'Cocktales: Confessions of a Nymphomaniac' debuts at Bardot and runs through April
Bardot in Wynwood welcomes a provocative production from a New York theater company
Nymphomaniacs are all the rage this Spring. On the heels of the March screening of indie flick "Nymphomaniac: Vol. 1" at O Cinema, comes "Cocktales: Confessions of a Nymphomaniac."
The racy play, in which actors explore the pyschological phenomenon of hypersexuality and its place in modern times, is making its way to Miami from The Cell Theatre Company, a non-profit performance space in New York's Chelsea neighborhood. This run of “Cocktales” will feature local talent and is directed by David Michael Sirois, a Miami New Times Best New Work and Silver Palms award recipient.
The show runs Wednesday, Thursday and Saturday nights from April 9-26 at 8:30 p.m. at Bardot. Tickets are $20.
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - August 22- 24
- Review: Steam Miami boils with curiosity, but simmers at points
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - August 15 - 17
- Go Drink This: Katsuya Fresh at Katsuya South Beach
- Velvet Underground: Cheers to one year of local brews at Wynwood Brewing Company and all-you-can-eat tacos at Toro Toro
- #HowToMiami – Mojito
- All Hail the Cocktail: trends migrate to Miami from Tales of the Cocktail
- Go Drink This: The Alluring Gem
- Miami bar, brewery, lounge and nightclub openings, plus big plans for hotel nightlife
- Former Vagabond space in downtown Miami to open as 'Steam,' an interactive theatrical nightclub, alongside a speakeasy bar and outdoor concert space