'Lamb Down Under' event showcases Australian lamb at Edge Steak & Bar in Miami
Five Miami chefs present lamb dishes along with beer made by FIU students.
Open up and say, "Baaaaah."
Five Miami chefs will create dishes showcasing Australian lamb on Saturday, May 31, outside Edge Steak & Bar in the Brickell Four Seasons.
Leading the pack is Australian-born chef Aaron Brooks of Edge, who has been named the official "lambassador" for the event. He'll be joined by Bradley Kilgore of J&G Grill, Danny Grant of 1826 Restaurant & Lounge, Jacob Anaya of OTC and Michael Reidt of the yet-to-open Pilgrim.
The chefs' lamb dishes will be paired with wines from Australia's Yalumba and Jansz Tasmania wineries, as well as craft beer made by Florida International University students in their new on-campus brew lab. Edge pastry chef Keith Wallace will prepare sweets to end the evening.
The "Lamb Down Under" event is from 7 to 9 p.m. Tickets are $55 a person, which includes tax and tip, and are good for unlimited lamb, wine and beer. Reserve at eventbrite.com.
- My Ceviche owners to open Laffa Mediterranean Kitchen in Miami
- Slow Food's Ark of Taste at Paraiso Bay
- The List: Oceanaire's Kareem Anguin
- Miami Beach's Macchialina to open in Asheville
- Fresh American Bistro debuts in Sunny Isles
- The List: Seagrape's Michelle Bernstein
- Pubbelly and Wynwood Brewing Co. to open restaurant, beer bar on cruise ship
- Are these the best restaurants in South Florida?
- La Nuit en Rosé wine festival coming to Miami Beach Edition
- Miami's 15 most anticipated restaurants of 2015