'Cocktales: Confessions of a Nymphomaniac' debuts at Bardot and runs through April
Bardot in Wynwood welcomes a provocative production from a New York theater company
Nymphomaniacs are all the rage this Spring. On the heels of the March screening of indie flick "Nymphomaniac: Vol. 1" at O Cinema, comes "Cocktales: Confessions of a Nymphomaniac."
The racy play, in which actors explore the pyschological phenomenon of hypersexuality and its place in modern times, is making its way to Miami from The Cell Theatre Company, a non-profit performance space in New York's Chelsea neighborhood. This run of “Cocktales” will feature local talent and is directed by David Michael Sirois, a Miami New Times Best New Work and Silver Palms award recipient.
The show runs Wednesday, Thursday and Saturday nights from April 9-26 at 8:30 p.m. at Bardot. Tickets are $20.
- Gallery - Vizcaya Halloween Sundowner 2014
- Beatniks, Art, Disco, More Disco and Strippers - it's not just Halloween, it's Miami!
- Brickell Rum Fest returns with tastings and live music
- Tobacco Road finds new home aboard Norwegian Cruise Line
- 5 Things You Didn’t Know About Enrique Iglesias & Pitbull
- Go Drink This: Black Truffle Martini
- Last call at Tobacco Road, free culture @ YoungArts, Pitbull & Enrique after party
- Drink Ilegal Mezcal cocktails at Mansion Nightclub with bartender Virginia King
- A different sort of Bonfire of the Vanities at Conde Contemporary, Sassy City Chicks & a Ritzy beer garden
- Go Drink This: Piña Colada Old Fashioned