'Lamb Down Under' event showcases Australian lamb at Edge Steak & Bar in Miami
Five Miami chefs present lamb dishes along with beer made by FIU students.
Open up and say, "Baaaaah."
Five Miami chefs will create dishes showcasing Australian lamb on Saturday, May 31, outside Edge Steak & Bar in the Brickell Four Seasons.
Leading the pack is Australian-born chef Aaron Brooks of Edge, who has been named the official "lambassador" for the event. He'll be joined by Bradley Kilgore of J&G Grill, Danny Grant of 1826 Restaurant & Lounge, Jacob Anaya of OTC and Michael Reidt of the yet-to-open Pilgrim.
The chefs' lamb dishes will be paired with wines from Australia's Yalumba and Jansz Tasmania wineries, as well as craft beer made by Florida International University students in their new on-campus brew lab. Edge pastry chef Keith Wallace will prepare sweets to end the evening.
The "Lamb Down Under" event is from 7 to 9 p.m. Tickets are $55 a person, which includes tax and tip, and are good for unlimited lamb, wine and beer. Reserve at eventbrite.com.
- The List: Casa D'Angelo's Angelo Elia
- South Beach openings: Soho Bay, David's Cafe, a new Dewey's, Bodega, Chicken Kitchen, La Savina
- Dewey LoSasso to run new restaurant at Schnebly Winery and Miami Brewing Co.
- American Social now open in Brickell
- Cibo Wine Bar expands to South Beach
- Top 10 most popular Miami food/drink places on Instagram in 2014
- The List: The Dutch's Conor Hanlon
- Stephen Starr to open second restaurant in Bal Harbour
- Philly diner Green Eggs Cafe opens in Aventura
- New restaurants add to Doral's food options