'House of Cards' star Kevin Spacey dines out
Acting like a diva
Contrary to Kevin Spacey’s reportedly friendly, social behavior at Zuma last week, another spy reports quite the opposite from City Hall The Restaurant, where the House of Cards star lunched solo in a corner-back-against-the-wall table on Friday. “As much as I wanted to say ‘Hello and I love House of Cards’ or even just do his signature rap against the tabletop,” says the spy, “his body language said ‘I vant to be alone.’ Respecting his privacy, other guests and waiters, indeed, let him be alone. Exciting nonetheless!”
On Our Radar
- Million Dollar Listing Miami in trouble?
- Dwayne "The Rock Johnson filming football show in Miami
- Sofia Vergara & Joe Mangianello continue romance-fest in Miami
- Maria Menounos talks new show, book and dieting
- Is Star Island losing its luster?
- Keith Richards' daughter Alexandra spins for crowd
- Models & bottles: Leonardo DiCaprio does Miami Beach
- The Rock literally battles it out in new movie Hercules
- Mario Lopez parties on yacht in Miami Beach
- Models spotted at Swim Week