'Eat Your Words:' a culinary conversation with local writers and top chef Mark Zeitouni at The Standard Miami Beach
First edition of 'Eat Your Words' at The Standard explores Miami's culinary scene
'Eat Your Words'
The Standard, 40 Island Ave., Miami Beach
7 p.m., free to the public with RSVP
Join a few of The Miami Herald and Miami.com’s writers for a culinary conversation at The Standard Miami Beach Thursday, Nov. 14 at 7 p.m.
“Eat You Words” is a storytelling event series that recently launched at The Standard in Los Angeles. The first edition of the Miami series will investigate current trends in food, dining, restaurants, cocktails, cooking at home and what’s next for Miami’s culinary scene. Cocktails and treats will be served. RSVPs are a must and space is limited. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Grill the panelists:
Leslie Abravanel - Food Columnist The Miami Herald, Miami.com, Frommers Travel Guide, Gossip Columnist
Lydia Martin - Lunch with Lydia, The Miami Herald
David Rosendorf aka Frodnesor - Miami Food Blogger - Food for Thought & Essential Eat List, Co- Founder Underground Dining Club-Cobaya, Travel Eater
Chef Mark Zeitouni, Executive Chef of The Standard Spa
Galena Mosovich - Miami.com, The Miami Herald
- 5 things you're doing wrong when you drink tequila
- Juvia's Japanese sibling Sushi Garage opens in Miami's Sunset Harbor 'hood
- Miami.com Experience - Exclusive Rooftop Dinner at Cleo South Beach on Feb. 23
- Dale Talde's top 10 things to eat in Miami
- Pisco y Nazca brings Peruvian to the 'burbs
- 9 excellent Eggs Benedicts at Miami and Fort Lauderdale restaurants
- South Beach sushi pop-up Prey puts invasive species on the menu at 1 Hotel & Homes
- Miami restaurant review: Celeb chef restaurant goes adrift in South Beach
- The List: 10 best Miami foods with Batch Gastropub's Kevin Danilo
- Miami restaurant review: Upper East Side gets a Pinch of creative cooking