'Breaking Bad' Finale Watch Party at Will Call this Sunday
Watch Walter White's final act this Sunday at Will Call with fellow superfans.
Has your moral compass been so compromised by your addiction to the adventures of meth cook genius Walter White and his protege, the young Jesse Pinkman, of AMC's "Breaking Bad" that your family is forbidden from breathing Sunday nights from 9-10 p.m.? Well, you are not alone.
"Breaking Bad" is a national phenomenon that will come to an explosive (um, that's speculation) conclusion this weekend and you can spend your Sunday watching the series finale with likeminded superfans at a watch party at Will Call hosted by Jenny Lee of JLPR, a local PR maven/"Breaking Bad" enthusiast.
Expect Pollos Hermanos chicken, Heisenberg martinis rimmed with crystal blue Pop Rocks and outside get your car hosed down with an A1A car wash (proceeds to benefit Miami Heat Wheels), plus prizes for the best Breaking Bad costume. The fun starts at 7 p.m., giving you two full hours prior to the airing of the finale to speculate the fates of our anti-heroes Walt, Jesse and even our favorite sleazy lawyer Saul, who has a spin-off in his near future. (Don't think Saul is safe though, the spin-off is going to be a prequel.)
The party will be the last hurrah for fans who spent the last five years trolling the Internet for spoilers and countless hours binge watching on Netflix. It might not be a bad idea to share the occasion with your fellow addicts.
Breaking Bad Watch Party
7 p.m. Sunday, Sept. 29
Will Call, 700 NE 2nd Ave., Miami
On Our Radar
- Miami Dolphins watch party at EPIC pool
- Former Gators quarterback: What I like about Miami
- Nicki Minaj called out by mental health group for Miami Beach incident
- Why Miami will be glad to see 2016 end, in gifs
- A Year in Pitbull
- Kylie and Kendall Jenner seen all over Miami for Art Basel
- Bon Jovi puts on private concert for SiriusXM in Miami Beach
- Sarah Jessica Parker gets her Basel on for the first time
- Cheech Marin is promoting a new ‘substance’ in Miami
- Heidi Klum: She’s an artist, too