'House of Cards' star Kevin Spacey dines out
Acting like a diva
Contrary to Kevin Spacey’s reportedly friendly, social behavior at Zuma last week, another spy reports quite the opposite from City Hall The Restaurant, where the House of Cards star lunched solo in a corner-back-against-the-wall table on Friday. “As much as I wanted to say ‘Hello and I love House of Cards’ or even just do his signature rap against the tabletop,” says the spy, “his body language said ‘I vant to be alone.’ Respecting his privacy, other guests and waiters, indeed, let him be alone. Exciting nonetheless!”
On Our Radar
- Wilmer Valderrama in Miami
- Vanilla Ice headed to the Design District?
- Thrive Seminar, Nelson Foundation will award local entrepreneur $10,000 on Thursday on Miami Beach
- Comedian Jo Koy at Magic City Casino
- Want to get gorgeous fast? Glamsquad is one solution
- Puff Daddy and pals to take stage at Fontainebleau
- Miami Marlins star Giancarlo Stanton single & looking
- Brandon Flowers cancels Fillmore concert
- Zac Efron makes surprise visit to Regal, spins at Grand Central
- Ice Cube and co in town for 'Straight Outta Compton'