'House of Cards' star Kevin Spacey dines out
Acting like a diva
Contrary to Kevin Spacey’s reportedly friendly, social behavior at Zuma last week, another spy reports quite the opposite from City Hall The Restaurant, where the House of Cards star lunched solo in a corner-back-against-the-wall table on Friday. “As much as I wanted to say ‘Hello and I love House of Cards’ or even just do his signature rap against the tabletop,” says the spy, “his body language said ‘I vant to be alone.’ Respecting his privacy, other guests and waiters, indeed, let him be alone. Exciting nonetheless!”
On Our Radar
- Miami teen hits the big time
- Inside details of Sofia Vergara's wedding
- DWTS cast members will present SWAY: A Dance Trilogy at Olympia Theater
- Trey Songz and friends spend the day giving back.
- Recap: Miami.com Experience - Pop-Up Dinner at Bocce with Sugarcane
- Tiger Woods' ex holds dinner in Palm Beach
- Jamaican pop star OMI at club opening
- Miami's (wannabe) adopted son David Beckham is 'Sexiest Man'
- Influence Miami at Bakehouse Art Complex
- Fab 5 Freddy featured in a salon at YoungArts tonight