'House of Cards' star Kevin Spacey dines out
Acting like a diva
Contrary to Kevin Spacey’s reportedly friendly, social behavior at Zuma last week, another spy reports quite the opposite from City Hall The Restaurant, where the House of Cards star lunched solo in a corner-back-against-the-wall table on Friday. “As much as I wanted to say ‘Hello and I love House of Cards’ or even just do his signature rap against the tabletop,” says the spy, “his body language said ‘I vant to be alone.’ Respecting his privacy, other guests and waiters, indeed, let him be alone. Exciting nonetheless!”
On Our Radar
- Talking to Ana Maria in Novela Land star
- Chazz Palminteri tells his 'Bronx Tale'
- Athletes seen partying in Miami
- Is Miami Heat star Chris Bosh OK?
- Latin stars come together for Premios Lo Nuestro
- William Levy front and center at rum event
- Diana Nyad to re-create famous swim on stage
- Report: Rapper Vanilla Ice arrested
- Emeril Lagasse talks food, milestones and Florida
- Wyclef Jean, Barry Gibb among performers at Miami Beach centennial concert