'Lamb Down Under' event showcases Australian lamb at Edge Steak & Bar in Miami
Five Miami chefs present lamb dishes along with beer made by FIU students.
Open up and say, "Baaaaah."
Five Miami chefs will create dishes showcasing Australian lamb on Saturday, May 31, outside Edge Steak & Bar in the Brickell Four Seasons.
Leading the pack is Australian-born chef Aaron Brooks of Edge, who has been named the official "lambassador" for the event. He'll be joined by Bradley Kilgore of J&G Grill, Danny Grant of 1826 Restaurant & Lounge, Jacob Anaya of OTC and Michael Reidt of the yet-to-open Pilgrim.
The chefs' lamb dishes will be paired with wines from Australia's Yalumba and Jansz Tasmania wineries, as well as craft beer made by Florida International University students in their new on-campus brew lab. Edge pastry chef Keith Wallace will prepare sweets to end the evening.
The "Lamb Down Under" event is from 7 to 9 p.m. Tickets are $55 a person, which includes tax and tip, and are good for unlimited lamb, wine and beer. Reserve at eventbrite.com.
- What's the Best? 5 Great Carpaccios
- New-look AltaMare toasts summer with a new happy hour
- Jumbo's closes after 59-year run in Miami's Liberty City
- Ho Wang closes in Surfside; kosher BBQ joint to take its place
- The List: Eating around Miami with Tongue & Cheek's Jamie DeRosa
- Big shucking scallops at Oceanaire in Miami this weekend
- Treat yourself to Sushi Samba & a movie July 22
- Big Pink gets bigger: Miami Beach-themed burgers added to menu
- Cantina la Veinte debuts at Icon Brickell July 28
- The List: Eating around Miami with Macchialina's Michael Pirolo