'Garden to Glass' at The Kampong
A boozy version of 'Farm to Table'
4013 Douglas Road, Coconut Grove
Although we prefer the term 'garden to liver,' the folks at Grey Goose Vodka and Slow Food Miami have chosen Garden to Glass as the name of their event at the resplendent Kampong National Tropical Botanical Gardens from 5 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. Sunday, May 6. There, you will imbibe in "seasonal mixology" or, rather, drinks made with ingredients picked right from the garden. Creative Tastes will pair small bites of food with each cocktail and Mother Nature will provide the full moon rising so you can tour the garden without breaking your neck. Tickets are $65 dollars and available at http://ntbg.org/gardens/kampong-twilight.php.
- High end Kaori by Walter Martino opening in Brickell area February 23
- Juvia's Japanese sibling Sushi Garage opens in Miami's Sunset Harbor 'hood
- Now open: Coconut Grove's Spasso--"Simple, honest, brutal food"
- Food Network UK star Andy Bates brings "refined British pub food" to A&E District with 3-day pop up
- Blair Wilson, Mike Isabella, Jennifer Carroll, George Pagnois headline Surfcomber food fest
- The Bridge Cocktail Bar's December takeover of The Local Craft Food & Drink
- Kevin Cory transforms NAOE sibling into N Shabu Shabu
- Alinea in Residence comes to Miami: Chef Grant Achatz to pop up at Faena Miami Beach
- Former Miami restaurant owner Joshua Woodward pleaded no contest Friday to attempted murder for trying to induce a miscarriage
- Jose Garces planning Miami restaurant