'Daredevil' series sends hero to South Florida
Miami Beach has its fair share of colorful characters, but none as colorful as Marvel Comics’ Matt Murdock, the protagonist in the Daredevil: Dark Knights series, whose sixth installment sends the illustrated hero to South Florida "in pursuit of a client fleeing prosecution," according to Newsarama.com, which asked the Marvel Knights co-founder Jimmy Palmiotti why Miami. "I wanted a less intense Matt to have some fun for a change…but even that doesn’t last very long because of what happens while there . . . Ever notice when people are away from home they act a bit different? Well, in this series we made sure to give Matt a red bathing suit and sunglasses to go with the summer weather and attitude."
On Our Radar
- Dave Chappelle seen at club until the wee hours
- Mario Chalmers hosts first annual Red Hot Winter Wonderland
- Robi Draco Rosa reveals that cancer has returned
- Demi Lovato a headliner at Y100 Jingle Ball
- Strange turn in Justin Bieber lawsuit
- Is Lindsay Lohan behind Basel beatdown?
- Paul Walker to costar with Miami native
- Michael Jordan's wife expecting
- Dwyane Wade’s ex wants divorce declared null and void
- Kim Kardashian spends Thanksgiving in Miami