Ludacris performs in Miami
The 'Kings of Rap Concert' has been rescheduled for November 11. Ludacris will still perform, but Rick Ross is out.
UPDATE: According to the James L. Knight Center website, the Kings of Rap Concert has been postponed until November 11. Unfortunately, Rick Ross will no longer be on the bill. Ludacris will still perform, and an unnamed second artist will be announced shortly.
Refunds are available at point of purchase, or you can save your tickets and attend the rescheduled show.
The Dirty South will take over the James L. Knight Center in downtown Miami when Rick Ross and Ludacris perform at the Kings of Rap Concert on September 18.
The Def Jam Records labelmates, hot on the heels of successful releases, will co-headline the show.
Carol City-native Rick Ross' fourth studio album, Teflon Don, just debuted at No. 2 on the Billboard 200 chart, selling over 175,000 copies. Its first singles, "Super High" with Ne-Yo and "B.M.F. (Blowin' Money Fast)" with Styles P, have been moderately popular. But his next single, the sprawling 6-minute-long "Live Fast, Die Young" with the returning Kanye West, will surely be a smash.
Battles of the Sexes, Ludacris' seventh disc, debuted at No. 1 in March, and spawned two hits: the chipmunked "How Low" and the Nicki Minaj-assisted "My Chick Bad."
Tickets are available now at Ticketmaster, but they won't come cheap: They range from $55 to $177.50 before service charges.
Kings of Rap Concert
November 11, 2010
James L. Knight Center
400 SE 2nd Ave.
Miami, FL 33131
Tickets: $55 to $177.50
Music in Miami
- Miami Soul weekend guide: DanceAfrica Miami Reception, Juneteenth Miami Music Festival, Colors of the Caribbean
- Best of the Best returns for the tenth year with dancehall and reggae stars
- Review: Beyoncé slays on Formation tour’s opening night in Miami
- 7 reasons to see Andy Grammer at the Fontainebleau this Saturday
- Up-and-coming country star Kelsea Ballerini ready to take Tortuga Music Festival by storm this week
- Concert Review: Pearl Jam Packs a Punch at American Airlines Arena
- Tortuga Music Festival announces lineup, ticket sales
- A 7-year-old reviews Bruce Springsteen’s ‘The River Tour’ concert
- Concert Review: Bruce Springsteen captivates with a performance that displays a depth of emotions
- 9 signs you’re addicted to Bruce Springsteen