & Joe Mangianello continue romance-fest in Miami
- Maria Menounos talks new show, book and dieting
- Is Star Island losing its luster?
- Keith Richards' daughter Alexandra spins for crowd
- Models & bottles: Leonardo DiCaprio does Miami Beach
- The Rock literally battles it out in new movie Hercules
- Mario Lopez parties on yacht in Miami Beach