'Cocktales: Confessions of a Nymphomaniac' debuts at Bardot and runs through April
Bardot in Wynwood welcomes a provocative production from a New York theater company
Nymphomaniacs are all the rage this Spring. On the heels of the March screening of indie flick "Nymphomaniac: Vol. 1" at O Cinema, comes "Cocktales: Confessions of a Nymphomaniac."
The racy play, in which actors explore the pyschological phenomenon of hypersexuality and its place in modern times, is making its way to Miami from The Cell Theatre Company, a non-profit performance space in New York's Chelsea neighborhood. This run of “Cocktales” will feature local talent and is directed by David Michael Sirois, a Miami New Times Best New Work and Silver Palms award recipient.
The show runs Wednesday, Thursday and Saturday nights from April 9-26 at 8:30 p.m. at Bardot. Tickets are $20.
Bardot, 3456 N. Miami Ave., Miami;
- 11 events in Miami to put on your weekend agenda - Aug. 26-28
- 11 can't-miss events in Miami this weekend - Aug. 19-21
- Miami's top 5 rooftop bars on Yelp
- 5 places to turn up on the cheap this weekend
- 13 events you can't miss in Miami this weekend - Aug. 12-14
- 11 events in Miami this weekend - Aug. 5-7
- Free Hatuey Style Cuban beer at this monthly series
- Discover the Miami.com Summer Wine List for 2016
- 11 events in Miami this weekend - July 29-31
- 5 places in Miami to celebrate National Tequila Day