'House of Cards' star Kevin Spacey dines out
Acting like a diva
Contrary to Kevin Spacey’s reportedly friendly, social behavior at Zuma last week, another spy reports quite the opposite from City Hall The Restaurant, where the House of Cards star lunched solo in a corner-back-against-the-wall table on Friday. “As much as I wanted to say ‘Hello and I love House of Cards’ or even just do his signature rap against the tabletop,” says the spy, “his body language said ‘I vant to be alone.’ Respecting his privacy, other guests and waiters, indeed, let him be alone. Exciting nonetheless!”
On Our Radar
- Madonna concert dates in Miami changed
- Christina Milian models in Miami Beach
- What's up with Ryan Tannehill's mega contract?
- Instacart: An easier way to get groceries?
- Tony Romo eats his way through Miami
- Phil Collins in town
- Adrian Grenier guest of honor at magazine party
- Kings of Chaos at Hard Rock Live
- Joe Pepitone biopic penned by local screenwriters
- Talking to Beyonce's fitness guru Marco Borges