'Eat Your Words:' a culinary conversation with local writers and top chef Mark Zeitouni at The Standard Miami Beach
First edition of 'Eat Your Words' at The Standard explores Miami's culinary scene
'Eat Your Words'
The Standard, 40 Island Ave., Miami Beach
7 p.m., free to the public with RSVP
Join a few of The Miami Herald and Miami.com’s writers for a culinary conversation at The Standard Miami Beach Thursday, Nov. 14 at 7 p.m.
“Eat You Words” is a storytelling event series that recently launched at The Standard in Los Angeles. The first edition of the Miami series will investigate current trends in food, dining, restaurants, cocktails, cooking at home and what’s next for Miami’s culinary scene. Cocktails and treats will be served. RSVPs are a must and space is limited. Email: email@example.com.
Grill the panelists:
Leslie Abravanel - Food Columnist The Miami Herald, Miami.com, Frommers Travel Guide, Gossip Columnist
Lydia Martin - Lunch with Lydia, The Miami Herald
David Rosendorf aka Frodnesor - Miami Food Blogger - Food for Thought & Essential Eat List, Co- Founder Underground Dining Club-Cobaya, Travel Eater
Chef Mark Zeitouni, Executive Chef of The Standard Spa
Galena Mosovich - Miami.com, The Miami Herald
- Italian-food traditions radiate from Luna Capresse in North Miami
- Sixpoint Resin is a sticky-bitter monster of an IPA
- 5 reasons why we’re excited about the new Vagabond Restaurant & Bar
- Miami restaurant review: Siena Tavern's Italian food is hearty -- and pricey
- Miami Beach's Macchialina to open in Asheville
- Fresh American Bistro debuts in Sunny Isles
- Tacos and more at Miami Beach's bodacious Bodega
- The List: Seagrape's Michelle Bernstein
- Lyon Freres food market is reborn in Miami Beach
- Pubbelly and Wynwood Brewing Co. to open restaurant, beer bar on cruise ship