'Cocktales: Confessions of a Nymphomaniac' debuts at Bardot and runs through April
Bardot in Wynwood welcomes a provocative production from a New York theater company
Nymphomaniacs are all the rage this Spring. On the heels of the March screening of indie flick "Nymphomaniac: Vol. 1" at O Cinema, comes "Cocktales: Confessions of a Nymphomaniac."
The racy play, in which actors explore the pyschological phenomenon of hypersexuality and its place in modern times, is making its way to Miami from The Cell Theatre Company, a non-profit performance space in New York's Chelsea neighborhood. This run of “Cocktales” will feature local talent and is directed by David Michael Sirois, a Miami New Times Best New Work and Silver Palms award recipient.
The show runs Wednesday, Thursday and Saturday nights from April 9-26 at 8:30 p.m. at Bardot. Tickets are $20.
Bardot, 3456 N. Miami Ave., Miami;
- 13 events in Miami this weekend that you should not miss - May 6-8
- 13 events you can't miss in Miami this weekend - April 29-May 1
- 11 Spots in South Florida to get your Cinco de Mayo on
- 9 events not to miss in Miami this weekend - April 22-24
- Discounted drinks & designer duds, Yandel & Gadiel for free, missing matzo, and an ode to Drake
- 13 events you can't miss in Miami this weekend - April 15-17
- New Pubbelly venture: PB Station in downtown
- 12 events not to miss in Miami this weekend - April 8-10
- Piano playing in Wynwood, Macy's parading at Icon, pop culture on the Gale rooftop & Led Zep yoga @ Anatomy at 1220
- 12 Best Events in Miami this Weekend - April 1-3