'Cocktales: Confessions of a Nymphomaniac' debuts at Bardot and runs through April
Bardot in Wynwood welcomes a provocative production from a New York theater company
Nymphomaniacs are all the rage this Spring. On the heels of the March screening of indie flick "Nymphomaniac: Vol. 1" at O Cinema, comes "Cocktales: Confessions of a Nymphomaniac."
The racy play, in which actors explore the pyschological phenomenon of hypersexuality and its place in modern times, is making its way to Miami from The Cell Theatre Company, a non-profit performance space in New York's Chelsea neighborhood. This run of “Cocktales” will feature local talent and is directed by David Michael Sirois, a Miami New Times Best New Work and Silver Palms award recipient.
The show runs Wednesday, Thursday and Saturday nights from April 9-26 at 8:30 p.m. at Bardot. Tickets are $20.
- db Bistro Moderne Serves Up Art You Can Drink
- Summer in the city: DBGB, boozy fundraisers and bikini contests
- Go Drink This: Aperol Spritz
- Woodchuck Transforms The Annex in Wynwood into a Big Top for Gumption Cider Launch
- Go Drink This: Banjan Groove
- New Patrón lets you step up your Cinco de Mayo game
- Nahko and Medicine for the People at Grand Central, Dance Band Night, Electric Piquete & Buck 15 Redux
- Cinco de Mayo Parties in Miami and South Florida
- Fight nights, Derby days, comedy & Cinco de Mayo
- Oculto Manor transforms Soho Studios into fun-house of secrets