'Eat Your Words:' a culinary conversation with local writers and top chef Mark Zeitouni at The Standard Miami Beach
First edition of 'Eat Your Words' at The Standard explores Miami's culinary scene
Join a few of The Miami Herald and Miami.com’s writers for a culinary conversation at The Standard Miami Beach Thursday, Nov. 14 at 7 p.m.
“Eat You Words” is a storytelling event series that recently launched at The Standard in Los Angeles. The first edition of the Miami series will investigate current trends in food, dining, restaurants, cocktails, cooking at home and what’s next for Miami’s culinary scene. Cocktails and treats will be served. RSVPs are a must and space is limited. Email: email@example.com.
Grill the panelists:
Leslie Abravanel - Food Columnist The Miami Herald, Miami.com, Frommers Travel Guide, Gossip Columnist
Lydia Martin - Lunch with Lydia, The Miami Herald
David Rosendorf aka Frodnesor - Miami Food Blogger - Food for Thought & Essential Eat List, Co- Founder Underground Dining Club-Cobaya, Travel Eater
Chef Mark Zeitouni, Executive Chef of The Standard Spa
Galena Mosovich - Miami.com, The Miami Herald
'Eat Your Words'
The Standard, 40 Island Ave., Miami Beach
7 p.m., free to the public with RSVP
- MiMo's The Federal will close for a week, reopen with new name, concept
- Sip & Savor: garden-to-glass cocktails waterfront at American Social Brickell
- 5 last-minute Mother's Day brunches in Miami
- A night of dishing on Miami's culinary scene at Wynwood Yard
- First Look: Dragonfly adds to Doral dining scene
- GK Bistronomie falters with service
- Get the details on Brickell City Centre's major dining game
- Zak the Baker closed, reopens Friday
- Wynwood Brewing releases special beer
- First Look: 1111 Peruvian Bistro brings polished Peruvian to Brickell