'Mad Men' star Jared Harris weds in Miami
Mazel tov to Mad Men’s Jared Harris, who wed former Miami nightclub lighting director Allegra Riggio Saturday night on the Lady Windridge yacht. “We went from bus party, to boat party, to after party,” the new Mrs. Jared Harris recounted exclusively to The Miami Herald's Scene in the Tropics.
“There was sun, wind, rain. A big band, [drag queen] Adora, and DJ Mark Leventhal. I wore angel wings, Erica Courtney jewels & Monique Lhuillier. Jared looked like a movie star in Brooks Brothers & Fluevog shoes. It was the funniest wedding ever, and people were absolutely nuts. They all said, 'This is Miami?' And I said, ‘This is my Miami!’” The two met in April 2009 at a bar in Los Angeles. Harris had just gone through a divorce and she was breaking up with someone.
They hit it off immediately, Riggio told Us Weekly, who posted a loving picture on her Twitter account.
On Our Radar
- Giant un-retouched selfie at The Mondrian
- Madonna is kicking off her 35-city tour in Miami
- Hank Azaria playing emcee at local gala on Sunday night
- Talking to Ana Maria in Novela Land star
- Chazz Palminteri tells his 'Bronx Tale'
- Athletes seen partying in Miami
- Is Miami Heat star Chris Bosh OK?
- Latin stars come together for Premios Lo Nuestro
- William Levy front and center at rum event
- Diana Nyad to re-create famous swim on stage