'Garden to Glass' at The Kampong
A boozy version of 'Farm to Table'
4013 Douglas Road, Coconut Grove
Although we prefer the term 'garden to liver,' the folks at Grey Goose Vodka and Slow Food Miami have chosen Garden to Glass as the name of their event at the resplendent Kampong National Tropical Botanical Gardens from 5 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. Sunday, May 6. There, you will imbibe in "seasonal mixology" or, rather, drinks made with ingredients picked right from the garden. Creative Tastes will pair small bites of food with each cocktail and Mother Nature will provide the full moon rising so you can tour the garden without breaking your neck. Tickets are $65 dollars and available at http://ntbg.org/gardens/kampong-twilight.php.
- Golden Fig farmhouse restaurant opening late summer in ex OTC space
- Pierre's, Morada Beach Cafe off the market with new executive chef, Ishmael Toro
- Dinner at La Savina at Mondrian out; Brooklyn's Momo Sushi Shack 'pop-up' in
- Ted's at YoungArts closed
- LGBT Night at Dos Caminos
- OTC closes in Brickell after 3-year run
- Morimoto South Beach introduces weekend brunch
- Ex District chef, James Beard nominee Horacio Rivadero appointed executive chef at Tantalize
- More tacos on the way: Wapo Taco opening in Coral Gables
- DB Bistro Moderne Miami goes casual for the summer