'Garden to Glass' at The Kampong
A boozy version of 'Farm to Table'
4013 Douglas Road, Coconut Grove
Although we prefer the term 'garden to liver,' the folks at Grey Goose Vodka and Slow Food Miami have chosen Garden to Glass as the name of their event at the resplendent Kampong National Tropical Botanical Gardens from 5 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. Sunday, May 6. There, you will imbibe in "seasonal mixology" or, rather, drinks made with ingredients picked right from the garden. Creative Tastes will pair small bites of food with each cocktail and Mother Nature will provide the full moon rising so you can tour the garden without breaking your neck. Tickets are $65 dollars and available at http://ntbg.org/gardens/kampong-twilight.php.
- Former Miami restaurant owner Joshua Woodward pleaded no contest Friday to attempted murder for trying to induce a miscarriage
- Jose Garces planning Miami restaurant
- Update: CANCELED Brooklyn's Pies 'n' Thighs pops up at the Mondrian
- Restaurant Michael Schwartz is out at the Raleigh Hotel on South Beach
- Raleigh on the sale rack and Restaurant Michael Schwartz out?
- Luther Campbell hosts dinner party at Mignonette on November 11
- Chef Jeremiah & Roel Alcudia team up on gastroDobo, a 1-night Filipino pop-up in Wynwood
- GK Bistronomie bringing 'globally inspired Peruvian' cuisine to Wynwood
- Habit Burger opens in Miami, donates first-week proceeds to charity
- 'Chopped' champ Mathias Gervais opening modern Asian restaurant at The Setai