'Eat Your Words:' a culinary conversation with local writers and top chef Mark Zeitouni at The Standard Miami Beach
First edition of 'Eat Your Words' at The Standard explores Miami's culinary scene
'Eat Your Words'
The Standard, 40 Island Ave., Miami Beach
7 p.m., free to the public with RSVP
Join a few of The Miami Herald and Miami.com’s writers for a culinary conversation at The Standard Miami Beach Thursday, Nov. 14 at 7 p.m.
“Eat You Words” is a storytelling event series that recently launched at The Standard in Los Angeles. The first edition of the Miami series will investigate current trends in food, dining, restaurants, cocktails, cooking at home and what’s next for Miami’s culinary scene. Cocktails and treats will be served. RSVPs are a must and space is limited. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Grill the panelists:
Leslie Abravanel - Food Columnist The Miami Herald, Miami.com, Frommers Travel Guide, Gossip Columnist
Lydia Martin - Lunch with Lydia, The Miami Herald
David Rosendorf aka Frodnesor - Miami Food Blogger - Food for Thought & Essential Eat List, Co- Founder Underground Dining Club-Cobaya, Travel Eater
Chef Mark Zeitouni, Executive Chef of The Standard Spa
Galena Mosovich - Miami.com, The Miami Herald
- Review: Four stars for exceptional Alter in Wynwood
- Klima debuts paella brunch in South Beach
- 9Beach is a lounge/restaurant/bar hailing from the Holy Land
- Oolite closes kitchen amid eviction proceedings from Miami Beach
- The List: Miami's best foods according to Spiga's Saele Cantoni
- Craft Beer of the Week: Eraser IPA
- Mimmo's Mozzarella is whey too good to ignore in North Miami
- Review: Tom Colicchio's Beachcraft shows potential in Miami Beach
- DIRT restaurant to boast clean eating in South Beach
- Chef Allen Susser delivers a sustainable seafood dinner