'Daredevil' series sends hero to South Florida
Miami Beach has its fair share of colorful characters, but none as colorful as Marvel Comics’ Matt Murdock, the protagonist in the Daredevil: Dark Knights series, whose sixth installment sends the illustrated hero to South Florida "in pursuit of a client fleeing prosecution," according to Newsarama.com, which asked the Marvel Knights co-founder Jimmy Palmiotti why Miami. "I wanted a less intense Matt to have some fun for a change…but even that doesn’t last very long because of what happens while there . . . Ever notice when people are away from home they act a bit different? Well, in this series we made sure to give Matt a red bathing suit and sunglasses to go with the summer weather and attitude."
On Our Radar
- Ian Somerhalder supports fiancee at event
- David Beckham canvasing Miami again?
- Paris Hilton on the red carpet
- Kathie Lee Gifford at Boca Bachannal
- Ex Real Housewives of Miami star arrested
- Local chef a contestant on 'Hell's Kitchen'
- Big Bang Theory star Jim Parsons in Miami
- Dan Aykroyd making stops in Broward
- Scott Disick set to appear at Crazy Horse in Pompano Beach
- Toni Braxton meets up with the Wades at benefit