'Lamb Down Under' event showcases Australian lamb at Edge Steak & Bar in Miami
Five Miami chefs present lamb dishes along with beer made by FIU students.
Open up and say, "Baaaaah."
Five Miami chefs will create dishes showcasing Australian lamb on Saturday, May 31, outside Edge Steak & Bar in the Brickell Four Seasons.
Leading the pack is Australian-born chef Aaron Brooks of Edge, who has been named the official "lambassador" for the event. He'll be joined by Bradley Kilgore of J&G Grill, Danny Grant of 1826 Restaurant & Lounge, Jacob Anaya of OTC and Michael Reidt of the yet-to-open Pilgrim.
The chefs' lamb dishes will be paired with wines from Australia's Yalumba and Jansz Tasmania wineries, as well as craft beer made by Florida International University students in their new on-campus brew lab. Edge pastry chef Keith Wallace will prepare sweets to end the evening.
The "Lamb Down Under" event is from 7 to 9 p.m. Tickets are $55 a person, which includes tax and tip, and are good for unlimited lamb, wine and beer. Reserve at eventbrite.com.
- Pubbelly goes vegan Oct 2
- Eat well & do good at OTC Sept 22
- Updated: Miami restaurant openings, closings and more
- Miami's Best Pizza to close after 44 years in Coral Gables
- Miami food to star on Bravo's 'Best New Restaurant'
- What's the Best? 5 Miami Coffee Shops
- Truffles and caviar on menu at Haven craft beer dinner in Miami Beach
- Interactive brunch benefits United Way of Miami-Dade
- Scott Conant of Scarpetta to open restaurant in Turnberry Isle in Aventura
- Zuma partners to open Tamarina restaurant in Miami