'Eat Your Words:' a culinary conversation with local writers and top chef Mark Zeitouni at The Standard Miami Beach
First edition of 'Eat Your Words' at The Standard explores Miami's culinary scene
'Eat Your Words'
The Standard, 40 Island Ave., Miami Beach
7 p.m., free to the public with RSVP
Join a few of The Miami Herald and Miami.com’s writers for a culinary conversation at The Standard Miami Beach Thursday, Nov. 14 at 7 p.m.
“Eat You Words” is a storytelling event series that recently launched at The Standard in Los Angeles. The first edition of the Miami series will investigate current trends in food, dining, restaurants, cocktails, cooking at home and what’s next for Miami’s culinary scene. Cocktails and treats will be served. RSVPs are a must and space is limited. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Grill the panelists:
Leslie Abravanel - Food Columnist The Miami Herald, Miami.com, Frommers Travel Guide, Gossip Columnist
Lydia Martin - Lunch with Lydia, The Miami Herald
David Rosendorf aka Frodnesor - Miami Food Blogger - Food for Thought & Essential Eat List, Co- Founder Underground Dining Club-Cobaya, Travel Eater
Chef Mark Zeitouni, Executive Chef of The Standard Spa
Galena Mosovich - Miami.com, The Miami Herald
See and Do
- Yoga del Barrio comes to jugofresh
- Earth Day, spring parties, egg hunts and Munchkin Fun's 10 other fun things to do this week
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - April 11-13
- Egg hunts and photo ops for Easter 2014
- Miami Beach Gay Pride takes over South Beach this weekend
- Choreographer Trey McIntyre brings community and artistic inspiration from Boise to Miami
- Deering Estate Festival of the Arts offers three days of events
- Heineken TransAtlantic Festival trae excelencia rockera a Miami Beach
- Heineken Transatlantic Festival brings global sounds to Miami
- PhilanthroFest Outdoor Festival returns to Wolfson Campus